Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ironman
    • Apr 2008

i don't think it's a boot. isn't it just a creeper-style derby? i have that shoe, and looking at runway images, the boot height ones are all zip or pull-on, not lace up

edit: looking at his previous fit, i actually don't know what boot that is. doesn't look like the Lanvins i think me and jogu are talking about lol

Comment

• jogu
      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by ironman View Post
      i have that shoe,

everyone bought that boot but me :((

Comment

• francojean23
        • Sep 2008

agreed , i would lose the necklace , don't mind the cardigan , but definitely change the shoes to something matte

Comment

• Enaml
          • Apr 2009

I honestly don't see much wrong with his outfit. I suppose I'd prefer different shoes, but those certainly don't look bad. I also wouldn't mind seeing a light jacket instead of a cardi, but again, that's personal preference.
          How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
            • Mar 2007

Originally posted by JoniF
            Black, white, silver, sheen black, and sheen warm grey. There are many things that irk me about his outfit. Why did he choose the footwear that he chose? The potential focus point of the necklace is negated by the footwear because of the sheen of the footwear and how they sharply jut out like the shoes of a clown. Personally, my style and aesthetic would dictate that I lose the cardigan, lose the necklace, and change the footwear to something not as vulgar.
            Those shoes aren't quite my style too, but that's a pretty strong term to use

Hysterichostile - I'd lose the cardigan too...keep it simple..
            Last edited by Acid, Bitter and Sad; 04-22-2010, 12:08 AM.

Comment

• Teejay
              • Apr 2010

I quite like his outfit although i wish the shoes weren't as shiny.

Comment

• hysterichostile
                • Dec 2009

Comments noted, everyone. Apart from the shuzz, is the overall ensemble that bad?
                Jogu, those aren't lanvins actually they're some cheapass Japanese boots, and the denim isn't the same.

Comment

• asho
                  • Nov 2007

Originally posted by munch View Post

just wanted to show off the most beautiful shoes ever, made by user asho here on SZ
                  pants ro
                  t-shirt is some swedish brand I can't remember, scarf I don't know, no tags or anything.
                  coat by swedish brand "Merde!", with some pocket modifications that aren't even visible here. removed zippers from pockets though, they were a bit too much

hugs and huggies from munch
                  its good to know you like them... they were a pleasure to make.

Comment

• messenoire
                    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by move_ment View Post
                    thanks for all the feedback and your kind words Christian. the particular fit felt comfortable for me today. I understand not tucking pants but the _7 boots are too slim/small and look disproportionate (in a bad way) when doing so. I guess I was just sick of deconstruction (today).

this is the un-tucked version of the shirt to show length, which probably works better when paired with leather:

i ran across frederich gray's dislocation 3 (s/s10) a bit ago and was pleased with what i saw. do you own any other pieces from the collection? how's the construction?

Comment

• asho
                      • Nov 2007

Not much has been said about this, but I've had a bit of interest. So just to let anyone who is interested know the shoes made for munch on special request are a sample from a project I have been working on with another forum member. Custom orders will be available in the near future of this style and potentially a few others. Enquiries should be directed to info.substrata@gmail.com

Comment

• Johnny
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Acid, Bitter and Sad View Post
                        Those shoes aren't quite my style too, but that's a pretty strong term to use

Hysterichostile - I'd lose the cardigan too...keep it simple..
                        indeed...so if shoes aren't matt and artificially fucked up with upturned toes they're vulgar. lulz.

Comment

• beardown
                          rekoner
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JoniF
                          Black, white, silver, sheen black, and sheen warm grey. There are many things that irk me about his outfit. Why did he choose the footwear that he chose? The potential focus point of the necklace is negated by the footwear because of the sheen of the footwear and how they sharply jut out like the shoes of a clown. Personally, my style and aesthetic would dictate that I lose the cardigan, lose the necklace, and change the footwear to something not as vulgar.
                          Yeah, this is ridiculous.
                          Sorry but it's no better than some of the drive-by lashings that some of the trolls were posting last week.
                          I think it's a very decent outfit.
                          Humans are generally drawn to faces first. And when I say 'generally,' I mean almost always. So my eye went from his face, strap, necklace and then down to the shoes, which aren't my taste but certainly wouldn't refer to them as 'shoes of a clown.'

We're accustomed to looking at people the way we read a page...top to bottom. And unless you're looking for specific shoes, ('OMG...IS HE WEARING CCP?') or you're a single woman in a bar full of potential suiters and you're trying to figure out what their annual salary is, then those would likely be the only reason you would start down and work your way up.

Even if his shoes were on fire.

What a tasteless comment. Seriously.
                          Originally posted by mizzar
                          Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

cosign. when it comes to criticism, theres a difference between thought-out and overanalytical.
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• galia
                              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by quiet noise View Post

any chance that this is you in a past life, christian?

haha, he's wearing the same pants nelly was wearing with her gareth pugh sandals a few pages back

Comment

• BSR
                                • Aug 2008

Originally posted by galia View Post
                                haha, he's wearing the same pants nelly was wearing with her gareth pugh sandals a few pages back
                                exactly what i thought
                                christian X nelly = this guy (i don't know who he is, and maybe i don't want to know)
                                pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                                Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎