X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrbeuys
    • May 2008

@Christian
    Boots look good on you, but I would put laces in... at least along the top, like interest1 did in her trainers. It changes the shape for the better and they will stay in that shape for longer. Just a tip

@fark
    I have loved your recent fits, but this don't work for me. I have that same top, and I don't think it can be worn without something underneath unless you got some tats (insert tits edit here) to show off. And the trousers are tooooo tight mate. You're not Swedish enough
    Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• zamb
      • Nov 2006

Fark,
      I like nothing here other than the picture quality, if the shirt is sheer, I would have loved it being looser, the Pants are definitely too tight, also objects in bulging in your pockets are a no no,
      this particular object gives the impression that you had some kind of "Tribally induced" deformity.............
      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Johnny
        • Sep 2006

I'm sorry to say that there are two very bad fits (and two overexposed tits) on this page.

I'm not sure what the intention is with Christian's outfit in terms of silhouette. It looks a bit Mr Tumnus to me, which, presumably, is not the intention.

fark I also have liked your fits and your photos, but this one is a shocker I'm afraid.

Comment

• Fade to Black
          • Sep 2008

www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
            • Jan 2010

I wasn't particularly happy about the fit either, but just wanted to share :P

Thanks guys.
            MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
              • Mar 2007

Re: Fark

Hey Fark, how is it that those size 1 cotton twills are sooo tight on you? I thought we were about the same size. I gotta agree with the rest, not your best moment there. Waiting on your other Stat-ment fits...you ordered quite a number of pieces from Adeline if i recall correctly.

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
                • Jan 2010

I have bigger thighs than you actually (working on losing it, lunges and squats and jogging!). I'm waiting for the stuff to arrive pretty soon, around September.
                MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• snafu
                  • Apr 2008

on the same boat as you johnny, too pull that sort of thing of you need to be linea lean, slimane skinny for it to look convincing.
                  Fark i don't really like the top, its an obvious contradiction in terms, the only time i would see it work would be wearing it in winter over a formal white shirt maybe? Even then im not sure. Everything is too tight.
                  But those rick pieces christian are too young for you, i dont see the connection between what you type/write on here and that futuristic idea of rick. Also im not sure your hight helps with the wider/heavy bottom silhouette, much prefer you in a more tapered hem pant: damir/westwood. For the wide hem pant i think sometimes shortness can be more beneficial in achieving balance.

Anyway i think both these outfits go back to the drawing board.

Moth nice as always but come on ... strike me try something more graphic, i think it could work but maybe it wouldn't be natural...?

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                  I'm sorry to say that there are two very bad fits (and two overexposed tits) on this page.

I'm not sure what the intention is with Christian's outfit in terms of silhouette. It looks a bit Mr Tumnus to me, which, presumably, is not the intention.

fark I also have liked your fits and your photos, but this one is a shocker I'm afraid.

Comment

• Mail-Moth
                    • Mar 2009

^ By "more graphic", do you mean something more structured, closer to the body ? If so, well, it would certainly work, but I'm not that much in that. I prefer softer shapes, even if it lacks a bit readability. Pure lines are really not my thing.

But yes, I understand how repetitive it looks. And it won't be much better this winter I'm afraid !
                    I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
                    I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• Chant
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2008

johnny snaf

No other trousers here, the boots are supposed to be worn with another pair of trousers, more tappered indeed. Like Fark, just wanted to share some pics.

Snaf : Dunno what you're exactly referring to about what I wrote here, but :
                      - the boots are higher than the sneakers and everything cropped I own from RO is a bit short, so these will work better
                      - they're architectural+non functional boots =
                      - they're another version of the elephant boots, and I like elephants. As well as sharks as well as sailboats as well as vaginas.
                      - they won't be produced no more

MrBeuys : thanks for the tip, would never had the idea.

Comment

• kunk75
                        Banned
                        • May 2008

whether you have giant moobs, no moobs, tats, no tats, I cannot think of a good reason for the existence of fark's shirt.

and I like christian's fit. johnny, are you bored?

Comment

• kunk75
                          Banned
                          • May 2008

why do you say that?

Originally posted by snafu View Post
                          But those rick pieces christian are too young for you

Comment

• Mewtu
                            • Dec 2008

1 poor fit = take a vacation from thread?? bummer.
                            Originally Posted by ProfMonitoff: "Then my friend's cat crapped on it and the dry cleaner couldn't fix it "

Comment

• Mail-Moth
                              • Mar 2009

Come on, Merz, that was just one big fail. Otherwise Fark does really good.
                              I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
                              I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• mononon
                                • Sep 2009

with a more relaxed silhouette, Jogu could've have pulled off Fark's fit
                                calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎