Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Resonkuken
    • Oct 2012

Not really sure about the shirt, but I do like the bottom, bare ankles and all.
    Shoes are great. I´ve been ogling the ankle boot version of those that´s up on Hlorenzo. Too rich for my blood but I take a look from time to time.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
      • Nov 2007

nice one kamsky a+++ from me. that shirt is on my short list. vis with paul makes a lot of sense.
      LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• zamb
        • Nov 2006

Love everything in this except the color of the shoes….

not that its bad, but thrown off by the subtle different between it and the pants

other than that i really do like it!

great non black fit!
        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• francojean23
          • Sep 2008

Very refreshing! I don't mind the shoe/pants color combination. If anything, the grey bag is a little jarring. But the outfit is great.

Comment

• Deux_Oiseaux
            • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Faust View Post
            The point is the ethos of those brands, as opposed to Armani's ethos. Jesus, isn't that obvious? Why do I even have to explain this on SZ?

The ethos of Armani being particularly different from the ethos of a label like Uniqlo, which you, Fuuma, and a fair number of other "established" posters have worn in the past? I can understand that you dislike Armani for a number of reasons, but you're incredibly transparent about it - can't you do a little bit better than the "ethos"?

Comment

• Fuuma
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
              serious question.

what makes this not normcore?

why is Dior / SLP relevant in 2015, i'm not even trolling.
              Normcore would be a polar fleece, a nike cap and some generic sneakers, so everything makes it not normcore. It's a dressier look with slimmed down everything, that doesn't make it normcore in the least unless normcore means "not goth-ninja", which seems to be the case here.
              Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
              http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• DudleyGray
                • Jul 2013

I think mersh is more appropriate than normcore for SZ's purposes.
                bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Deux_Oiseaux View Post
                  The ethos of Armani being particularly different from the ethos of a label like Uniqlo, which you, Fuuma, and a fair number of other "established" posters have worn in the past? I can understand that you dislike Armani for a number of reasons, but you're incredibly transparent about it - can't you do a little bit better than the "ethos"?
                  My Uniqlo collection extends to two heattech tops, two heattech bottoms, and a few tees I use under for wearing under sweaters. Willful misinterpretation of what I say is a particular pet peeve of mine.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Nickefuge
                    • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                    My Uniqlo collection extends to two heattech tops, two heattech bottoms, and a few tees I use under for wearing under sweaters.
                    Ugh, people who conceal their secret affection towards fast fashion by hiding cheap garments underneath designer pieces are the worst. Be true to yourself! Come out of the closet!
                    "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                    -Paris Hilton

Comment

• schemedream
                      • Jan 2013

Are you saying that my fruit of the loom tank under my fit that is leftover from high school is somehow discrediting my fashion rep because I was too broke and ignorant in 1999 to know any better? Or was it my target brand boxer briefs. I must be reverting to a pleb. Shit.

.....halp?

Comment

• nahneun
                        • Feb 2011

if you're not wearing urine-colored object dyed boxer briefs made by carol and handwoven socks made of virgin hair by sruli recht, you're doing something wrong.

Comment

• schemedream
                          • Jan 2013

It ain't even like that in my world. Bigger and better things are in the mail. The future is in 3d printed and woven boxer briefs. Made of eco fiber. Designed to breath, stretch, and reform into its orginal shape. Virgin haired sock garters are so 2014. The future is now.

Comment

• HugAndWug
                            • Aug 2014

Faust can ban any brand he wants, Armani especially, but do people really think that it doesn't seem silly wearing sweatshop labor clothes under a 10,000 grand outfit while posting on a forum about a more serious form of fashion.

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

Armani
                              Hugo Boss
                              Iceberg
                              Uggs (not visible)
                              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• syed
                                • Sep 2010

I realise the argument above is rather flippant for the most part, but I do actually find those smaller decisions people make quite interesting when it comes to getting dressed (socks, underwear, vests, etc.).

I used to buy underwear and the like from Uniqlo, but decided to change because I felt uncomfortable supporting their practices. So yes, I am one of those nutters who tried lots of organic cotton boxer shorts and fair trade socks to find ones I like.

But, having said that, I really don't think there is anything less "serious" just because you wear Uniqlo under your Paul Harnden. What next? Your haircut isn't serious enough, your choice of sofa isn't serious enough, the tea you drink isn't avant-garde enough?

The difference between wearing some Uniqlo inner garments and an Armani leather jacket is huge. Now if the guy had posted a Lost&Found fit, but happened to be wearing Armani boxers underneath, nobody would care. As deep as we get with fashion, when it comes to WAYWT, it's what you see on the surface that counts
                                "Lots of people who think they are into fashion are actually just into shopping"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎