Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ACM
    • Jan 2011

So I've been looking for an item from the Julius SS16 collection, and it seems the only store that has it is the Julius flagship store in Tokyo (I saw the item on the store's Instagram feed). They obviously have no online store, and I have no way of getting in touch with them because I don't speak Japanese and they don't seem to have an email.

Would someone here be willing to proxy for me? I guess the simplest way would be if someone lives in the area, but they also have a phone number...I'm wondering if they can place orders over the phone? Let me know! Thank you!

Comment

• ian+
      • Dec 2011

Originally posted by ACM View Post
      So I've been looking for an item from the Julius SS16 collection, and it seems the only store that has it is the Julius flagship store in Tokyo (I saw the item on the store's Instagram feed). They obviously have no online store, and I have no way of getting in touch with them because I don't speak Japanese and they don't seem to have an email.

Would someone here be willing to proxy for me? I guess the simplest way would be if someone lives in the area, but they also have a phone number...I'm wondering if they can place orders over the phone? Let me know! Thank you!
      They do have a facebook page, don't they? Contact them via their page, they respond quickly, at least they used to.
      ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• ACM
        • Jan 2011

^It looks like it's just the Hong Kong store that has a direct Facebook page...

Comment

• newp
          • Feb 2013

I am going to honeymoon to Tokyo for 2 weeks starting 26th of March so I can do it for you if no one of those who live there replies. If you're in EU and the items isn't heavy/large I can probably bring it back and send to you from EU to avoid customs/hefty shipping price, also I don't know if they allow foreigners to use their post (they should allow it) and if post officer knows english (much larger problem).

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

Why not just use a proxy service and make it easy on yourself. I'm pretty sure some of them can do in store pick ups in tokyo or at least order over the phone locally. Check sutocorp for example
            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• beyondthemeans
              • Sep 2008

Does someone know if a proxy where I can buy something in the US that is willing to ship it to me (EU)? I want to order a sweater at FWD but they say the item is restricted to only sending in US...
              Please let me know if someone on here is willing to help me out!

Comment

• Arkady
                • Apr 2011

Just use a reshipping / forwarding service.

Comment

• beyondthemeans
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Arkady View Post
                  Just use a reshipping / forwarding service.
                  Using Sutocorp for this right now (didnt know they did US forwarding as well). Thanks for the input!

Comment

• SafetyKat
                    • Aug 2014

Is anyone aware if the last piece from Cedric's ss16 lookbook is actually being produced? Im only coming up with longsleeve tee's that are similar in shape but not texture

Last edited by SafetyKat; 03-31-2016, 01:21 AM.

Comment

• Koltzorz
                      • Mar 2016

Anyone know someone with a CCP nail ring that they'd be willing to sell?

Comment

• sunny
                        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Koltzorz View Post
                        Anyone know someone with a CCP nail ring that they'd be willing to sell?
                        Ink clothing as I know.

Comment

• Koltzorz
                          • Mar 2016

Originally posted by sunny View Post
                          Ink clothing as I know.
                          Hey sunny,

I saw your post in the recent purchases thread a long while back:

This is the CCP ring right? Would you be so kind as to provide me with the diameter?

Thanks!

Comment

• sunny
                            • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Koltzorz View Post
                            Hey sunny,

I saw your post in the recent purchases thread a long while back:

This is the CCP ring right? Would you be so kind as to provide me with the diameter?

Thanks!
                            Mine is size 44, the outer of the ring is 2.5 cm approximately. Hope it helps.

Comment

• Morfinator
                              • Mar 2016

Help finding.....

Hello everyone !

More than a year i'm in love with thouse disco look like pants but i can't identify them.
                              All i've got - video and screenshots.

Help me !

Comment

• galia
                                • Jun 2009

could be margiela x h&m dico ball leggings worn very over sized

iirc the actual margiela disco ball garments were from the artisanal line and made with actual mirror squares

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎