• Show
Clear All
  • BlackLeatherKelly
    • Jan 2009

Thank you!

Comment

• Speak
      • Nov 2007

anyone know where I can find these pants? are they even rick owens?

Comment

• Casius
        • Dec 2006

Yea, those are Rick. He did those last Spring; Oki-ni had them for the longest time but I think they finally sold. Maybe wait and see if they will be rereleased this Spring.
        "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• c.r.e.a.m.
          • Jan 2009

casius- i talked to kenji at maxfields today. i tried to explain to him i was referred by you on stylezeitgeist. he was really confused and didnt know what the hell i was talking about, but he was really interested. hahaha, so i gave him the website address and he said he'd check it out today. anyway, he was a really nice guy and helped me confirm my order. thanks again for the heads up!

raw edge and bring the noise- i guess the boots are leaving by the end of this week, so hurry up and put your orders in before theyre gone.

Comment

• huskiesonice
            • Mar 2008

I am looking for a top quality cobbler / shoe maker in London - any personal recommendations appreciated.

T I A

Comment

• Raw Edge
              • Jan 2008

Leaving? where are they going?

QUOTE=c.r.e.a.m.;118082]casius- i talked to kenji at maxfields today. i tried to explain to him i was referred by you on stylezeitgeist. he was really confused and didnt know what the hell i was talking about, but he was really interested. hahaha, so i gave him the website address and he said he'd check it out today. anyway, he was a really nice guy and helped me confirm my order. thanks again for the heads up!

raw edge and bring the noise- i guess the boots are leaving by the end of this week, so hurry up and put your orders in before theyre gone.[/QUOTE]

Comment

• reborn
                • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Raw Edge View Post
                Leaving? where are they going?

QUOTE=c.r.e.a.m.;118082]casius- i talked to kenji at maxfields today. i tried to explain to him i was referred by you on stylezeitgeist. he was really confused and didnt know what the hell i was talking about, but he was really interested. hahaha, so i gave him the website address and he said he'd check it out today. anyway, he was a really nice guy and helped me confirm my order. thanks again for the heads up!

raw edge and bring the noise- i guess the boots are leaving by the end of this week, so hurry up and put your orders in before theyre gone.
                [/quote]

Maxfields boxes up all of the old merch and sends it to their warehouse...till next sale and/or before eventually moving it to Maxfield Bleu.

Comment

• Casius
                  • Dec 2006

Maybe going to their Bleu store.

Haha, I'm surprised Kenji didn't know about this site, I thought he did. He's a super cool guy though!
                  "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• c.r.e.a.m.
                    • Jan 2009

raw edge- reborn and casius are right, all the sale items leave by the end of this week. and if you still had doubt about which boots are the ones on sale, i confirmed that they're the high ones, the ones with the loooong laces.

now the waiting begins...

Comment

• dji
                      • Feb 2008

I'm looking for long ribbed tank tops, preferably with a curved/scalloped hem, without raw hems. any recommendations?

Comment

• RADO
                        • Nov 2007

Fuerteventura

Originally posted by bestial View Post
                        when the topic of mallorca and spain is up, does fuerto ventura has any stores that could be interesting to visit? I guess not but I'm going to be there for a week in march so if there is something interesting, it would be nice to know. :)
                        None stores to be seen in Fuerteventura. It is a pretty nudist island so leave everything at home and you will save in laundry.

Comment

• bestial
                          • Jun 2008

Originally posted by RADO View Post
                          None stores to be seen in Fuerteventura. It is a pretty nudist island so leave everything at home and you will save in laundry.
                          Nudist? Then I guess I don't have to worry about that I don't really have any nice swimtrunks.

Comment

• RADO
                            • Nov 2007

That's the point, no worries at all. Just enjoy nature. Have fun!

Comment

• broseph
                              • Jan 2009

Hey fellas, I've been looking for grey number (n)ines in a size 4 or 5 for 1-2 months now. Is there anywhere in particular I should look?

Comment

• dji
                                • Feb 2008

Originally posted by dji View Post
                                I'm looking for long ribbed tank tops, preferably with a curved/scalloped hem, without raw hems. any recommendations?
                                eh, I guess raw hems would be fine seeing as they need to be hand washed anyway. any recommendations for long fine ribbed tanks tops or is rick the only option ?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎