Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Enaml
    • Apr 2009

MBD - wish I knew more girls wearing that sorta thing; stunning. Nothing extreme but that's okay - ace fit.
    How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Enaml View Post
      MBD - wish I knew more girls wearing that sorta thing; stunning. Nothing extreme but that's okay - ace fit.
      Thanks for the kind words ENAML. Speaking of which, girls wearing "that sorta thing" are here! And they have amazing pieces that I'd love to see fit pics of.

So, a lil' project: I'll post here with a bit more regularity. For reasons fine and good (and a touch selfish, too) I'd like to ask the women on SZ to join me.

A few from last month I forgot to post:

* The texture of this treated, bonded cashmere is extraordinary (Linea Wrap Pointed "Hoodie" Cardigan)
      * Lost & Found Linen and Silk Sleeveless Top
      * M.A+ necklace with leather detail I haven't taken off in six months.

MBD
      Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 05-26-2011, 03:09 AM. Reason: procrastinating, obvs.
      "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
      It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
      My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• MBD, stunning. don't have more words.

upd.
        just got this Lost&Found double layer hood

pyramidhead lamp attached)

L&F
        allsaints (sorry)
        Last edited by Guest; 05-26-2011, 01:32 PM. Reason: waywt and dogs

Comment

• morsto
          • Nov 2008

If you have to apologize when posting your outfits, maybe you shouldn't post them in the first place
          I do not recognise the vessel,
          but the eyes seem so familiar

Comment

• Originally posted by morsto View Post
            If you have to apologize when posting your outfits, maybe you shouldn't post them in the first place
            maybe I'm here to progress like many of us? And maybe I don't just preen and trolling this thread, but want to hear criticism and advices?

Thank you, I'll take you opinion. Maybe you're right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chilton0326
              First, Jin, thanks for introducing me to that Russian designer, Nutsa Modebadze. If her price points are good, she captures a lot of what's great about artisinal clothing. From your other posts, I know your interest in Poell and other pricey designers whose clothes more often get posted on WAYWT, but I think you capture the look you seek more than fine enough, and do you really want to make such investments when you have those two great dogs?
              Thanks too. Yes, I have a lot expenditures and currently just start to collect items for wardrobe, but I really want to find points of self-expression and comfortable shell for myself in it. And it's not about prices. Maybe it's about how to share sense of reality with the designers, as it noted by Faust.

It's not a fine look, not for SZ, honestly. And dogs actually not great and not mine . But you could see how my life reflected in my appearance. I promise, nest post will be about something more niche and my lovely cats. )

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by morsto View Post
                He was clearly being ironic due to the extensive allsaints discussion we have elsewhere. No need to be nasty.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• unwashed
                  • Dec 2008

The geek I am, going to a lan-party and play some cod through the night.

Need some comfy shit :p
                  MA_Julius | Ann D | SILENT | RO
                  Click for bonus
                  Last edited by unwashed; 05-27-2011, 05:21 PM.
                  Grailed link

Comment

• snake
                    • Nov 2009

Comment

• jogu
                      • Jun 2009

metro that is mad nice i been wantin to get a new hoodie for a long while but havent rly found anythin i liked alot , i kinda wnat somethin like yours but also kind of like big and oversized
                      haha unwashed i jusssst got off xbox live playin cod for like almost 3 hours . my roommate came home with a box of cookies and we played till i had to stop , my eyes were gettin tired and headachey but already im wanting to go back on i hear him in the other room lobbing nades . u ever play bf2 ? we used to sit there and play for like a couple hours a nite when i got home , tbh i still kind of prefer bf2 but its old as hale now . i tried the versions for xbox but nahhh not the same with only like 16 ppl max . needs a full 32 to really be fun

Comment

• unwashed
                        • Dec 2008

Haha bf2 is what got me started playing fps games! But still good ol cod2 toujane rifle only is the best ever Just bought bfbc2 after playing bf play4free. But bf3 will be the shit in november!!!
                        Grailed link

Comment

• the breaks
                          • Sep 2007

Originally posted by jogu View Post
                          metro that is mad nice i been wantin to get a new hoodie for a long while but havent rly found anythin i liked alot , i kinda wnat somethin like yours but also kind of like big and oversized
                          haha unwashed i jusssst got off xbox live playin cod for like almost 3 hours . my roommate came home with a box of cookies and we played till i had to stop , my eyes were gettin tired and headachey but already im wanting to go back on i hear him in the other room lobbing nades . u ever play bf2 ? we used to sit there and play for like a couple hours a nite when i got home , tbh i still kind of prefer bf2 but its old as hale now . i tried the versions for xbox but nahhh not the same with only like 16 ppl max . needs a full 32 to really be fun
                          are you on drugs?

edit: oh i only now noticed what unwashed posted :D i thought you started rambling about video games for no reason.. my bad
                          Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• gone
                            • Oct 2009

Drkshdw
                            Hugo Boss
                            H&M
                            Henrik Vibskov
                            Docs

Excuse the mess and the semi-crappy picture.
                            Last edited by gone; 05-28-2011, 12:05 PM.

Comment

• Lane
                              • Aug 2010

jogu posts make me smile...I get a serene feeling after reading them.

Comment

• Gone, interesting effect) you look like some mad-scientist-transilvania-doctor in half casual pieces)

Jogu, overfuckmymind.. 絶望! 絶望! 絶望!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎