Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philip nod
    • Aug 2007

bravo snaf all this ma+ leather shirt action fills me with slight regret for having sold the one you're wearing to that long haired smoking in a blogs, but then I remember that unless you're a forty fucking four his leather cuts pretty much fail.
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• francojean23
      • Sep 2008

colors look great snaf , enhanced by the all the greenery behind you

Comment

• thomcat
        • May 2009

Originally posted by JSebbe View Post
        Love it snafu, think it works great with the tee.
        fit on the pants is spot-on.

Julius
        RO
        N(N)
        A77
        Dior
        JSebbe, i dont really know how to describe your style, but youve pulled off this post-industrial-nomadic kinda feel very well! especially like the n(n) skirt (is that right)? touch! love it.
        and ledger and snafu both have such lovely postures to go with their fit!
        Last edited by thomcat; 04-29-2010, 11:34 AM. Reason: image

Comment

• kuugaia
          • Feb 2010

edit: ^ Better remove the image in your quote before you get hammered...

JSebbe you pull off the RO leather and N(N) kilt very very nicely. I really like the outfit, however I reckon the jeans is a bit...much. Rest of the outfit already ballin so I'd go for some more simple pants, but thats just my overall style ethos.

Other than that, I think it's great!

Comment

• Fuuma
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Christian View Post
            Sorry, guys...

this iz nice.

BTW Foucault is the most cited author in the social sciences and fully deserving of that honour so niah.
            Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
            http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• philip nod
              • Aug 2007

lighting is very nice for a subway platform. the background looks dropped in.
              One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Chant
                Banned
                • Jun 2008

@Fuuma : I removed the laces in between, not sure I really need to keep them in my closet though. Let's see. Still trying different things.

@Pnod : I never go out without my camera and my set of portable projectors.

Station is just under the Musée d'Orsay.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                  • Nov 2007

christian this is probably my favorite look from you yet but i'd like to see a longer t-shirt (maybe a double layer) and the drawstrings on the pants left hanging instead of tied. i only comment because i genuinely like the outfit. those trainers are the best.

jsebbe that's such a sick look but i think the kilt can be jettisoned. love the pants.
                  LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• mrbeuys
                    • May 2008

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
                    ...and the drawstrings on the pants left hanging instead of tied. i only comment because i genuinely like the outfit.
                    I have actually started leaving the drawstrings inside the pants, which I find transforms outfits dramatically. And losing the laces on the trainers is a good move. Of course, great outfit and pic...
                    Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• BeauIXI
                      • Nov 2008

I think the drawstring definitely looks better untied and hanging. Makes for a more interesting fit, more swag.

All black trainers must be rocked without laces, it's really the only way to go.
                      Originally posted by philip nod
                      somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                        I have actually started leaving the drawstrings inside the pants, which I find transforms outfits dramatically. And losing the laces on the trainers is a good move. Of course, great outfit and pic...
                        i'd put this in inane questions (it's as inane as it gets) but since we're on the subject can the classic trainers be worn laceless without falling off your feet? i thought it was a different model that was intended for that.
                        LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• DamageX
                          • Dec 2008

i'd put this in inane questions (it's as inane as it gets) but since we're on the subject can the classic trainers be worn laceless without falling off your feet? i thought it was a different model that was intended for that.
                          I have worn the classic trainers without the laces and have no problems, it's actually quite comfortable without the laces.

Christian, looks great as usual!

Comment

• BeauIXI
                            • Nov 2008

You can spot pics of Rick himself wearing the classics without laces. It's all in the strut, really.
                            Originally posted by philip nod
                            somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• andrewislasorad
                              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by BeauIXI View Post
                              You can spot pics of Rick himself wearing the classics without laces. It's all in the strut, really.
                              i only wear these without laces...they don't do anything, so why use em...

laced ricks are tragic

Comment

• MASUGNEN
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by SombreResplendence View Post
                                All the Swedes on this forum [...] have favoured skinny jeans. thedevilisinthedetails even wears women's drkshdw jeans because the men's jeans aren't tight enough[.]
                                We Swedish guys must accept this as factual: many of us buy denim leggings for girls. Tomorrow we'll sport them at VAP/Valborg.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎