X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

You bet - they usually vary from "I want to fuck you like an animal" to "I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel." I think Hurt is the most beautiful song ever written (sorry, Mr. Cohen).

Seeing this at MSG was one of the most unforgettable moments of my life.

Last edited by Faust; 11-16-2009, 08:29 PM.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laika
      • Sep 2006

boo, it's not working for me, do you have a link?
      ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

fixed link. looks better on youtube though.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• stereophobic
          • Aug 2009

Bloody awesome, Van Persie gets himself crocked on international duty.

When I say awesome I actually mean bollocks.

Edit: Also gets a placenta massaged into his ankle. http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ngland&cc=3436
          An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• Avantster
            ¤¤¤
            • Sep 2006

Almost lost my laptop in Tokyo station while buying tickets for the airport express train, put it on the side counter and got distracted while paying for the tickets after my friend walked in. Only realised when I was halfway down to the platform. Had to sprint back to collect it in time before the train left.
            The l'maltieri shirt I was wearing at the time (under a cardigan, jacket and scarf) is now human salt-treated, and hand-dried in the airs of the Philippine sea.
            let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by stereophobic View Post
              Bloody awesome, Van Persie gets himself crocked on international duty.

When I say awesome I actually mean bollocks.

stupid pointless matches interfering with champions league. my fantasy team keeps taking hits.
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• bestial
                • Jun 2008

I HATE DHL

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

/\ Really? I think they quietly have been the best delivery service out there - at least for packages from Europe to the US.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• what happened carl?

Comment

• bestial
                      • Jun 2008

it's always a big fuzz when they deliver to sweden and the swedish post takes over. probably it's the latter who I should scream about. both parts says different things. DHL = package couldn't be delivered, Swedish post = just arrived in Sweden, here's a translated Swedish trackingnumber (which of course doesn't work). I just hate homedelivery.

But hey, I've waited 9 months already, what does another week or two sitting on my ass watching out of the window to see if a truck shows up do...

Comment

• CCCP buutz?

Comment

• bestial
                          • Jun 2008

well, yes of course!

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

sounds like a case of DHL = Deutche Post, not the courier. they'd have a fixed tracking no. from start to finish, whereas Deutche Post is notorious for taking ages and having tracking that doesn't really function.
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• bestial
                              • Jun 2008

yeah, it's not the courier DHL, all though they have also been a bit bothersome for me earlier. but the strange thing is that the Deutsche Post-tracking says something else then the Swedish post will do. anyhow, they said they should be here on thursday so I hope they will. one week is kinda slow for express within EU actually, but that's the swedish posts fault now.

Comment

• coup de grace
                                x
                                • Sep 2006

lyric for the week, for my life

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎