Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shdws
    • Sep 2011

Not pre 05 line 10 mmm, but considering this was snapped up like hot cakes when it came out retailing at like $2500 surprised yoox has all sizes.

http://www.yoox.com/au/59132094UM/it...094UM&sizeId=4.

I am most probably wrong, but from looking around and figuring out, this is also the first red mmm 5 zip in horse and not cowhide leather and the red leather has only been offered two to three times?

I'm definitely snatching this up regardless of the zip, def a shit beater jacket for its price, only problem is maybe it is a bit too "much", not very muted.
    Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

• qazwsx
      • Feb 2012

omfg!! that impossible inaisce coat appears only for 865usd!??!

guyiconsignment.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, guyiconsignment.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Fuk it's my size....
      "Things you own, end up owning you." --- Tyler Durden [FightClub 1999]

Comment

• Supel
        • Apr 2011

I agree with you to a point but not entirely, no need to get all snarky.

Initially, it isn't the value of the boots being too high for what they are sold for (obviously Layer-0 are very well priced for what they retail for and for the price these boots in particular are being sold for). It's the fact that others would have purchased them for a far better outcome. To wear them as obliged to reselling them for a profitable outcome. Being too slow to "snatch" them up has nothing to do with it.

Rarely these days you find a real good bargain because instead the resellers take them to mark up the price for what they bought it for. The balance of retailers and the second hand market was great. This is just my opinion.

Originally posted by Dawn
        Yeah, so? I don't see much of a problem with that. To you, it seems like the boots has lost its true value because of how much it originally sold for - either you were too slow to snatch it up before the seller did or for whatever other reason.

The seller may have gotten them off Yoox as he did with his other things he's selling/sold, but all his prices are within more than reasonable. I'm actually quite surprised why he doesn't have a bigger markup because he always has great deals regardless of how much he originally got them for. Besides, it's rarely ever you'll come across another pair at that price, even if it was $700.

Comment

• drizzly
          Banned
          • Apr 2012

Originally posted by shdws View Post
          Not pre 05 line 10 mmm, but considering this was snapped up like hot cakes when it came out retailing at like $2500 surprised yoox has all sizes.

http://www.yoox.com/au/59132094UM/it...094UM&sizeId=4.

I am most probably wrong, but from looking around and figuring out, this is also the first red mmm 5 zip in horse and not cowhide leather and the red leather has only been offered two to three times?

I'm definitely snatching this up regardless of the zip, def a shit beater jacket for its price, only problem is maybe it is a bit too "much", not very muted.
          very michael jackson-esque

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

You know I'm bad, I'm bad, you know it.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• shdws
              • Sep 2011

Yea I definitely get the MJ vibe as well, or

idk I never tried on a red leather jacket, I will see once it arrives.

Personally on me I'm sure it's an item where it's a win or absolute laughter worthy.

But for knowing what this is, I'm def going to buy it and try, couple hours back they had like 2 X size 44s, 2-3 (can't rmb) X size 46s

Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

• voice_on_tape
                • Jun 2011

Originally posted by amsicora View Post
                Maybe he's a miserable, we dont know. People like him are a waste of space.
                I really dont understand your point or this position at all. No one complains that any one of their favorite stores buys something at wholesale and sells it at retail. Its just the way business is done... how is this seller any different? its not as if he's buying these things on yoox then peddling them in the forum markets claiming he bought them from some boutique or online retailer for full price.

If something you want costs less than or equal to what you are willing to pay for it, buy it. if not then don't, its pretty simple. Personally i've made several purchases from this seller. He is probably one of the kindest people i've dealt with, and his prices are way more than fair.

Maybe you're miserable? I dont know, but you're proving yourself to be a bigger waste of space with this comment.

At the end of the day, I knew how much he paid for these, and still happily bought the size 43. Maybe if you and Supel are patient, in a couple of years i'll throw them back on the market for your $200 ;)

Perhaps the most ridiculous part is that yoox probably only paid $50 for these lol
                Last edited by voice_on_tape; 01-13-2013, 06:51 AM.
                -v_o_t
                sale items

Comment

• Fascinator
                  • Dec 2012

Paul Harnden Wool 4 Button Blazer

Comment

• Supel
                    • Apr 2011

Spot on with what your saying, you're definitely not wrong. But what I meant was, it's the balance of buying bargains over the second hand market to getting exceptional service in retail and paying for the markup which most are aware of. At the end of the day it's for a good cause and is supporting their business + the designers. But if it's someone who is milking the auction sites and reselling them for big profits, I unfortunately don't support that.

I couldn't care less about missing out, i've had far bigger bargains previously and have other purchases on my mind. At leased you're going to wear them and initially could have got them for an even bigger bargain than what you originally did anyway. Support these guys if you must.

Comment

• amsicora
                      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by voice_on_tape View Post
                      I really dont understand your point or this position at all. No one complains that any one of their favorite stores buys something at wholesale and sells it at retail. Its just the way business is done... how is this seller any different? its not as if he's buying these things on yoox then peddling them in the forum markets claiming he bought them from some boutique or online retailer for full price.

If something you want costs less than or equal to what you are willing to pay for it, buy it. if not then don't, its pretty simple. Personally i've made several purchases from this seller. He is probably one of the kindest people i've dealt with, and his prices are way more than fair.

Maybe you're miserable? I dont know, but you're proving yourself to be a bigger waste of space with this comment.

At the end of the day, I knew how much he paid for these, and still happily bought the size 43. Maybe if you and Supel are patient, in a couple of years i'll throw them back on the market for your $200 ;)

Perhaps the most ridiculous part is that yoox probably only paid $50 for these lol
                      The bold part demonstrates ( if necessary ) that you have no idea what you're talking about

- basic and general concepts like "supply chain"
                      - comparing private seller / retail store ( in e-commerce )

and the list goes on

I give you $201 instantly if you promise me that next time do not annoy me with your useless comments

so double profit: You have money to spend in your favorite smart seller on ebay and maybe make a better performance as entartainer on this forum

bored

Comment

• Fenix
                        • Aug 2010

STFU

Originally posted by amsicora View Post
                        Maybe he's a miserable, we dont know. People like him are a waste of space.
                        So, approximately 8 years ago I came to Canada. I spent nearly 2 years without a work permit. During those two years, I worked any under the table paying job I could to make ends meet. Any leftover money I made, I scoured local stores for sales to resell on Ebay. I had a great understanding of what would sell, at what margins, and quickly.

Perhaps you need to go back to your hole for a while and gain some perspective before you make these absurd statements.
                        Originally posted by hausofblaq
                        Grow up.

Comment

• amsicora
                          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Fenix View Post
                          So, approximately 8 years ago I came to Canada. I spent nearly 2 years without a work permit. During those two years, I worked any under the table paying job I could to make ends meet. Any leftover money I made, I scoured local stores for sales to resell on Ebay. I had a great understanding of what would sell, at what margins, and quickly.

Perhaps you need to go back to your hole for a while and gain some perspective before you make these absurd statements.
                          rotfl serious business

compliments by all the people that work hard every day in the industry

but in this world there are smart people like you surrounded by fools

Comment

• zamb
                            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Fenix View Post

i Did Six in America between Florida and NY Survival is the name of the game and only the Strong survive.........This is why you got my utmost respect my friend
                            Also, will PM you some good news in a few

On the subject if that particular Ebay Seller
                            i have the utmost respect for him, and he is as legit as they come.............i dont wanna talk his business publicly but he runs his reselling business for a worthy cause, and i would recommend that he be supported whenever possible

the jackasses who have a problem with him buying and reselling can shove it.
                            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• amsicora
                              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Supel View Post
                              Spot on with what your saying, you're definitely not wrong. But what I meant was, it's the balance of buying bargains over the second hand market to getting exceptional service in retail and paying for the markup which most are aware of. At the end of the day it's for a good cause and is supporting their business + the designers. But if it's someone who is milking the auction sites and reselling them for big profits, I unfortunately don't support that.
                              and you're right

Comment

• neparlepas
                                • Jan 2013

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                                i Did Six in America between Florida and NY Survival is the name of the game and only the Strong survive.........This is why you got my utmost respect my friend
                                Also, will PM you some good news in a few

On the subject if that particular Ebay Seller
                                i have the utmost respect for him, and he is as legit as they come.............i dont wanna talk his business publicly but he runs his reselling business for a worthy cause, and i would recommend that he be supported whenever possible

the jackasses who have a problem with him buying and reselling can shove it.
                                As a young man, all I can say is that there are not many of your type anymore. Anyways, back to topic, I have a quick question on these MMM sneakers, are they worth it since theyr made by H&M ? Any experience with quality with this particular line http://www.ebay.com/itm/MAISON-MARTI...item3a7d2e0493
                                Last edited by neparlepas; 01-14-2013, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎