No announcement yet.

What are you wearing today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cowsareforeating, I have had it for a month or so now and so far it has no signs of wear and I doubt it will get any. The leather seems really durable. Hope to see yours here one day!

wire, thanks! You always look so relaxed and comfortable in your outfits and well... like you! Pulling the sleeves up to the elbow would work with your blazer to give it a more lighter feeling. Rolling up the pants would probably work too but maybe with different shoes, ie. derbies or something similar. Great ways to get some summer ventilation. :)
    Last edited by Guest; 06-06-2011, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• t-bone
      • Dec 2009

A little heavy on contrast and light on detail but:

Comment

• endorphinz
        Banned
        • Jun 2009

so many comments on Raw's 'tight pants on big thighs and calves' fit and so much love for Zenith's 'tight pants on skinny and oddly shaped legs' fit. I don't get it. Am I the only one who thinks the bottom half of Zenith's fit looks strange?

no hate intended but I am genuinely curious as to why tight pants on very skinny legs is praised while tight pants on larger legs is frowned upon. It seems both body types would benefit from looser fitting bottoms, no?

anyway, I put my 2¢ in so ...

after seeing this I see the pants need to be cleaned up a bit..... and my terrace door is in desperate need of paint

Comment

• cjbreed
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by endorphinz View Post

no hate intended but I am genuinely curious as to why tight pants on very skinny legs is praised while tight pants on larger legs is frowned upon. It seems both body types would benefit from looser fitting bottoms, no?

^^its the jack skellington effect.

we're all just so f*ckin misunderstood.....
          Last edited by cjbreed; 06-06-2011, 06:31 PM.
          dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• DHC
            • Jul 2007

so many comments on Raw's 'tight pants on big thighs and calves' fit and so much love for Zenith's 'tight pants on skinny and oddly shaped legs' fit. I don't get it. Am I the only one who thinks the bottom half of Zenith's fit looks strange?

after seeing this I see the pants need to be cleaned up a bit..... and my terrace door is in desperate need of paint
            Actually, the extended sleeves tie Zenith's look together beautifully. I think a little work can be done with the bunching at the knees. Perhaps stacking through upper/mid-calf to hem would provide the "weight" sought to anchor the look to your ideal. Solid look though.
            I don't see how you'd alter the pant to work better. I think it looks great...as does you're terrace door. If anything, I'd consider working on the frame a little (still talking about your door). ;)

Flux actually looks better in person than in the photos, which are great. She has mad style.
            Originally posted by Faust
            fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• MikeN
              • Nov 2007

The difference is one of them has the legs for the look that they are going for and one does not.

Comment

• kunk75
                Banned
                • May 2008

rickjamas(tm). it's what happens when you stop caring about life

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by wire.artist
                  I forgot to comment on flux's outfit which is really lovely

thanks for the positive feedback, I actually just got the suit, which was brand new and got stored for almost ten years in some Tokyo closet.

the fabric is extremely light and the pants are much more slimmer than usual. I'm digging the long blazer with slim pants proportion.

What do you think about pushing up the sleeves on this suit?, to the elbow aprox, I guess it goes well with the wrinkled fabric and relaxed look.

Faust did something similar with his PH blazer (long one? you know we are both short ) and I've been toying with the idea since then.
                  You mean long blazer and slim pants or pushing sleeves up? I never did the latter - I think it was theaddict who wears his PH this way. I'm on the fence about it - I like the way PH white lining looks exposed, but I feel it's kinda strange to pull up sleeves on a blazer.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

I think that it just looks better because it elongates the limbs and I find long limbs beautiful. That's why I love Rick's womenswear - he makes it so elongated and slim, almost insect-like. I find it very elegant.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                      • Jan 2011

casual school day...
                      and heres a smile to brighten up all the model stare poses..

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

Follow my lead man, follow my lead.......
                        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• mononon
                          • Sep 2009

t-bone, you guys make a cute couple.
                          calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• t-bone
                            • Dec 2009

Originally posted by mononon View Post
                            t-bone, you guys make a cute couple.
                            Thanks!

And sorry to poster CHRIS but that is indeed my girlfriend... ;-)

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

/\ Ah, yes, lived in that combo this winter. PH is just such a fantastic cut.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• rider
                                eyes of the world
                                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                                I think that it just looks better because it elongates the limbs and I find long limbs beautiful. That's why I love Rick's womenswear - he makes it so elongated and slim, almost insect-like. I find it very elegant.
                                i have to agree with this statement wholeheartedly. this is what rick gets down.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎