• Aug 2010

hm... $12.90...

(click)

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

need black though
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• unwashed
        • Dec 2008

Black leather with a nice chrome chain and trim the Mario mustache
        SZ mario
        Grailed link

Comment

• croatoan
          • Jul 2007

Bonus shot for snafu -- haenyo diving/fishing off the shore.

Comment

• Nickefuge
            • Nov 2014

Hot weather uniform – all Rick, ring by Kjeld Berlin.
            Excuse the messy setting, it´s not my apartment.
            "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
            -Paris Hilton

Comment

• Vanna
              • May 2008

Dudley, I have a buttondown version of that cross shirt as well. Looks great.

As always, Shucks...
              Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• DudleyGray
                • Jul 2013

Thanks, Vanna. Apparently, a lot of us buy similar things, what with the CdG cross and the Mario Ricks. And actually I'm wearing something very similar to Nick's fit right now, go figure.
                bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• Shifts
                  • Jul 2013

RO x 4. Similar to a previous fit, but with more substantial boots this time. I really enjoy this jacket, at least the looks of it …but sweet holy mother of God how tight it is in the armpits. As long as I don't have to tie any shoelaces or pick up dropped pens in the office I will be fine.

Comment

• Shucks
                    • Aug 2010

shifts glad the boots are working out for u. (u owe me one.) that's the way i meant you should wear them - with cropped pants - but i suggest not lacing them so tightly, so that the hem of the pants will meet the top of the boots, rather than go over them.

dudleygray i don't think it's right to say "apparently a lot of us buy similar things" in the way i think you mean it. firstly, of course there will be similiarities, we are here on sz for similar reasons. secondly, that two or three members post (about) having/wearing the same items is usually because someone triggered that discussion. a thousand other members who are not posting at that time do NOT own said items. thirdly, often members decide to buy an item because one member posted a fit wearing it and could give some additional information about it, making the decision easier. for instance, lowrey and i had discussions about the sizing of my jumpsuit before he got his. it's not a random coincidence that we both own one, nor a result of groupthink.

Comment

• DudleyGray
                      • Jul 2013

Oh, sure, I meant it very superficially, not implying any group think or anything.

Really love the tailored RO, shifts.
                      bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• Shifts
                        • Jul 2013

Shucks: I definitely owe you by now. Will try with looser lacing once they have loosened up a bit, they are still fairly stiff. Good tip.

DudleyGray: Thanks!

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Where are those from? I had to take my combat reverse ones to the cobbler to have them stretched. I leave the last three holes or so unlaced.

But I must disagree with Shucks here. Looks like the pants are stiff and having the tuck in look will make that part of the look messy. But try it and let us know.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Shucks
                            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                            Where are those from? I had to take my combat reverse ones to the cobbler to have them stretched. I leave the last three holes or so unlaced.

But I must disagree with Shucks here. Looks like the pants are stiff and having the tuck in look will make that part of the look messy. But try it and let us know.

i'm not suggesting a 'tuck' - i'm saying that it's much better when the hem rests on top of the boots, which means they should be loosely laced. i have the same boots from another season and in a different leather, and wear them that way all the time, with various cropped (winter weight) wool pants etc. it looks better - the proportions are better and footwear/pants become more integrated. maybe i'll take a pic and post here later.

as for the boots, i actually shared that link to them with you before i shared it with shifts - about a month or two ago. you snooze you lose...

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Ahahaha, ok! Well, I got what I wanted, so no harm done.

I see what you mean now. Not sure it will be easy to get a clean break between the pants and the boots though.
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Shifts
                                • Jul 2013

Pants are stiff, so no tucking will happen here. If I managed to tuck, they would pull themselves out quickly anyway, because of the pull from the knee I am sure. Still would like to see how it would balance with a not so tight lacing though.
                                Last edited by Shifts; 07-10-2015, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎