Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • limeade
    • Feb 2013

Any online retailer within NA still have rick double layer tees in stock? Everywhere i've looked is sold out.

Comment

• Backstabbear
      • Dec 2012

Is there anywhere with the AW13 blistered lamb Intarsia on sale? The only 2 places I've found it in Europe don't seem to want to discount it

Comment

• t3hg0suazn
        • Jan 2013

Was RO London the only place with the bauhaus in glasgow leather? Wondering if any place still has it.

Comment

• beyondthemeans
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Kitesen View Post
          Does anyone know where I can find guidi stockists that stock a size 39 or 39.5? Most stockists only stock size 40 as their smallest size and upon trying those out there is still a lot of heel slippage for me.
          Did you try contacting Hide(m)?

Comment

• ulrich133
            • Dec 2012

I don't suppose anyone could help me out with finding a pair of tall Ann Demeulemeester triple lace up boots in a mens size 42 or 43?

Preferably in black, but i'd settle for the plum too, and dont mind it with the higher heel or without.

Comment

• messenoire
              • Nov 2009

[QUOTE=ulrich133;445319]I don't suppose anyone could help me out with finding a pair of tall Ann Demeulemeester triple lace up boots in a mens size 42 or 43?

Preferably in black, but i'd settle for the plum too, and dont mind it with the higher heel or without.

i believe those are both womens iterations and finding a size that big will be hard unless you have access to trying them on. them mens was fairly high as well and just as aggressive, plus it shoes up A LOT more than that claw heeled beauty. the claw heeled triple lace boots are the kind of thing that when people get them, they wont be reselling them.

Comment

• darkbydesign
                • Sep 2010

^^They were produced in bigger sizes too. I have seen them up to 44 on the flat ones. While people like to say they are female, like most stuff back then, they were really unisex. The "men's" version, I own and they are weaker in comparison. I'd love to find a pair of those in a 40-42 for the flat heel. I mean, the men's version is good and I do wear the shit out of them, but the version above up to your knees is just badass!

Comment

• ulrich133
                  • Dec 2012

[QUOTE=messenoire;445323]
                  Originally posted by ulrich133 View Post
                  I don't i believe those are both womens iterations and finding a size that big will be hard unless you have access to trying them on. them mens was fairly high as well and just as aggressive, plus it shoes up A LOT more than that claw heeled beauty. the claw heeled triple lace boots are the kind of thing that when people get them, they wont be reselling them.
                  Damnit, i'd suspected as much since most of the ones that have come up over the years have been in the 30's size range, and worse yet they seem to be getting more expensive as the years go by.
                  ...I wonder whether it might be easier, or perhaps even cheaper just to get a knock off pair custom made? Or something extremely similar?

Comment

• fadetogrey
                    • Apr 2009

The largest I have seen the talon-heeled boots in is a 40 or 41, and they fit pretty TTS in my experience (I have two different styles from that season)

I thought the men's flat triple lace boots that were issued were shorter than the women's version?

These designs are something that I hope gets reissued through Blanche so people stop trying to sell them on ebay for 3K.

Comment

• rider
                      eyes of the world
                      • Jun 2009

Where does one find YY noir in the us? I am not sure if IF, Barney's, la garconne or totokaelo carry it.

Comment

• Backstabbear
                        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Backstabbear View Post
                        Is there anywhere with the AW13 blistered lamb Intarsia on sale? The only 2 places I've found it in Europe don't seem to want to discount it
                        Not even necessarily on sale, there is only 2 web stores in Europe that I can even find it stocked on.

If anyone knows if it is stocked in any physical stores in London that would also be helpful.

Comment

• Prodigykeith
                          • Dec 2013

Lost & found woven pants

please help me find Lost & Found woven pants:

and this Robert Geller double linen pants:
                          Last edited by Prodigykeith; 01-20-2014, 09:13 AM.

Comment

• dronevil
                            • Jul 2010

Hey everyone.
                            I'm looking for this Julius Silk Rayon Twill Dress, I know it's a far stretch, but I guess I'll test my luck.
                            Thanks for the help!

Comment

• klangspiel
                              • Apr 2007

drkshdw face print long-sleeve top in black.
                              size xs, s, or m.

Comment

• Shucks
                                • Aug 2010

lost one of these lanyards, in this color, yesterday (they came with the bags etc. for the drkshdw-eastpak collab)

any leads on where i can find another one would be super appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎