Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dji
    • Feb 2008

I think there were more blatant examples than this but they were deleted, dude basically derails any thread he posts in with his idiocy. spare us the irritation please.

Comment

• Peasant
      • Jul 2009

Originally posted by XenoX101 View Post
      I guess this could be an add on question to those that wear 'typical SZ' pieces, how do you feel about it, are you happy with looking the same as your peers? Are you really expressing your personality through what you wear, if so, in which way?
      Do you actually care? Seems irrelevant coming from a person's initial post. Your approach is too arrogant and it's unlikely to get you far. But since you're here you must at least be interested in the clothing. I suggest you post a photo of yourself in the clothing that "expresses your personality." Let others see where you're coming from and backup all this bullshit.

Comment

• STEALTH
        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Peasant View Post
        I suggest you post a photo of yourself in the clothing that "expresses your personality." Let others see where you're coming from and backup all this bullshit.
        Seconded

Bullshit walks etc
        https://www.facebook.com/Marc.Stealth.Kaos

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by dji View Post
          I think there were more blatant examples than this but they were deleted, dude basically derails any thread he posts in with his idiocy. spare us the irritation please.
          Fair enough. Xerox, you have til tomorrow to post your picture. If you don't, you will be banned. Although something tells me if you do, you will still be banned.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Fuuma
            • Sep 2006

There are certainly some dynamic posters here (yourself included), I won't deny that, though it is very much a minority, otherwise I wouldn't have been compelled made this thread. Your point about switching outfits is good however, as many outfits could be interchangeable among some of the other members here without looking odd, moreso than I could think of in any other forum (which is essentially my original point).

I guess this could be an add on question to those that wear 'typical SZ' pieces, how do you feel about it, are you happy with looking the same as your peers? Are you really expressing your personality through what you wear, if so, in which way?

I have read and I haven't come across this discussion, if you could link me I'd be happy to read on it.
            I was being ironic, Chant and Faust dress totally different even though they may like some of the same brands. In the end you don't know much about how people dress here aside from some clichés contained into the "goth ninja" appellation.
            Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
            http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• XenoX101
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
              Fair enough. Xerox, you have til tomorrow to post your picture. If you don't, you will be banned. Although something tells me if you do, you will still be banned.
              I don't see what reason you would have for banning me, I have done nothing wrong and simply pose an honest question which seems very much within the realms of rational thought (as you have mentioned, I am no the only one to point this out).

I don't appreciate you blackmailing me for a picture, if you are adamant on one there are some recent ones on StyleForum, if you do your homework ;).

As for the derailing of threads in superfuture, that was not my fault, my posts were on topic, people however felt inclined to relate my poor WAYWT's (yes, ironic I know, but we all start somewhere) and reaction to their barrage of insults to every post that I made. Moreover I'm not sure how it's fair that I am banned for anything that I post/do outside of this forum.

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
              I was being ironic, Chant and Faust dress totally different even though they may like some of the same brands. In the end you don't know much about how people dress here aside from some clichés contained into the "goth ninja" appellation.
              I got that, was saying though that if it weren't Chant and Faust but two other members of more standard SZ fare the lines would be blurred and the outfits interchangeable.

Originally posted by Peasant View Post
              Do you actually care? Seems irrelevant coming from a person's initial post. Your approach is too arrogant and it's unlikely to get you far. But since you're here you must at least be interested in the clothing. I suggest you post a photo of yourself in the clothing that "expresses your personality." Let others see where you're coming from and backup all this bullshit.
              I do, I want to know people's thoughts on being part of a collective in this way and what they think about dressing in a similar fashion to their peers, I apologize if my post came across as arrogant, though I have made no secret of the fact that I see this as a contradiction of theory and practice.

Comment

• STEALTH
                • Feb 2008

I don't see what reason you would have for banning me, I have done nothing wrong and simply pose an honest question which seems very much within the realms of rational thought (as you have mentioned, I am no the only one to point this out).

As for the derailing of threads in superfuture, that was not my fault, my posts were on topic, people however felt inclined to relate my poor WAYWT's (yes, ironic I know, but we all start somewhere) and reaction to their barrage of insults to every post that I made. Moreover I'm not sure how it's fair that I am banned for anything that I post/do outside of this forum.

I got that, was saying though that if it weren't Chant and Faust but two other members of more standard SZ fare the lines would be blurred and the outfits interchangeable.

I do, I want to know people's thoughts on being part of a collective in this way and what they think about dressing in a similar fashion to their peers, I apologize if my post came across as arrogant, though I have made no secret of the fact that I see this as a contradiction of theory and practice.
                A picture is worth a 1000 words

And you 'ain't saying shit , Sunshine

: )

Comment

• XenoX101
                  • Dec 2008

I'm a chronic post-editor, check the post above again for some insight on a picture :).

Comment

• STEALTH
                    • Feb 2008

I'm chronic
                    Obviously

Comment

• Alesha
                      • Apr 2009

I love the SZ for its viciousness! It has some fierce lads with some nasty language skills.

-> As for Brit humor, understanding it never been my particular goal in life. For good or for worse ;)
                      Originally posted by interest1
                      I'm pulling you off my friends list if you don't put down the vodka.

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Alesha View Post
                        I love the SZ for its viciousness! It has some fierce lads with some nasty language skills.

-> As for Brit humor, understanding it never been my particular goal in life. For good or for worse ;)

it bloody well should be! your life will be filled with more happiness than ever imagined!
                        ....shit my name in french is michelle ! i cant say shit
                        merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                          Are you from BrisBANe? Isn’t this little BANal as a topic of conversation? We should just aBANdon it now. Maybe tell us a bit about yourself first, get a bit of BANter going – what BANds you like, do you have BANdy legs, whether you can play the BANjo, do you have BANgers and mash for dinner sometimes, who do you BANk with, are you a husBANd, are there BANisters in your house, ever worn a hairBANd or indeed a wristBANd for that matter?

Yeah?
                          ouch

that was a pretty inspired piece of performance prose though, yeah
                          www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Fade to Black
                            • Sep 2008

I don't appreciate you blackmailing me for a picture, if you are adamant on one there are some recent ones on StyleForum, if you do your homework ;).

fuck dude it's only clothes
                            www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Nikov
                              • Nov 2008

these are the last two outfits on the waywt thread

do those look interchangeable to you? you assume that everyone here dresses similarly simply because some designers are more favored.

Comment

• cjbreed
                                • Feb 2009

similarity ends at black boots though.
                                dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎