• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • matthewhk
    • Jan 2007

Re: What are you wearing today?

[quote user="maldoror"]

Those pants would not be Yohji Yamamoto. I don't even get the connection. They've got cargo pockets and are baggy? Same could be said about 90% of what you see at the mall. Bros love that shit.</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

haha i know im just messing around with unknown.</p>

</p>

hey unknown...i think, the mixing and matching of fabrics and whatnot need some work. I mean you got a nice jacket there, but also for the past few days you've been wearing that sweater that looks like something that could be found at JC Penney or Marshall Field's. I dunno...it kinda ruins it for me. Just go with a simple t-shirt or whatever. Where do you get most of your clothes anyway? I don't think I've ever seen anything like a lot of pieces you wear...are they underground German brands or something?
    </p>

Comment

• landwolf
      Banned
      • Apr 2008

not going to lie, I want to see more looks from baizilla</P>
      <P mce_keep="true"></P>

badly</P>

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="kira"][quote user="matthewhk"][quote user="philip nod"]

if the swedish kid gets banned so does unknown. so sick of seeing this shit every times i come on here on vacation. its over. i'm sorry. </p>

[/quote]</p>

what if those pants were yohji yamamotototototototottooo </p>

</p>

edit: Kira...the female equivalent would be....*drum roll* CCP SUIT!
        </p>

[/quote]</p>

I [64] them definitely. They are amazing. But somehow I just dont think I would look as good in one as does pniddles, or chinorlz, or ddohnoggo. </p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

thanks Kira :) hehehe</p>

I tried finding that CCP dress but fell short. You rock the Rick well. That's more than enough!!!</p>

</p>
        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• unknown
          • Jun 2008

[quote user="matthewhk"][quote user="maldoror"]

Those pants would not be Yohji Yamamoto. I don't even get the connection. They've got cargo pockets and are baggy? Same could be said about 90% of what you see at the mall. Bros love that shit.</P>

[/quote]</P>
          <P mce_keep="true"></P>

haha i know im just messing around with unknown.</P>
          <P mce_keep="true"></P>

hey unknown...i think, the mixing and matching of fabrics and whatnot need some work. I mean you got a nice jacket there, but also for the past few days you've been wearing that sweater that looks like something that could be found at JC Penney or Marshall Field's. I dunno...it kinda ruins it for me. Just go with a simple t-shirt or whatever. Where do you get most of your clothes anyway? I don't think I've ever seen anything like a lot of pieces you wear...are they underground German brands or something?
          </P>

[/quote]</P>

So, mh, its a mix, my bottomwear is atm mostly h&amp;m, because at the moment i dont have the money to afford any high-end pants.. the rest is a mixture of different brands. Some COS (for exemple the knitwear) and so on. But i think i have seen such pants or similar ones by yamamoto.. i mean cut-wise, the pockets look more then some older collection miyake if i remember right. If it offens some people i will not post daily, sorry for that. </P>

Comment

• insidertrading
            • Mar 2007

</p>

- attachment (concealed)
            - wjk
            - aa
            - n(n)
            - visvim

</p>

Comment

• matthewhk
              • Jan 2007

nice look insidertrading, i think this is the best i've seen from you.</p>

</p>

[quote user="unknown"][quote user="matthewhk"][quote user="maldoror"]
              </p>

Those pants would not be Yohji Yamamoto. I don't even get the connection. They've got cargo pockets and are baggy? Same could be said about 90% of what you see at the mall. Bros love that shit.</p>

[/quote]</p>
              <p mce_keep="true"></p>

haha i know im just messing around with unknown.</p>
              <p mce_keep="true"></p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

So, mh, its a mix, my bottomwear is atm mostly h&amp;m, because at the moment i dont have the money to afford any high-end pants.. the rest is a mixture of different brands. Some COS (for exemple the knitwear) and so on. But i think i have seen such pants or similar ones by yamamoto.. i mean cut-wise, the pockets look more then some older collection miyake if i remember right. If it offens some people i will not post daily, sorry for that. </p>

[/quote]</p>

so you can afford a Rick leather but are thin on the rest...hmm...i would suggest spreading your funds a bit more evenly to get a more balanced match. As it is the stuff kinda clashes...i know high low is the way to go these days, but sometimes it just doesn't work if you want a little more elegance in your overall looks. Building a wardrobe is a step by step process, you're young so just take it one step at a time. And if you're not a shopaholic, I don't think one needs too many pieces in their wardrobe. Just the key essentials to get by, a nice capsule wardrobe appropriate for any occasion that looks respectable, composed of a selective and focused range of pieces and you're good to go. That's my philosophy when it comes to my wardrobe anyway. </p>

Comment

• Pinoy
                • Dec 2006

unknown, to be honest, some of your fits weren't that bad.. however, more than anything, i just don't think this forum is the right place for you. i'm assuming your goal in posting on the WAYWT thread is to try and learn how to dress properly, but there are other forums (styleforum comes to mind) that better cater to your needs. now don't get me wrong-- i'm not saying you should leave SZ and never return, but rather based your current goals, posting those fits on a different forum would be more beneficial for both you and SZ.

Comment

• theaddict
                  • Apr 2008

Going to KH:</p>

</p>

NN hat</p>

NN tank</p>

Dior Strip mesh tank</p>

Ann vest</p>

Dior luster (reissue) black waxed</p>

Chrome hearts dog tags</p>

Dries van Noten bag</p>

I posted a pic with similar outfit some time ago, just little changes...but i just love this...[8-|]</p>

</p>

Sorry for the crap quality...just bought a new cam afterwards...
                  </p>
                  Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• unknown
                    • Jun 2008

[quote user="danieldy"]unknown, to be honest, some of your fits weren't that bad.. however, more than anything, i just don't think this forum is the right place for you. i'm assuming your goal in posting on the WAYWT thread is to try and learn how to dress properly, but there are other forums (styleforum comes to mind) that better cater to your needs. now don't get me wrong-- i'm not saying you should leave SZ and never return, but rather based your current goals, posting those fits on a different forum would be more beneficial for both you and SZ.
                    [/quote] </P>

I dont think i would fit into there.. it dont think that many people dress like i do.. my style is quite unique and so i wonder why it is not appreciated by some people here. Of course i dont follow the path of the goth-ninja or so, but i try to mix different elements to get a quite unique look.. but i dont think that its bad.. its just different.. i always was thinking that szg is very open to different styles, at least if they arent eurotrash.. so i dont get the point whats wrong with my fits, i really dont get it. The only thing i can imagine which may not fit in your eyes are my throusers.. ok. they are kinda baggy, wide, slouchy, and not nearly as thight as yours are.. but does this have to indicate that it is not "good"? What makes large, maybe oversized pants worse then skinny drainpipes? i dont get the point. Surely, i dont wear all that cpp, viridi-anne and so on, but not cauz i dont like it, but because i cant afford it atm. I just bought some quiet expensive (non fashion) stuff this month so i cant afford so much at the moment.. i also simply dont know which "interesting" brands offer pants like iam looking for for a reasonable price..! i only (!) buy stuff in sale, because i think if i pay 1200usd for a leather jacket its still ENOUGH, i dont have so pay 2400usd.. you get the point? also i would enjoy buying more here in the classified, but the sizes dont fit me.. i need a euro 33"/16,5" Waist so get the fit i want (very low on the hips, somewhat baggy).. and most of the clothes here are about 29" or so.. it just dont fits me.. </P>

Comment

• osn19
                      • Feb 2007

Well maybe you're just posting too many pictures so you're boring the users because you are out of focus. And sorry, yes, people prefer to see waywt looks with CCP, N(N), RO, Carpe, etc.. Since those designers are mainly what this forum is about, unlike H&amp;M, Zara, Ferrari or macdonalds.
                      </p>

</p>

[quote user="unknown"]</p>

[quote user="danieldy"]unknown, to be honest, some of your fits weren't that bad.. however, more than anything, i just don't think this forum is the right place for you. i'm assuming your goal in posting on the WAYWT thread is to try and learn how to dress properly, but there are other forums (styleforum comes to mind) that better cater to your needs. now don't get me wrong-- i'm not saying you should leave SZ and never return, but rather based your current goals, posting those fits on a different forum would be more beneficial for both you and SZ.
                      [/quote] </p>

I dont think i would fit into there.. it dont think that many people dress like i do.. my style is quite unique and so i wonder why it is not appreciated by some people here. Of course i dont follow the path of the goth-ninja or so, but i try to mix different elements to get a quite unique look.. but i dont think that its bad.. its just different.. i always was thinking that szg is very open to different styles, at least if they arent eurotrash.. so i dont get the point whats wrong with my fits, i really dont get it. The only thing i can imagine which may not fit in your eyes are my throusers.. ok. they are kinda baggy, wide, slouchy, and not nearly as thight as yours are.. but does this have to indicate that it is not "good"? What makes large, maybe oversized pants worse then skinny drainpipes? i dont get the point. Surely, i dont wear all that cpp, viridi-anne and so on, but not cauz i dont like it, but because i cant afford it atm. I just bought some quiet expensive (non fashion) stuff this month so i cant afford so much at the moment.. i also simply dont know which "interesting" brands offer pants like iam looking for for a reasonable price..! i only (!) buy stuff in sale, because i think if i pay 1200usd for a leather jacket its still ENOUGH, i dont have so pay 2400usd.. you get the point? also i would enjoy buying more here in the classified, but the sizes dont fit me.. i need a euro 33"/16,5" Waist so get the fit i want (very low on the hips, somewhat baggy).. and most of the clothes here are about 29" or so.. it just dont fits me.. </p>[/quote]
                      Originally posted by blacksuit
                      wow .. ccp bag is more better than guidi bag?

Comment

• ddohnggo
                        • Oct 2006

i dunno, i personally couldn't care less of the brands as long as the fit was well executed. for example, typicalfashion posted that sick summer fit and those weren't any of the labels that the majority of the users enjoy/like.</p>

regardless, i think unknown should consider posting fits and seeking/demanding critiques a bit more infrequently and just to sit back and enjoy the forum. you're not going to change your style overnight. i don't think validation from any of us really matters anyways.
                        </p>
                        Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• theaddict
                          • Apr 2008

[quote user="utmanare"]This looks really nice addict. Just curious, what shoes do you wear to this?

cheers..[/quote]</p>

Dior Strip black high tops with metal rivets...[79]</p>
                          Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Purity
                            • Apr 2007

Nice ;)

Comment

• matthewhk
                              • Jan 2007

[quote user="unknown"]

[/quote] </p>

I dont think i would fit into there.. it dont think that many people dress like i do.. my style is quite unique and so i wonder why it is not appreciated by some people here. Of course i dont follow the path of the goth-ninja or so, but i try to mix different elements to get a quite unique look.. but i dont think that its bad.. its just different.. i always was thinking that szg is very open to different styles, at least if they arent eurotrash.. so i dont get the point whats wrong with my fits, i really dont get it. The only thing i can imagine which may not fit in your eyes are my throusers.. ok. they are kinda baggy, wide, slouchy, and not nearly as thight as yours are.. but does this have to indicate that it is not "good"? What makes large, maybe oversized pants worse then skinny drainpipes? i dont get the point. Surely, i dont wear all that cpp, viridi-anne and so on, but not cauz i dont like it, but because i cant afford it atm. I just bought some quiet expensive (non fashion) stuff this month so i cant afford so much at the moment.. i also simply dont know which "interesting" brands offer pants like iam looking for for a reasonable price..! i only (!) buy stuff in sale, because i think if i pay 1200usd for a leather jacket its still ENOUGH, i dont have so pay 2400usd.. you get the point? also i would enjoy buying more here in the classified, but the sizes dont fit me.. i need a euro 33"/16,5" Waist so get the fit i want (very low on the hips, somewhat baggy).. and most of the clothes here are about 29" or so.. it just dont fits me.. </p>

[/quote]</p>

In posting all this you have highlighted exactly what is that missing void in your style. You yourself do not come across as someone who is self assured and self aware, you can defend yourself with the contrary but the points you have made in this post are quite revealing. Without this fundamental characteristic, it does not really matter WHAT you wear.</p>

</p>

I keep sayin, clothes are the least of it...
                              </p>

Comment

• kira
                                • Mar 2008

[quote user="unknown"]

[/quote] </p>

I dont think i would fit into there.. it dont think that many people dress like i do.. my style is quite unique and so i wonder why it is not appreciated by some people here. Of course i dont follow the path of the goth-ninja or so, but i try to mix different elements to get a quite unique look.. but i dont think that its bad.. its just different.. i always was thinking that szg is very open to different styles, at least if they arent eurotrash.. so i dont get the point whats wrong with my fits, i really dont get it. The only thing i can imagine which may not fit in your eyes are my throusers.. ok. they are kinda baggy, wide, slouchy, and not nearly as thight as yours are.. but does this have to indicate that it is not "good"? What makes large, maybe oversized pants worse then skinny drainpipes? i dont get the point. Surely, i dont wear all that cpp, viridi-anne and so on, but not cauz i dont like it, but because i cant afford it atm. I just bought some quiet expensive (non fashion) stuff this month so i cant afford so much at the moment.. i also simply dont know which "interesting" brands offer pants like iam looking for for a reasonable price..! i only (!) buy stuff in sale, because i think if i pay 1200usd for a leather jacket its still ENOUGH, i dont have so pay 2400usd.. you get the point? also i would enjoy buying more here in the classified, but the sizes dont fit me.. i need a euro 33"/16,5" Waist so get the fit i want (very low on the hips, somewhat baggy).. and most of the clothes here are about 29" or so.. it just dont fits me.. </p>

[/quote]</p>

you are just not getting it. you need to contribute to forum in other ways. the people on here are great for feedback and information and even advice. however, no one wants to see picture after picture from someone who has nothing to contribute other than, how does this look, and how about this look, and what about this one there are tons of other threads on here that should be considered. You need to read and learn from these and contribute to them for anyone to want to spend the time discussing fits and pieces with you. understand?
                                </p>
                                Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎