</p>

</p>

</p>

Comment

• airboyair
        • Oct 2006

Re: What are you wearing today?

i like those S2A pendants on hot guys! [Y]
        Helmut went to the ocean to gather his thoughts. Inspiration comes from retreat.

Comment

• philip nod
          • Aug 2007

[quote user="Hali"]

Blah. give me that superfuture hate.</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

where do we, SZ, not sufu, stand on fuck me looks? i've forgot.</p>
          One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• kira
            • Mar 2008

[quote user="philip nod"][quote user="Hali"]

Blah. give me that superfuture hate.</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

where do we, SZ, not sufu, stand on fuck me looks? i've forgot.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Doesn't everyone enjoy a good fuck me face?</p>
            Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• justine
              • Jan 2007

[quote user="philip nod"]

where do we, SZ, not sufu, stand on fuck me looks? i've forgot.</p>[/quote][74][74][74]

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"]in that case, i think you should be contributing to fashion discussion, and not simply posting pictures of yourself. i also think you should go to stores and see the clothes we talk about in person, handle it, try it on, ask the salespeople about fabrics, etc. it's a long, gradual process. if you simply keep posting pictures of yourself, then i am afraid you are not going to get reactions beyond those you've received already.
                [/quote]</p>

</p>

Word.</p>

At the same time, I don't think that Dsquared being the predominant "fashion" brand in Germany is any different than that fan base that exists here in the US as well as in other parts of Europe. Trust me, that group of people that love D&amp;G, D2 and others are alive and kicking in Boston (That's why Riccardi still exists as a Boston landmark store... ugh.).</p>

The stereotyped SZ look is super super niche and the members are from all over. In Germany you should visit The Apartment, Ulf Haines, Harvey's, along with Andreas Murkudis in Berlin and of course KH in Koln. People who shop at those stores (oh yes... and Komakino Berlin) have taken the brands discussed on here and made them "their own".</p>

It's laudable that you're evolving and developing a new personal style. It's best to start with basics and build from there. Although your last look wasn't the best, it beat the hell out of the previous leather jacket you bought and wore.</p>

Faust is right though, a personal style evolution need not be televised/digitized. It's a personal thing. Learn from this forum, ask questions in other threads, ENGAGE in discussions. You don't have to know anything about the brands talked about. You like what you see? Say so. Ask about the materials/production methods/silhouette. THAT is how you will evolve personally. A constant posting of "how's this?" actually makes you look bad because it comes across as you begging to fit into what you perceive is the SZ look instead of using these brands and making them your own.</p>

anyways. No more on this. See you in the other threads.</p>
                www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• philip nod
                  • Aug 2007

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

[quote user="Faust"]in that case, i think you should be contributing to fashion discussion, and not simply posting pictures of yourself. i also think you should go to stores and see the clothes we talk about in person, handle it, try it on, ask the salespeople about fabrics, etc. it's a long, gradual process. if you simply keep posting pictures of yourself, then i am afraid you are not going to get reactions beyond those you've received already.
                  [/quote]</p>

</p>

Word.</p>

At the same time, I don't think that Dsquared being the predominant "fashion" brand in Germany is any different than that fan base that exists here in the US as well as in other parts of Europe. Trust me, that group of people that love D&amp;G, D2 and others are alive and kicking in Boston (That's why Riccardi still exists as a Boston landmark store... ugh.).</p>

The stereotyped SZ look is super super niche and the members are from all over. In Germany you should visit The Apartment, Ulf Haines, Harvey's, along with Andreas Murkudis in Berlin and of course KH in Koln. People who shop at those stores (oh yes... and Komakino Berlin) have taken the brands discussed on here and made them "their own".</p>

It's laudable that you're evolving and developing a new personal style. It's best to start with basics and build from there. Although your last look wasn't the best, it beat the hell out of the previous leather jacket you bought and wore.</p>

Faust is right though, a personal style evolution need not be televised/digitized. It's a personal thing. Learn from this forum, ask questions in other threads, ENGAGE in discussions. You don't have to know anything about the brands talked about. You like what you see? Say so. Ask about the materials/production methods/silhouette. THAT is how you will evolve personally. A constant posting of "how's this?" actually makes you look bad because it comes across as you begging to fit into what you perceive is the SZ look instead of using these brands and making them your own.</p>

anyways. No more on this. See you in the other threads.</p>

[/quote]</p>

translation: learn about the force, luke.</p>

</p>
                  One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• aruva
                    • Dec 2007

[quote user="philip nod"]

[quote user="Faust"]I wish people would stop comparing SZ to SuFu.
                    [/quote]</P>

seriously if one more person identifies themselves from being from sufu, i will start a sufu transitional punishment thread. </P>

[/quote]</P>
                    <P mce_keep="true"></P>

Coupled with SZ orientation course - dealing with SZ philosophy, SZ brands and SZ way of thinking. Art and Film courses can be made optional.</P>

Comment

• landwolf
                      Banned
                      • Apr 2008

geez now I'm hoping my transition was fairily smooth...</P>
                      <P mce_keep="true"></P>

I wish that I had more to contribute to the discussion of specific collections, the history of labels and designers, and other more involved discussions, but unfortunately all I have are my opinions and (limited) experiences, I'm here to gain knowledge. </P>

Comment

• voltaire's anti-defamation league
                        • Aug 2007

[quote user="hanajibu"]from last night's Clemente opening at the Gallery Met:<div><br class="khtml-block-placeholder"></div><div></div><div><br class="khtml-block-placeholder"></div><div>on her: Temperley dress, Valentino shoes (not seen)</div><div>on me: Ann Demeulemeester jacket, shirt, cropped trousers, DH tie, Guidi lace-up boots (not seen)</div><div><br class="khtml-block-placeholder"></div><div>snapped by Patrick McMullen's crew</div>

[/quote]</p>

the tie is a nice touch though id like it more without it its still cool with the ann shirt. </p>

i love this dude though always slick.
                        </p>

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

[quote user="aruva"][quote user="philip nod"]

[quote user="Faust"]I wish people would stop comparing SZ to SuFu.
                          [/quote]</p>

seriously if one more person identifies themselves from being from sufu, i will start a sufu transitional punishment thread. </p>

[/quote]</p>
                          <p mce_keep="true"></p>

Coupled with SZ orientation course - dealing with SZ philosophy, SZ brands and SZ way of thinking. Art and Film courses can be made optional.</p>

[/quote]</p>

As a matter of fact, I think I will make the same rule for the WAYWT thread as for the classifieds. 50 posts first, or get the fuck out.</p>
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Johnny
                            • Sep 2006

I agree with this. I know we've touched on this before and there were differeing views, but as I see it, those who only post in WAYWT simply want to show off rather than engage in any dialogue or discussion or commentary of any kind in realtion to fashion or style or whatever else.

Comment

• aruva
                              • Dec 2007

[quote user="Johnny"]I agree with this. I know we've touched on this before and there were differeing views, but as I see it, those who only post in WAYWT simply want to show off rather than engage in any dialogue or discussion or commentary of any kind in realtion to fashion or style or whatever else.[/quote]</P>
                              <P mce_keep="true"></P>

Completely agree.</P>

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                                • Nov 2007

[quote user="Faust"]

As a matter of fact, I think I will make the same rule for the WAYWT thread as for the classifieds. 50 posts first, or get the fuck out. </p>

[/quote]</p>

That's the perfect solution Faust.</p>

But to get back on topic I think I finally figured out a way to wear my brown CDiem boots. </p>

<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Tahoma; font-size: 11px; white-space: pre; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 2px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 2px; "></span> </p>
                                LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎