Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • endersgame
    • Aug 2009

i went gift shopping today. changed my mind and ended up keeping some of the stuff i bought for myself..

i'm a horrible person...

Comment

• Stack
      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
      get the nokia e71. its what i use, i believe this is the most indestructible phone ever made.
      i want my old high-school phone back. the nokia 5110, the one with the changeable faces. give me snake and i'm happy. the game, i mean.
      once you get off the drugs and the alcohol, that's when you realise how dark you really are

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Either I have too little, or other people have too much money. Another auction slipped away today, and probably another one will slip away 5 days from now. No, I'm not complaining! I feel rather unaffected these days if I don't get to buy something, hmm... Maybe cause Paris is in a month and a half. God help me then.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• scott.m
          • Mar 2009

i wish i could afford undercover, if i could i'd wear it head to toe right now.

Comment

• Fade to Black
            • Sep 2008

i like that Jun's kept his prices relatively stable and consistent even well after he's reached success on an international level of sorts...even after the local markups, a winter coat is roughly over $1K USD...not a cheap jacket by any stretch of the imagination, but compared to some of his domestic contemporaries blowing straight through the stratosphere in recent seasons it's a comforting sight.
            www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• scott.m
              • Mar 2009

i agree the consistency is wonderufl, it's just a shame that i am just as consistently broke tax return is going straight into a summer wardrobe and then building upon that since my winter one is finally coming to fruition.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                • Sep 2008

hey man no shame in being broke

right now i'm in that place that Servo2000 once famously quipped "I can't even afford my own shit..."
                www.matthewhk.net

Comment

• Fade to Black
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Stack View Post
                  i want my old high-school phone back. the nokia 5110, the one with the changeable faces. give me snake and i'm happy. the game, i mean.
                  yeah but can the nokia 5110 enable you to take a mean snapshot of your lover's legs? I think not...god bless the e71 for instilling in me an interest in photography.
                  www.matthewhk.net

Comment

• scott.m
                    • Mar 2009

hahah lets just say the ramen diet is in full effect, four packets for $1 usd my food budget monthly is 20 bucks >: )

Comment

• Fade to Black
                      • Sep 2008

20 bucks for a month!

Jesus I dunno if I can last a day here on that currency ration even if just for soda and snacks alone. Then again I always have had a flair for making money just vanish into thin air without having really done anything with it. (knock on wood)
                      www.matthewhk.net

Comment

• DRRRK
                        • Aug 2009

My 48 hours of SZ-related writer's block are over.

Comment

• Stack
                          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by scott.m View Post
                          hahah lets just say the ramen diet is in full effect, four packets for $1 usd my food budget monthly is 20 bucks >: )
                          add some soy sauce, fried red onion and garlic, some black pepper and you're set. though that will probably blow your budget.
                          once you get off the drugs and the alcohol, that's when you realise how dark you really are

Comment

• Fade to Black
                            • Sep 2008

ugly cuts is meat's best kept secret. all the cheap shit with the bones and shit attached is where flavor central is located. they don't call white meat "sucker's meat" in Chinese for no reason.

(that said i prefer meat of the gobble gobble gobble breast variety)
                            www.matthewhk.net

Comment

• theetruscan
                              • Jan 2008

Originally posted by scott.m View Post
                              I think steingarten did a good set of recipes for feeding 2 people for a dollar a day or less. I'll dig it up. Ramen alone gives you scurvy.
                              Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• genevieveryoko
                                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
                                I think steingarten did a good set of recipes for feeding 2 people for a dollar a day or less. I'll dig it up. Ramen alone gives you scurvy.
                                you need to add veggies and tofu to your ramen and make sure it's not full of preservatives and stuff. And I'm not such a fan of MSG, because I'm convinced it makes me sweaty. I want to learn how to cook like a witch...real old skool recipes...
                                http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎