Stat-ment
        Alden

Close-up.

I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
        I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• Eye
          • Jan 2010

I'm a huge fan of this one, MM. This Kolor jacket goes perfectly with the pants. 2-3 shades outfit and the golden buttons to catch the eye, well done.
          Here is what im wearing today

closed
          more light
          Last edited by Eye; 01-16-2011, 07:16 AM.
          WTB : Incarnation leather jkt szXL / Augusta green ankle boots sz42

Comment

• BSR
            • Aug 2008

Eye, honestly i think the LUC scarf collar jacket fitted you better than this Julius moto (all things being equal). The Julius jacket, with its raglan construction and its short torso, emphasizes the broadness of your shoulders too much. These Julius raglans are tricky, you really need to have very narrow shoulders to wear them properly...
            pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
            Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• Peasant
              • Jul 2009

Agree with bsr on this one. I love that leather, but you've got to be near anorexic to wear it well. It really emphasizes the shoulders. Fuck it though.. just keep stretching it out.
              Ochre - nice.

Pavement on this thread is a nice touch. I should really update my iPod.

Comment

• Eye
                • Jan 2010

Well i guess you're both right, but i decided i'd keep nonetheless, love this one (and maybe the shoulder effet is less obvious when worn with a single tee underneath).
                Thanks for the advices!
                WTB : Incarnation leather jkt szXL / Augusta green ankle boots sz42

Comment

• Fade to Black
                  • Sep 2008

Eye that's a brilliant photo. shadow camouflage
                  www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• holger
                    • Mar 2009

L&F, Viridi-Anne, Julius, Augusta
                    Video

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT
                    SZ Stock ausm Arsch und entspannen!

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                      • Oct 2010

Ochre I squealed when I saw this fit pic. (Highest honors, here.) I knew you would bring it -- that's precisely why I thought to ask you for a fit pic of this coat. (I looked at my old school HL and couldn't figure anything out from the codes, but to the best of my memory, I bought that moleskin in '95 or '96.) Perfect integration of great finds. This is a HOF for me, for serious.

Mona Ahh. The wonderful awkwardness of the trousers takes everything to another level. I love that it doesn't fit where it should and especially that it hits at an awkward place on the leg. You must've altered the pants yourself, no? Awesome.

Finalmente:

Originally posted by docus View Post
                      you carry it off with aplomb - I get a feel of May 68 from your shot, also punk, paramilitaries, anti-capitalist riots...
                      ....ah, according to our friends at the frou-frou purveyors to the Parisian haute-bourgeoisie, Fauchon's "Té 68" (the tea with a scent of revolution!) revolution has notes of "fruity flavours of tropical fruits and grapefruit" and finishes with the "soft and flowery final notes of rose."

What's to argue over when - as Saussure reminds us - the relationship between the signifier and the signified is arbitrary?

MBD

p.s. This is hardly a commentary on Acephale's fit...or presumed politics - it's all too clear that he's got the right touch, baby.
                      "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
                      It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
                      My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• jogu
                        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by MetroBulotDodo View Post

has notes of "fruity flavours of tropical fruits and grapefruit" and finishes with the "soft and flowery final notes of rose."
                        dam that sounds pretty tasty rite bout now i love sweeter teas and fruit flavors in them .
                        when i get back to philly im gonna hire some guys to jack ochres coat and give i t to me lol

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by docus View Post
                          Acéphale, I think it looks amazing, you carry it off with aplomb - I get a feel of May 68 from your shot, also punk, paramilitaries, anti-capitalist riots...
                          Originally posted by MetroBulotDodo View Post
                          Finalmente:

....ah, according to our friends at the frou-frou purveyors to the Parisian haute-bourgeoisie, Fauchon's "Té 68" (the tea with a scent of revolution!) revolution has notes of "fruity flavours of tropical fruits and grapefruit" and finishes with the "soft and flowery final notes of rose."

What's to argue over when - as Saussure reminds us - the relationship between the signifier and the signified is arbitrary?

MBD

p.s. This is hardly a commentary on Acephale's fit...or presumed politics - it's all too clear that he's got the right touch, baby.
                          Originally posted by jogu View Post
                          dam that sounds pretty tasty rite bout now i love sweeter teas and fruit flavors in them .

what. the. fuck.
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                            • Oct 2010

Originally posted by jogu View Post
                            when i get back to philly im gonna hire some guys to jack ochres coat and give i t to me lol
                            Jogu pretty much always *gets it*, forget next level. He's like google level - he's the Kasparov to our unranked chess player: 1 million x 1 million steps ahead.

Either that or he's had an extraordinarily toothsome glass of wine with undertones of Lysergic Acid Diethilymide and a strong Ketamine finish.

LULZ, WTF to you, JG,

MBD
                            "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
                            It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
                            My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• Enaml
                              • Apr 2009

jogu: Kasparov on Ketamine
                              How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• galia
                                • Jun 2009

Kasparov on Ketamine sounds like something I would want to put a ring on

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎