X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fuuma
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by BSR View Post
    whatever you say, i look deadlier than you do.
    I'm wearing a Colette fake rock'n'roll tee with roses and distressing/holes, this just isn't possible!!!
    Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
    http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• cjbreed
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
      ....did they acquire the basics of good taste and western aesthetics then start liking CCP because of how it positions itself against their diktats ...
      in my opinion its this one^^
      seems like it would be impossible to like ccp otherwise
      dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• BSR
        • Aug 2008

I'm wearing a Colette fake rock'n'roll tee with roses and distressing/holes, this just isn't possible!!!
        the one Alexis gave you?
        you must be gorgeous
        pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
        Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• eleven crows
          • Mar 2011

did they acquire the basics of good taste and western aesthetics then start liking CCP because of how it positions itself against their diktats or were they blinded by the light? Wrapped up like a deuce, another runner in the night.
          Go to any message board that has a finger in men's fashion; CCP is there and fetishised. Not to the degree you find here - see the last few pages of 'recent purchases' thread. You can't beat hype. I'd be impressed if most of the people turbo-kopping Carol could give you the definition of 'diktats', even if equpped with the latest dictionary app on their iphone.

That's not to say there aren't giants among us who appreciate the juxtaposition. The Emperor has clothes on, they're just beautifully uncomfortable.

Comment

• morsto
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by eleven crows View Post
            Go to any message board whose knowledge is based on lurking SZ; CCP is there and fetishised..
            fixed
            I do not recognise the vessel,
            but the eyes seem so familiar

Comment

• cjbreed
              • Feb 2009

there are degrees of ccp though. some of it is "sick as fuck" straight out of the gate, that anyone could appreciate. see the fencing jacket, the overlock leather, the boots, the more traditional suits, stuff like that. beyond the pcs such as those it would be hard to argue that ccp is not an acquired taste. without some background or education or experience or something wouldn't it just come across as silly? rich kids playing "fashion"? its the same feeling one would get when taking your middle school dropout cousin from north dakota to a modern art museum. not that there's anything wrong with that. its just a different set of experiences. a different starting point.
              Last edited by cjbreed; 11-12-2012, 12:49 PM.

Comment

• BSR
                • Aug 2008

Originally posted by eleven crows View Post
                Go to any message board that has a finger in men's fashion; CCP is there and fetishised. Not to the degree you find here - see the last few pages of 'recent purchases' thread. You can't beat hype. I'd be impressed if most of the people turbo-kopping Carol could give you the definition of 'diktats', even if equpped with the latest dictionary app on their iphone.

That's not to say there aren't giants among us who appreciate the juxtaposition. The Emperor has clothes on, they're just beautifully uncomfortable.
                not sure askandyaboutclothes is really interested in CCP. And not sure to see what you mean afterwards: you think Christian or peasant (actors of the recent purchases threads) for instance 'turbokopp' ccp without knowing what they do?
                pix

Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• cjbreed
                  • Feb 2009

....you think Christian or peasant (actors of the recent purchases threads) for instance 'turbokopp' ccp without knowing what they do?
                  exactly. no one in their right mind would. especially when the price tag is taken into account

Comment

• Chant
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2008

you think Christian or peasant (actors of the recent purchases threads) for instance 'turbokopp' ccp without knowing what they do?
                    I did not post in the Recent purchases. This thread is for those who think that clothes live on walls, and not on bodies.

Comment

• BSR
                      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Christian View Post
                      I did not post in the Recent purchases. This thread is for those who think that clothes live on walls, and not on bodies.
                      it's because your English sucks. I know what you were wearing today. And it's not what you posted in this thread. You should post in Recent Purchases instead.
                      pix

Comment

• Chant
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2008

At least, everything That I Tried On Today fiitted perfectly...
                        What about you ?

Comment

• magic
                          • Feb 2009

Focusing on object details

Comment

• Carcass
                            • May 2010

777, I like this a lot. Reminds me of something Fursy Teyssier would put together for a person.

Comment

• eleven crows
                              • Mar 2011

not sure askandyaboutclothes is really interested in CCP. And not sure to see what you mean afterwards: you think Christian or peasant (actors of the recent purchases threads) for instance 'turbokopp' ccp without knowing what they do?
                              Well, maybe old Andy and his followers aren't in on it. And I don't doubt that Christian and Peasant know what they're doing when they drop their cash money. Nor you.

CJ put it better and in a more straightforward sense. Let us sheath our ROR-EDGE blades.

Comment

• Chant
                                Banned
                                • Jun 2008

Shit stopped as soon as it started to be interesting...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎