• Jan 2008

Re: What are you wearing today?

[quote user="philip nod"]

yo douche</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

from then i knew it was on - philip, cracking way with words bud.</p>

wire.artist, said it before, but damn you pull off that cape so well </p>
    once you get off the drugs and the alcohol, that's when you realise how dark you really are

Comment

• justine
      • Jan 2007

[quote user="matthewhk"][/quote]I love that tee shirt. I almost got it for myself, looks really great on you.

Comment

• unknown
        • Jun 2008

[quote user="philip nod"]

[quote user="unknown"]if i get this right, the people dont hate the fits, but think, that i only post this to get good feedback or attention or so. and this is simply not true.. i just make a picture of me every day, and if i think it looks ok i post it. there is no big though behind it, also if people are over-interpretating this.[/quote]</P>

ok, why don't you take a pic every two weeks and post it. one pic every two weeks. please?</P>

(and please dont insult our collective intelligence. we know there is no big though behind this.)</P>

[/quote]</P>
        <P mce_keep="true"></P>

no prob, why cant you just say it that way? didnt know if it a prob to post a pic every 2 days or so.. but if you dont like, ok, doesnt matter for me. why dont say it that nice, clear an friendly the first time? then i had reaced immediately. </P>

tom</P>

Comment

• kira
          • Mar 2008

[quote user="unknown"][quote user="philip nod"]

[quote user="unknown"]if i get this right, the people dont hate the fits, but think, that i only post this to get good feedback or attention or so. and this is simply not true.. i just make a picture of me every day, and if i think it looks ok i post it. there is no big though behind it, also if people are over-interpretating this.[/quote]</p>

ok, why don't you take a pic every two weeks and post it. one pic every two weeks. please?</p>

(and please dont insult our collective intelligence. we know there is no big though behind this.)</p>

[/quote]</p>
          <p mce_keep="true"></p>

no prob, why cant you just say it that way? didnt know if it a prob to post a pic every 2 days or so.. but if you dont like, ok, doesnt matter for me. why dont say it that nice, clear an friendly the first time? then i had reaced immediately. </p>

tom</p>

[/quote]</p>

to wake up to this shit againnnn [71]</p>

unknown- you do know this...we keep saying it to you. if you pay attention you also realize that no one else is posting WAYWT everyday, or even every other day. you may not have time to contribute to the other threads but that does not mean take the time you do have and continue to do this- how about for one week all of the time that you spend posting on this thread, spend the time reading another. please. please. please. </p>

this is really tiresome. really.[:(]</p>
          Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• philip nod
            • Aug 2007

[quote user="unknown"][quote user="philip nod"]

[quote user="unknown"]if i get this right, the people dont hate the fits, but think, that i only post this to get good feedback or attention or so. and this is simply not true.. i just make a picture of me every day, and if i think it looks ok i post it. there is no big though behind it, also if people are over-interpretating this.[/quote]</p>

ok, why don't you take a pic every two weeks and post it. one pic every two weeks. please?</p>

(and please dont insult our collective intelligence. we know there is no big though behind this.)</p>

[/quote]</p>
            <p mce_keep="true"></p>

no prob, why cant you just say it that way? didnt know if it a prob to post a pic every 2 days or so.. but if you dont like, ok, doesnt matter for me. why dont say it that nice, clear an friendly the first time? then i had reaced immediately. </p>

tom</p>

[/quote]</p>

ok tom, lets give it a try. next post july 25th. this will give you time to get your best one too (out of stamina) [51]</p>
            One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• TypicalFashion
              • Mar 2007

Extra Extra! the mighty PNod bargains with n00b! A community in awe!

Comment

• philip nod
                • Aug 2007

oh yes, typical, since it is a darth vader type bargain, should there be a consequence for an earlier post? </p>

should i dare declare a ban in order if an early post is made? </p>

does unknown agree to these fair terms?</p>
                One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Avantster
                  ¤¤¤
                  • Sep 2006

peapods saves the day [&lt;:o)][Y]
                  let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• osn19
                    • Feb 2007

Unknown wants advice to improve his looks ? Ok : he should start with a new haircut, new pair of glasses, new clothes, new shoes, new wife, new job, new way of life, new readings, new perfume, new music, new friends, new country... Until then...
                    Originally posted by blacksuit
                    wow .. ccp bag is more better than guidi bag?

Comment

• Johnny
                      • Sep 2006

sorry but this is fucking ridiculous, ignore the guy for fuck's sake, instead of bullying him. it's pathetic.

Comment

• Avantster
                        ¤¤¤
                        • Sep 2006

I know. leave him alone, move on.</p>

if we have to, start a new waywt thread?
                        </p>
                        let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

[quote user="Johnny"]

love the comme jacket on the WAYWT post.</p>

mass I think I have that jacket taht you posted, or if not thenone very similar. it's certainly from that collection, is Evergreen, and has the werther's originals buttons. it has outside in seams. boiled poly. very nice, but i never wear it :(</p>

[/quote]</p>

shame! i'd take it off your hands, if i wasn't a size bigger (and, well, if decided to sell it that is [86])
                          </p>
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

I PMed unknown. Everything will be fine. Take a chill pill.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• snafu
                              • Apr 2008

Comment

• Stack
                                • Jan 2008

love the n(n) snafu, what colour is it though? is it black or plum-y?
                                once you get off the drugs and the alcohol, that's when you realise how dark you really are

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎