X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fuuma
    • Sep 2006

Re: What are you wearing today?

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-CA style="mso-ansi-language: EN-CA"><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman"><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></SPAN></P>
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-CA style="mso-ansi-language: EN-CA"><o:p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3></FONT></o:p></SPAN></P>
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-CA style="mso-ansi-language: EN-CA"><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Shirt: Prada, the discrete pattern is made tiny gladiators fighting, this shirt cut like Dior Homme and camp like Versace<o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></SPAN></P>
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-CA style="mso-ansi-language: EN-CA"><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Jeans: Petar Petrov<o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></SPAN></P>
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-CA style="mso-ansi-language: EN-CA"><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Shoes: Repetto zizis<o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></SPAN></P>
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-CA style="mso-ansi-language: EN-CA"><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Rings: Margiela, S2A, Ugo Cacciatori (x2)<o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></SPAN></P>
    Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
    http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• kira
      • Mar 2008

nice looks guys. nice to see things calm down a bit. [51]
      Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• genzou2.0
        • Jul 2008

fuuma- i really like the white pants and white shoes. personally don't think i can pull it off but looks nice on u

Comment

• Nullsleep
          • May 2008

This whole page of looks is killer. I want Mike's wrinkled watanabe linunz. I'm also crazy jealous of those Petrov zipper-knee jeans, Fuuma. Any idea where to get them in black? (besides Reborn with their obscene pricing ...).</p>

</p>

Comment

• ykidkwis
            • Jul 2008

[quote user="theaddict"][quote user="mike lowrey"]

</p>

alexander mcqueen cardigan
            riq oweeen
            junya watanabe linenz
            kiefers</p>

black = summer steez.</p>

[/quote]</p>

arrrgh, Mike is that the asymetrical mcqueen cardigan with shawl collar???</p>

I bought that at Selfridges last year but it (and all the other pieces they had stocked) had three little holes and for 800? i didnt want a cardi with a hole so i returned it. But it was SOOOO nice...been looking for it since then...:)</p>

Great outfit man! </p>

[/quote]</p>

mike, i love those junya shorts! what season are those? also to theaddict...i saw a nearly identical (perhaps the same style reissued?) McQueen cardigan at saks yesterday in the f/w stuff. was about $1,000 usd. shawl collar and double breasted just like it appears in mike lowrey's picture. </p>

Comment

• philip nod
              • Aug 2007

fuuma please tell me where you wore that tonight
              One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• matthewhk
                • Jan 2007

Comment

• Fuuma
                  • Sep 2006

[quote user="philip nod"]fuuma please tell me where you wore that tonight
                  [/quote]</P>

I went to see a japanese 60s gangster movie at a film fest, it was curated by a criterion collection guy who's been promoting this 60s Nikkatsu gangster flick restrospectivein variois fests (including the NYC asian whatever one that's relatively major but the name escapes me at the moment). I was supposed to go out but I drank beers with Mass and watched an HK wuxia series from the 80s. I also wore a tuxedo jacket and silk pocket square.</P>
                  Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                  http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

[quote user="ykidkwis"]mike, i love those junya shorts! what season are those? also to theaddict...i saw a nearly identical (perhaps the same style reissued?) McQueen cardigan at saks yesterday in the f/w stuff. was about $1,000 usd. shawl collar and double breasted just like it appears in mike lowrey's picture.[/quote]</P>

the shorts are s/s, got them on sale from dover street</P>

the cardigan only has one row of buttons, the underlapping part is attached with a single button. I love the cut on it, never been much into McQueen but I had to grab this after trying it on [&lt;:o)]</P>
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• theaddict
                      • Apr 2008

[quote user="mike lowrey"]

[quote user="ykidkwis"]mike, i love those junya shorts! what season are those? also to theaddict...i saw a nearly identical (perhaps the same style reissued?) McQueen cardigan at saks yesterday in the f/w stuff. was about $1,000 usd. shawl collar and double breasted just like it appears in mike lowrey's picture.[/quote]</p>

the shorts are s/s, got them on sale from dover street</p>

the cardigan only has one row of buttons, the underlapping part is attached with a single button. I love the cut on it, never been much into McQueen but I had to grab this after trying it on [&lt;:o)]</p>

[/quote]</p>

Yeah thats exactly the one i was talking about. one row of buttons with asymetrical cut and one button to attacht it! You said this season? How much was it again?</p>
                      Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

<P mce_keep="true"></P>

PM'd you [Y]</P>
                        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• uparmoured
                          • Sep 2007

The both cardigans and the shorts are looking awesome on the last page...</p>

</p>
                          FS: M.A+
                          FS: SIZE XS ANN DEMEULEMEESTER WAISTCOAT

Comment

• matthewhk
                            • Jan 2007

nice 5th d style outfit. i think you look better in those clothes than the avant stuff.

Comment

• baizilla
                              • Sep 2006

</p>

houndstooth bag-sleeved jacket - Bless
                              </p>

double collar shirt - Raf Simons</p>

silk/cotton slim pants - Raf Simons</p>

beat up cons </p>

Comment

• B.S
                                • Nov 2007

(nevermind greasy hair and bad posture)

all secondhand, except multi-skull necklace by ann demeulemeester.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎