• interest1
    • Nov 2008

sain't

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
      Obviously what I meant to say was you look comfortable in what you are wearing in that picture. The rick comment was a joke.
      Woooooords, don't come eeeeeaaaasy to meeeeeee.
      I just like dropping Simpsons pics after meeting the illustrious Matt Groening.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• interest1
        • Nov 2008

hehe he's from Portland :)
        sain't

Comment

• quiet noise
          Banned
          • Dec 2008

about the skinny jeans discussion, my personal opinion is that skinny jeans is simply the best way to "bring out" your sexy legs (a requirement if you want to score the hawt babes)

Comment

• killah
            • Jun 2009

rad
            j+
            yohji
            rick

Comment

• rider
              eyes of the world
              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
              I just like dropping Simpsons pics after meeting the illustrious Matt Groening.
              you went? wdyw?
              did you meet the shy one?
              very jealous and o so envious.

also, referencing the gilded playbook, i have one in my head but its not a logical rulebook but a visual canvas. nothing that is 100% strictly adhered to but usually works because if the top is wide than the bottom is skinny and visa versa...unless you are wire artist that is

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by rider View Post
                you went? wdyw?
                did you meet the shy one?
                very jealous and o so envious.

also, referencing the gilded playbook, i have one in my head but its not a logical rulebook but a visual canvas. nothing that is 100% strictly adhered to but usually works because if the top is wide than the bottom is skinny and visa versa...unless you are wire artist that is
                Feast your eyes!!!

Featuring our own Mike N! I wore my CDG Evergreen blazer lined with chains of course :-) It was a hit, but even moreso when I told how I walked through the metal detector in Galleria Uffizi in that thing...
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                  • Oct 2010

Ooo. Killah (Though, I don't think I'd be afraid to run into you in a dark alley, btw, despite your handle.)

Adorable play with proportions. I like the contrasting white of the socks and collar though it's edging a bit into the historic re-enactment realm. Still, much appreciated here.

Wire. God, I hate you. You always look amazing. This one is particularly stunning -- I think it's the surprise the apron layer contributes in terms of silhouette and how well it works as a contrasting, geometric structure that pulls the more organic shapes together. Cheers!

MBD
                  "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
                  It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
                  My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• Servo2000
                    • Oct 2006

Feast your eyes!!!

Featuring our own Mike N! I wore my CDG Evergreen blazer lined with chains of course :-) It was a hit, but even moreso when I told how I walked through the metal detector in Galleria Uffizi in that thing...
                    i really like the outfit of the fellow in the photo with mike

actually, everyone looks really good. cdg events always seem to have the best dressed people.
                    WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• MikeN
                      • Nov 2007

That's Ricky, the manager of the NY CDG store. He's got a helluva wardrobe, as I'm sure you can imagine!

Comment

• genevieveryoko
                        • Sep 2009

wow, Rei looks more badass than ever!
                        http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/

Comment

• shah
                          • Jul 2009

Feast your eyes!!!

was this at the store on 22nd ? I tried to make it but had to catch a train hehe

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                            • Oct 2010

For fun, I told Eternal that I'd ape his last WAYWT today. It seems fitting for the Nordic spring we're having in the Midwest.

Here it be:

MBD

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Karl Marx in pink binding - the ultimate accessory.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                                • Oct 2010

Karl Marx in pink binding - the ultimate accessory.
                                Oh snap! BUSTED. I guess my "true colors" fall in that pink-ish range.

MBD

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎