Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DRRRK
    • Aug 2009

To my own surprise suddenly I like sandals. The bottom part looks good, very summery. Sandals and cropped or rolled up pants are a perfect combination. As some have mentioned in their comments about Duncan's fit the above part does not look light enough. The combination of three layers, two of which longsleeves, and sandals can be seen on runways, but in my opinion it's a contradiction in real life.

Comment

• Chant
      Banned
      • Jun 2008

Comment

• zamb
        • Nov 2006

Christian you look Great, i dislike the sandale though, although thats just a matter of personal taste.......

Originally posted by Eternal
        Looks really good Zamb, glad you seem to have kept the guidis!
        ag.
        Thanks Eternal, seem is the operative word here. I am still on the fence with them, only the color that's keeping there here with me, and the fact that i have two pair of Carpes of which I am going to sell one..........
        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• alex.a
          • Aug 2008

amazing outfit Eternal always nice to see you Waywt, you rock these sandals, great combo with damir and ann :)!

Comment

• jogu
            • Jun 2009

eternal those ann sandals look good , i been thinkin bout gettin those cos i like the soles on em

Comment

• curiouscharles
              • Jan 2008

i'm glad people are warming up to sandals, anything else in the summer looks awkward to me

sandals with rolled up cuffs, sandals with pinrolled cuffs, or even christian's tucked in look are all grand

-

Comment

• chameleon
                • Jun 2008

really like the proportions Christian. The pants are near perfect volume for this fit, and I feel it's well balanced with the semi-long sleeves. nice color palette too.

not a fan of those particular sandals however, but they do remind me that I need to get a pair or leather strap mandals myself.

Comment

• sandals are gender neutral. no need to call them mandals. please.

Comment

• jogu
                    • Jun 2009

lol i was thinkin the same gotdam thing , i mean like i get why some people dislike them but shit when its warm out i like wearin them , feels nice on the feet
                    Last edited by jogu; 07-06-2010, 05:59 PM.

Comment

• gone
                      • Oct 2009

yesterday, to see a movie.

Comment

• cjbreed
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
                        sandals are gender neutral. no need to call them mandals. please.
                        amen......
                        dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• andrewislasorad
                          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by jogu View Post
                          eternal those ann sandals look good , i been thinkin bout gettin those cos i like the soles on em
                          i have the same pair, my summer secret weapon, looks good with everything, simple not over-styled...purrrrfect

sandals end up being a necessity for comfort sake in this summer heat, might as well get a pair you like.

Comment

• een
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by merz
                            i'm still hating the mandals. just in case you were wondering.
                            very nice Eternal!

merz - i'll wait until August to torture you:

Comment

• mrmrhing
                              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Eternal
                              RO tank and longsleeve/ Damir pants and infinity hood/ Ann sandals/ WM rings/ Boris garment bag.
                              Hi Eternal, is the sandal from SS10? thinking of taking this or the 09SS laces one.

Comment

• Macro
                                • Apr 2008

Great fit, Eternal. Have the same Sandals, SS08... wear them all summer. I agree with Andrew, such a perfect shape for my wardrobe. Delightfully Minimal.
                                every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎