X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • endorphinz
    Banned
    • Jun 2009

dude, i've tried on that exact ( i think) jacket and it fit me perfectly...it's most striking feature was the price tag.....look man, i've said my piece. i believe what i believe and you are certainly entitled to your own delusions....i mean opinion

Comment

• mrbeuys
      • May 2008

^^ agreed but don't forget that the man wearing this really makes it.
      Last edited by mrbeuys; 11-26-2011, 01:26 PM. Reason: Referring to the one above
      Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• swami
        • Jul 2008

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
        It is not surprising that the lambs should bear a grudge against the great birds of prey, but that is no reason for blaming the great birds of prey for taking the little lambs. And when the lambs say among themselves, "These birds of prey are evil, and he who least resembles a bird of prey, who is rather its opposite, a lamb,—should he not be good?" then there is nothing to carp with in this ideal's establishment, though the birds of prey may regard it a little mockingly, and maybe say to themselves, "We bear no grudge against them, these good lambs, we even love them: nothing is tastier than a tender lamb."

- Nietszche
        very eloquent
        I actually have a total different view to the breeder , All of these pieces are indeed so bad ass & call for so much attention that it takes some serious steaze to make them look as comfortable and laid back as AKA has managed to , He wears the clothes and makes them his own!

Pictures really dont do any of this justice , The first time I touched CCP I was blown away not as much because of the beauty craftsmanship etc but the life each of the objects seem to take ... has to be experienced not observed from far

Comment

• cjbreed
          • Feb 2009

haha i just noticed i said dude that much. jeezus thats embarrassing.

well endorphine if you have seen and worn the jacket but still don't think its cool then i really am surprised. how about this, if you removed the pricetag and did not know the cost, would u be impressed by the garment? would u somehow like it better?

and mr.b i hope you are agreeing with me
          Last edited by cjbreed; 11-26-2011, 01:17 PM.
          dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• endorphinz
            Banned
            • Jun 2009

never said i didn't like it....never said i wanted to take it off once i had it on....all i said was that fit was nuthin' special..truth be told,i thought it looked better on ME

and yes,it would have more appeal if the price was cut in 1/2.....but there's no doubt in my mind that it would hold more appeal to some individuals if the price was DOUBLE

Comment

• DRRRK
              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by endorphinz View Post
              sheesh, i mean r e a l l y?...it's a perfectly fine fit but cmon man....really? no fuckin' hate intended but there needs to be a limit on the label worshipping....seriously fuckin' codes on sneakers? that's why i always preface my comments by reiterating that i have a very peripheral view..but a view nonetheless...i honestly don't get it but maybe i'm not 'sposed to

AKA & TheNotoriousT, again.nuthin' personal and if i'm alone on this, i'll stop posting and continue to lurk
              You are not alone. And I give up my lurker status to say this. Gentlemen, there is a female member posting, and a different one than the usual suspects. Time to support this still weak section of our forum, isn't it? It gets unnoticed because there is some CCP in the house again. Recent purchases and this thread always look the same when a respected member posts some CCP. Comments are by the same members using the same words. Seems like some autopost function I have not discovered yet.

That does not mean I dont like AKAs fit, I do, but HOF? Seriously, the formula CCP = HOF is getting boring.

Ochre, i love it, i would say this has to go to H....

I just threw up in my mouth.

What I wanted to say initially, genevieveryoko, very nice. The three different parts getting more and more narrow from top to bottom ending in the slim shoes create an unusual silhoutte.

Comment

• mrbeuys
                • May 2008

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
                and mr.b i hope you are agreeing with me
                obviously.
                Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
                  • Oct 2009

Again has anybody even looked at the HOF thread recently?
                  CCP = HOF is a beyond ridiculous statement to make!
                  Whats the problem with people liking what they like?

Other people go nuts for Ann D or whatever. It seems everytime someone posts a fit incl CCP and people like it the SAME crowd crawls out from under their stone.
                  "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• DRRRK
                    • Aug 2009

I did not say CCP is in HOF, members shout HOF. Luckily others decide what gets there.

The crowd that crawls from under their stone is probably aware of the one-dimensional aspect of comments after a CCP post. If nobody would say anything, this would no doubt lead to fabric nadsat again.

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
                      • Oct 2009

Seriously we are in the WAYWT thread. What is this for in your opinion?
                      Discussing fits, no?
                      If people would go crazy over a LUC sweater or a Maltieri knit nobody would start crying!
                      "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• jogu
                        • Jun 2009

sup ochre goooooood shit i need to find me a coat like that

Comment

• chomeo
                          • Mar 2010

you guys are tough! many of the outfits in the last couple pages are great!...AKA, MBD, Homme are all deserving

take AKA...i have a scarstitch and black jeans but i'd never thought about pairing with the sneakers. not everyone can piece items together and look seriously sick!

now i maybe in the market for a $2k sneakers.

Comment

• kunk75
                            Banned
                            • May 2008

holy fuck aka that is good

Comment

• t-bone
                              • Dec 2009

ya'll need to chill. aka's fit IS sick, looks totally natural but subtly insidious.

Comment

• kucejoe
                                • Sep 2006

Ochre: Love it. Such a great fit! HOF!

And if you ever decide to sell the Raf coat (I don't know why you would though) let me know. Seriously.
                                Suspension Point Store (Online + Montreal, QC) / Tumblr / Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎