• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chant
    Banned
    • Jun 2008

Interest1, very beautifull.
    I love the first pic, with its greyish tee/skirt combination, framed by the blacks of the leggins/boots on the lower part and the cardiagn/hair in the upper, and the by the strong construction of the cardigan balanced asymetry of the knit.

It should be the time to have a female member in the HOF ?

Comment

• maldoror
      • Jun 2007

interest1: dope fit.

Comment

• Enaml
        • Apr 2009

Interest1, I think that's one of my favorite female WAYWTz
        How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• theetruscan
          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by image View Post
          Has anyone other than you been able to pull these boots off so well? I'm kind of tempted to give them a shot. How low can they be pushed down?
          I suspect Andrewislasorad will start posting some pics, since he just got a pair. Pretty sure MrBeuys posted some awesome black and white pictures with them. Yep:
          Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• cjbreed
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Christian View Post
            Interest1, very beautifull.
            I love the first pic, with its greyish tee/skirt combination, framed by the blacks of the leggins/boots on the lower part and the cardiagn/hair in the upper, and the by the strong construction of the cardigan balanced asymetry of the knit.

It should be the time to have a female member in the HOF ?
            i think it is inevitable that interest will get into the hof (superb taste) but maybe not for this one. the outfit is great, love the first pic, but i think hof requires some photographic excellence as well, no? composition, background and all that. and head? not sure thats necessary but i know it had been mentioned before. personally i'd prefer to remain anonymous. not in the face ya know...

i'm hoping this will inspire some of our already registered female members to rev up their participation. like inaya, J_J, bizzy, tg, etc. bizzy's waywt's are sick.

i shouldn't even be saying anything, i can't even bring myself to find time to take a single picture.

and interest, thanks so much for pointing the camera down and getting the footwear into the shots. i knew it would be worth the extra effort. i've forced a friend of mine to check out these pics in an effort to get her to buy some guidi's. she's getting there
            dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• genevieveryoko
              • Sep 2009

yes, Interest will totally get into the HOF when she starts to take better pictures...she can always blur out her face...

Interest you've set the bar very high for yourself...why not step it up a notch further with the "discipline" I'm not bitching (so don't tell me to go fuck myself) I just think you've got the style...

edit: Mr. Beuys is looking equally fantastic in those RO boots, despite the headgear and strange little friend...
              Last edited by genevieveryoko; 12-12-2009, 02:27 PM.
              http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/

Comment

• move_ment
                • Feb 2009

so inspirational, MM. you and your textures.

interest1, wow. just, wow. please keep posting. I wish more women would dress as you do.

Christian always

where have p_nod and andrew disappeared too?
                there should be waywt vs. competitions once a week.

Comment

• CommieRabbit
                  • Oct 2007

Looks great, Who?

I usually hate almost everything by Cloak but I'm digging that telogreika-ish jacket, looks sharp. Also digging the looser pants.

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by genevieveryoko View Post
                    yes, Interest will totally get into the HOF when she starts to take better pictures...
                    oh come on, those pictures are just fine, the first one is a full look just like requested and the detail shots are very good.
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• genevieveryoko
                      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                      oh come on, those pictures are just fine, the first one is a full look just like requested and the detail shots are very good.
                      oh Lowrey, I meant it as a compliment, constructive criticism, nothing less...but obviously if you want to put it in, who's going to stop you?

Comment

• cjbreed
                        • Feb 2009

pics are great. i just think she'll eventually have something better for the hof. no need to rush it
                        Last edited by cjbreed; 12-12-2009, 05:59 PM. Reason: wised up
                        dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by genevieveryoko View Post
                          oh Lowrey, I meant it as a compliment, constructive criticism, nothing less...but obviously if you want to put it in, who's going to stop you?
                          I really didn't have any thoughts regarding hof here, I just find the constant quality remarks a bit odd. I'd say they are just fine, probably better then a good part of pictures posted here.
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Aleks
                            • Feb 2009

I guess I have to throw fuel in the fire this time. Genevieveryoko, your constant crusade for her to provide better pictures makes you come off as insecure and catty.

Comment

• genevieveryoko
                              • Sep 2009

excuse me, did not cjbreed say the same thing? did not christian agree with me, and buckwheat?

I guess I'll refrain from commenting any further for the time being

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

It's Ok, everyone knows that Christian is catty.
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎