Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kunk75
    replied
    shit, today was only day all week i was going into manhattan and now i am sick so i will miss the last remnants of the f/w sale stuff

Leave a comment:

• couturehomme
    replied
    Originally posted by owenau1989 View Post
    Never know the prices listed on oki-ni are with tax included, just placed an order few days ago
    Thanks mate
    yeah...not very cool of them to be so secretive about it, because they are basically pocketing 17.5% on sales to non-EU folks

Leave a comment:

• Fade to Black
    replied
    yeah that's the one i tried

if i had the funds i woulda insta-kopped but that's a moot point by now - goes for everything i like

Leave a comment:

• sshum88
    replied
    Even better in the oiled calf version that RO released this year

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
    tried on the stooges and it fucking rocks, only one worth getting imo

Leave a comment:

• Fade to Black
    replied
    tried on the stooges and it fucking rocks, only one worth getting imo

Leave a comment:

• miserableman
    replied
    London Harvey Nicols have an Intarsia, small mid collar in light grey half price for £750 sz L, smooth leather. It was placed on the Jil Sander rail by mistake(opposite the rick owns rail).

few bits of RO on sale in Harrods, marked down around 30 percent

/Black stooges, looked like washed lamb XL only. Was over £1000
    /Black Mollino, XL only, LG full grain Lamb leather. Around £1000. Leather is not to everyone's taste, huge lots of grain. Also, it appeared to be sized a slightly larger than previous mollino's and other ro leathers.
    /Grey Pilots - Same one as on antonioli. Lots of sizes but they're still over £1000, had lots of these in liberty as well.
    /Bunker double breasted coat thing, with large notched lapels. Size M and XL, cant remember price.
    Last edited by miserableman; 12-28-2010, 07:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• mrbeuys
    replied
    ^ Check their site. Been on for a while, posted in their affiliate thread as well...

Leave a comment:

• xeraphim
    replied
    ^ already started, no?

Leave a comment:

• messenoire
    replied
    any word on layers london sale starting(happening)?

Leave a comment:

• owenau1989
    replied
    Originally posted by couturehomme View Post
    couple things:

(1) RO is now 40% off on oki-ni. Basics mostly. Leathers and shoes are not on sale.

(2) If you have an oki-ni account and you and non-EU, just email them (using your registered email address) and ask to be on their "VAT Discount Group". Once they add you to that group, when you go to the checkout page of your order, you'll get the VAT discount (17.5% i think).
    Never know the prices listed on oki-ni are with tax included, just placed an order few days ago
    Thanks mate

Leave a comment:

• KingNC
    replied
    Originally posted by hurricane08 View Post
    antonioli,lvr,pollyanna,colette etc started some good sales today.
    thanks for the heads up

Leave a comment:

• StrAngeRy
    replied
    Originally posted by sshum88 View Post
    AB's online store shows that some items have been marked down including CCP, MA+, Guidi. Yes it's a painful experience.
    even tho it's on sale, most of the items are still more expensive than most of EU shops on regular price.

Leave a comment:

• skakoon
    replied

I also found an additional 10% off sale coupon! the code is: TAKE10

casestudyspace.com

Leave a comment:

• hurricane08
    replied
    antonioli,lvr,pollyanna,colette etc started some good sales today.

Leave a comment:

• sshum88
    replied
    AB's online store shows that some items have been marked down including CCP, MA+, Guidi. Yes it's a painful experience.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎