Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Casius
    • Dec 2006

No worries! Glad you were able to find them. If you deal with Kenji, tell him I sent you! :)
    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Magician
      • Jul 2008

Originally posted by Casius View Post
      Well they were a Atelier exclusive so you may have to try and find them used. I think isuck picked up the 10.
      What's the sizing like on the Augusta oxfords? I know iSuck is a 45, but i don't think he'd be trying to flip them...
      Selling badass McQueen topcoat 48/38/M. I also write and tweet.

Comment

• Casius
        • Dec 2006

This season ran big. A 10 was about a US12.

Comment

• Time & Space
          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Magician View Post
          What's the sizing like on the Augusta oxfords? I know iSuck is a 45, but i don't think he'd be trying to flip them...
          I don't know, but I imagine it is similiar to CCP, as I am a size 10 with CCP. I know it is a long shot, but I thought someone might want to unload their pair --
          "With all due respect to Jesus Christ, Elvis was the greatest philanthropist of all time" -- Elvis Impersonator

Comment

• Time & Space
            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Casius View Post
            No worries! Glad you were able to find them. If you deal with Kenji, tell him I sent you! :)
            No tell him I sent you--damnit!! LOL!!

Just playing --
            "With all due respect to Jesus Christ, Elvis was the greatest philanthropist of all time" -- Elvis Impersonator

Comment

• c.r.e.a.m.
              • Jan 2009

i dealt with a lady who wasnt all that kind. deanne? apparently the boots are leaving the store in a few days, so they were pressuring me to do this NOW!
              when i call tomorrow ill ask for Kenji, recommended by both casius AND lucas, ok? hahahaha

Comment

• Time & Space
                • Jan 2008

Originally posted by c.r.e.a.m. View Post
                i dealt with a lady who wasnt all that kind. deanne? apparently the boots are leaving the store in a few days, so they were pressuring me to do this NOW!
                when i call tomorrow ill ask for Kenji, recommended by both casius AND lucas, ok? hahahaha
                Keep it simple, of course tell him Casius sent you.. He gets the credit for it not me..

Yeah, the SA's, they are very snooty there. I usually avoid them all but Kenji -- he is cool and just matter of fact about things. Either you want it or you don't.

Comment

• Raw Edge
                  • Jan 2008

I was considering getting a pair of rick combat's from them, so I've talked to Kenji there- I think they have them-
                  He told me they had a short pair, and then the ones that are "just like doc martens, in regular leather."
                  Because there have been so many rick combats i wasn't sure exactly which one he meant.
                  Are these the ones you copped, Cas?

Comment

• Casius
                    • Dec 2006

Word! I'm just glad you were able to cop them.

Raw- I got the high, smooth leather version with the rubber sole (doc stylez).

Comment

• Bring The Noise
                      • Feb 2008

ill call maxfields today, to see if they have the combat boots in a 43

Comment

• c.r.e.a.m.
                        • Jan 2009

please, no one buy my pair!!!

Comment

• Raw Edge
                          • Jan 2008

word, cas.
                          Yeah, if its the one you rocked in the now-legendary New York sessions, it was dope- along with literally everything else you had going!

All this enabling may help me make the plunge, previously I always just wore vintage/cheap combats, thinking, "these designer ones can't be that different, right?"
                          But i'm learning the ways of the dick oven...

Comment

• Casius
                            • Dec 2006

Yea, I have a pair of vintage combats as well and the Rick's trump them hard. Although I love having a zip on the inside; Makes getting in and out of them so much easier! :D
                            Thanks by the way holmes.

Comment

• BlackLeatherKelly
                              • Jan 2009

In Search Of..DRKSHDW Kembra Phaler T-shirt

Can anyone help me find DRKSHDW Kembra Phaler t-shirt in green or black from Fall/Winter 2008?It has Kembras' face in a pocket print giving the "Sign of the horns" with her hand.On the right side it says "I wanted to look prehistoric so I painted my teeth black". Looking for a size L. Any help is appreciated.Or if you wanna sell yours?I'd make it worthwhile. Thanks!

Comment

• Casius
                                • Dec 2006

I could have sworn I saw one of those left at the RO NYC boutique on sale. Worth a try to hit them up.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎