X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

/\ haha, thank you. yes, quite content now :-)
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Aleks
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ledger
      this makes you look extremely tall

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by BSR View Post
        The blazer should be maybe a tad longer, I'd like to see the back...
        whaaat, it looks reasonably long to me, plus given his height, would be hard to find a blazer that actually looks long.
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• BSR
          • Aug 2008

The strange proportions (long long arms, overall length, tight shoulders...) of it seem somehow reduced. It looks good of course but in a 'normal' way which is non-standard for RO.
          pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
          Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• Ivans On High
            Banned
            • Oct 2008

Christian, the swing pants look fantastic! And tell me, is the skirt removeable?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
              The shot in my parent's attick wearing 2.5K boots thing sorta kills it for me. I think the coat can work though...
              The coat is epic in real life and not at all a caricature of SZ. it just looks different in that particular shot. I have tried it and it's tailored and draped raw hem perfection

Comment

• Peasant
                • Jul 2009

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
                whaaat, it looks reasonably long to me, plus given his height, would be hard to find a blazer that actually looks long.
                I agree. If any longer it's going to become less of a blazer and more of an overcoat. Completely changing the look to a likely awkward state. I think it looks good, or go much longer.

Comment

• quiet noise
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2008

Ledger: I like those jeans. a77?

Comment

• snafu
                    • Apr 2008

quiet noise but are you seeing some super high resolution pic or what?
                    how can you tell if you like them or not, they just look like black jeans, you cant tell the weight or fabric composition from it, details anything.. considering you see about knee and a half of the jean. Or can you ?

Comment

• christianef
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by thejjbb View Post
                      Chant, I love everything here except the white drawstring on the shorts(?). It looks terribly out of place. Also, the gray middle layer (RO sweater) is a little short compared to everything else. The outfit visually divides into horizontal lines, and having one too high above the rest (especially one with such a strong color difference) throws the outfit off slightly.

Other than that, it looks wonderful!
                      yes whats size is your owens sweater, chant? i almost considered buying the one the was in the sales section here, thinking it would be nice and loose avec some slim leggings but even for a tiny like me maybe it would be too short aha

Comment

• casem
                        • Sep 2006

I'm not usually a proponent of all black, but in this case Christian I think if you kept the shirts black it would work much better. There's enough going on with the layer cake silhouette that the 2 different colors of the shirts are distracting. I also never liked the "dick flap" and think it is especially unnecessary with the skort. Very good effort though, and I applaud you for putting yourself out there for criticism by the SZ Illuminati.
                        music

Comment

• Mail-Moth
                          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Christian View Post
                          Mail-Moth, Thejjbb : I agree the knit is too short, I should wear some longer L/S, and it would extend my torso. The strings should be hidden too of course.

No problem with the skirt by itself ?
                          Hard to say, your hands are hiding the most interesting part

In fact I think you're not wearing it too low, but too high, and with boots that are probably a tad too short. That leaves a lot of legs to be seen, and I don't think this is the purpose. I can't see exactly why, but something here gives the impression that you are not wearing a skort - just that there's a piece of garment hanging under your jacket. That should be more visible, create a stronger impression.

And I'm not very convinced by the Ann D/Owens association : the first one lacks a little simplicity here.
                          I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
                          I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• nictan
                            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by snafu View Post
                            quiet noise but are you seeing some super high resolution pic or what?
                            how can you tell if you like them or not, they just look like black jeans, you cant tell the weight or fabric composition from it, details anything.. considering you see about knee and a half of the jean. Or can you ?
                            or maybe he likes how it fits around the knee?

Comment

• Rech
                              • Apr 2009

Christian
                              i vote for a total black look
                              maybe the RO turtleneck can win in this outfit IMO

2nd point.. i think that the pant is a bit too short or you have just to switch the boot whit a higher pair....

3rd point... (maybe its just your height) i see the sleeves a bit shorter than other RO jacket.. is it real???

Comment

• Mail-Moth
                                • Mar 2009

I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
                                I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎