• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by endorphinz View Post
    ^that's not true. itunes has an option that allows you to manually manage music without building a library and synching. you can just drag music onto the phone. you just need to tick the box in itunes...and i think the 4g will even allow you to mount as a disc
    I tried doing this once and failed, also had problems with managing an ipod alongside the iphone as there is only one library etc.. might very well be possible, but they sure are making simple things a pain in the ass. I'm just happy I don't need to use it anymore.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Bubu
      • May 2008

that's the 8110
      Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Ten years ago, who could have thought?
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ProfMonnitoff
          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by red120 View Post
          ^ Yeah, like this, or Nokia 6500 Classic, etc.

Or the very straight, clean lines on Vertu's pieces.. the latter is too pricey though.

Phones that really have the spirit of being just phones, and don't overreach.. I like this.
          I have a Nokia 6500 Classic as a backup and it's a great phone. Doesn't do much beyond calling and texting, but that's the point. Before that I had the 6300, which seems to have been replaced by the 2730 classic.

I have no idea why Nokias never took off in America. They can't compete with iPhone/Android in the feature race now but they still make solid devices.
          Originally posted by jogu
          i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza

Comment

• red120
            • May 2010

@ Prof - Not sure either. I used a lot of different makes of phones, and Nokia pretty consistently has the best sound quality.. the most important thing in a phone, to me.

@ Faust - That's kind of depressing. The triumph of Apple over MS seems like the triumph of form over function.
            love.to: ENFANTS PERDUS Gothic Nouveau Jewelry | Elysieme Boutique

Comment

• endersgame
              • Aug 2009

does anyone here know much about vintage typewriters?

after recently using one at work, i'd like to get one for writing letters at home..

Comment

• laughed
                • Jul 2009

iim wondering if there is a better way to give my information to someone (like a business contact) person-to-person besides a business card. It seems they are a bit old-school, like there is something else people are doing - has technology taken over the business card? is there another alternative? or do i need to hit the printing press? it's not really professional to exchange numbers, i like the idea of actually handing something over.

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• Enaml
                    • Apr 2009

I ordered an iphone 4 a week or two ago, and it's due to arrive in late July, but after hearing all these horror stories and hardware issues, I'm having difficulty deciding whether I want to just return it. I'm a fan of apple products and have used apple laptops for the past few years, but the fact that they released a product with such a blatant fault is extremely irritating..
                    How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• theetruscan
                      • Jan 2008

Return it. Phone is a disaster.

Calls dropped everywhere, even when there are five sticks and I'm using a headset. It may just need a software patch to stop it tower-hopping, but I really don't know. As of now, this phone has been an absolute nightmare. More calls dropped than finished with five sticks, absolute disaster with fewer.
                      Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

LOL at Lowrey's video!!!
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

I think that is pretty much the point of the video ;)

Comment

• whitney
                            • Dec 2009

doesn't matter who does it first, its about who does it best.. in terms of getting it out to the masses, making it easy to use, etc.

my iphone got dropped so many times (by me) its on its last legs. gonna give the iphone a chance when the white is available to order but first sign of shitness i'm going to switch back to blackberry or use htc and the hell with its apps (though i'd really miss some of them)
                            you stole my signature :insert mad face:

Comment

• mrbeuys
                              • May 2008

Had the iphone 4 since the day it came out and love it. First time the thing actually makes sense. Speed, display, battery life, multitasking. And I haven't even dropped it although that surely is days away.
                              FaceTime is a joke until it integrates with skype but everything else is solid.
                              Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎