Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hungnguyen123
    • Feb 2016

Hello sz family, i am currently looking for this jacket from Rick owens old collection. If you guys have any information please help me out. Also if anyone has this piece in size xs, s or m please let me know. Will pay a reasonable price. The only thing i know about this jacket is that it is a m-65 style jacket. Have a good day everyone. :)

Comment

• neongud
      • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Hungnguyen123 View Post
      Hello sz family, i am currently looking for this jacket from Rick owens old collection. If you guys have any information please help me out. Also if anyone has this piece in size xs, s or m please let me know. Will pay a reasonable price. The only thing i know about this jacket is that it is a m-65 style jacket. Have a good day everyone. :)
      There is a guy selling one of these in one of the RO facebook groups. It's a size L though, so I guess that doesn't help much.

Comment

• electricgecko
        • May 2012

acm antonioli had some of those robes on preorder (not sure if the one you are looking for was among them). now they're gone, though, i.e. https://www.antonioli.eu/en/EN/men/p.../537jsm3-black.

very interested in these pieces myself, but i guess i'll have to go to japan (or pay brutal shipping) to pick one up. meh.

Comment

• Grandseigneur
          • Jul 2013

I want to find a long Paul Harnden belt or a MA+ belt without too much crosses or branding - or a similar plain but rugged belt with a hand crafted feel to it. Any idea where I should look?
          Though I am hated by all birds, I nevertheless rather enjoy that

Comment

• julian_doe
            • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Grandseigneur View Post
            I want to find a long Paul Harnden belt or a MA+ belt without too much crosses or branding - or a similar plain but rugged belt with a hand crafted feel to it. Any idea where I should look?
            I would definitely recommend a Boris Bidjan Saberi belt. These are pricey, but certainly have a handmade quality about them that is hard to match, and little to no branding/decoration. Try www.borisbidjansaberiny.com, they have awesome staff as well.

Comment

• savant
              • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Grandseigneur View Post
              Then you should look at the MA+ wishbone belt. I think it's quite a simple clean design

Comment

• Grandseigneur
                • Jul 2013

Thanks. Will check it out.
                Though I am hated by all birds, I nevertheless rather enjoy that

Comment

• PUCK
                  • Feb 2016

if anybody knows anyone who's got a pair of these P4-F1291+F189 pants drop me a line please! been looking for a while, only seen two pairs both in a small size and my fat ass needs a 52-54, I know it might not exist but just throwing it out there ;)

I know there's a new version but the fit and material on the older ones is what I'm after...

Comment

• falkenauge
                    • Nov 2015

Looking for the Ninja Hoodie by Boris Bidjan Saberi.

Zipper2 F092

Size XL

Comment

• Arkady
                      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by falkenauge View Post

Zipper2 F092

Size XL
                      Tah-dahh

Brand new.

Comment

• falkenauge
                        • Nov 2015

Originally posted by Arkady View Post
                        Tah-dahh

Brand new.
                        My hero. I hope shipping from Canada to Europe is not too high.
                        I've recently picked up the cotton/cashmere ninja hoodie/jacket that's amazing, so now I'm in love with Boris

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

I've recently picked up the cotton/cashmere ninja hoodie/jacket that's amazing, so now I'm in love with Boris
                          I have this, too. Live in it - so warm and comfortable. Indispensable when traveling. It might pill, so you might want to invest in a shaver.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Arkady
                            • Apr 2011

Yeah I'm experiencing the same recently, no problem. Shipping from Canada to Europe should be reasonable -- you might ask the seller to mark down for customs.

I've been very tempted to get a cotton/cashmere or cotton/wool version but have only come across the original style with the center zip recently. Not sure if I like the zipper resting on the face like that.

Comment

• PUCK
                              • Feb 2016

Originally posted by Arkady View Post
                              Yeah I'm experiencing the same recently, no problem. Shipping from Canada to Europe should be reasonable -- you might ask the seller to mark down for customs.

I've been very tempted to get a cotton/cashmere or cotton/wool version but have only come across the original style with the center zip recently. Not sure if I like the zipper resting on the face like that.
                              It's better off center, my 2 cents

otherwise the friggin zipper is always catching facial hair, and you wind up with a weird reverse hitler stache

Comment

• falkenauge
                                • Nov 2015

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                                I have this, too. Live in it - so warm and comfortable. Indispensable when traveling. It might pill, so you might want to invest in a shaver.
                                Faust, you're fit pic and comments on it actually inspired me to pruchase it. So thanks for that :)

And thanks for the heads up - will purchase a shaver. A bit scared to just shave over it, but I'm sure it works well.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎