X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bestial
    • Jun 2008

what a jolly good ol' bunch!

but yes, snow is beautiful, and is needed to create that special christmas feeling. but I don't really like to brush the car off and scratch all the ice from the windows and then slowly drive away trying to avoid slipping into a wall... I don't want to die driving to work, not worth it.

but I won't spoil your fun fellas' !

Comment

• Sombre
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by bestial View Post
      but yes, snow is beautiful, and is needed to create that special christmas feeling.
      Hey, people in the tropics manage to have that Christmas feeling every year without snow.
      An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
      I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• bestial
        • Jun 2008

well of course, but I'm used to it, so these last winters where theres not been so much so have been kinda strange. mostly because that winter environment without snow here is so damn brownsmooshygreen, not that nice.

Comment

• Staton Viguier
          • Jan 2008

time to adopt a new country i'm afraid

The Federal Government has announced it will proceed with controversial plans to censor the internet after Government-commissioned trials found filtering a blacklist of banned sites was accurate and would not slow down the internet.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
            • Nov 2007

^ seriously scary shit
            LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• theetruscan
              • Jan 2008

I have driven the car I just bought twice. I left it at my parents' house. My mother just crashed it.
              Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• zamb
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
                I have driven the car I just bought twice. I left it at my parents' house. My mother just crashed it.
                Oh, Terrible!
                but you didn't say anything about her, so I guess she is OK?
                sorry to hear that though man
                “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Fade to Black
                  • Sep 2008

yikes, 2009 just won't let up even in its final moments...a car is a car, hope your mother is alright.
                  www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• todestrieb
                    • Mar 2009

Most likely some of you may have already seen this but I love it

Comment

• theetruscan
                      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                      Oh, Terrible!
                      but you didn't say anything about her, so I guess she is OK?
                      sorry to hear that though man
                      Yeah, she is completely fine. She smashed the rear bumper is all. If she were injured I wouldn't worry about the car.

Also: TOO AWESOME
                      Last edited by theetruscan; 12-16-2009, 09:28 AM.
                      Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                        • Sep 2008

I just got a facebook message from someone saying they're running a "global fashion blog" and want me to be the "Hong Kong correspondent" ... met this person back in January this year like two times, added on facebook but ended up removing them due to sparse correspondence. Apparently I get paid based on how much ad revenue I generate...I dunno, fashion blogging doesn't seem very glamorous or even respectable. Is this kind of stuff worth it? The whole gig seems kind of fishy.
                        www.matthewhk.net

Comment

• theetruscan
                          • Jan 2008

Topical blogging is just another news medium. I'd say it is worth it if the pay is worth your time and/or you'll enjoy yourself.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                            • Sep 2008

true, but i find the bit about me having to generate more ad revenue to get paid better and "hong kong correspondent" to have a weird tang to it. I don't wanna end up being an obnoxious spammer showing up at parties I don't even want to attend.

ah fuck it life's too short to be held up on doing things that require this much reflection. thanks for answering.
                            www.matthewhk.net

Comment

• genevieveryoko
                              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
                              I just got a facebook message from someone saying they're running a "global fashion blog" and want me to be the "Hong Kong correspondent" ... met this person back in January this year like two times, added on facebook but ended up removing them due to sparse correspondence. Apparently I get paid based on how much ad revenue I generate...I dunno, fashion blogging doesn't seem very glamorous or even respectable. Is this kind of stuff worth it? The whole gig seems kind of fishy.
                              dude, this has been a big question for me, I read a few blogs regularly and I can't help but think gee, I could totally do this so why do I still work in food service? But, I think the kicker is how much you're willing to sell yourself...at least for the girls. It seems like the most popular fashion blogs are the ones with pictures of the bloggers face all over it. And I don't want to become "famous," let alone be randomly recognized when I'm not in the mood for it. Seriously, how much money can you even make off of blog ad revenue if you're not Bryanboy?
                              http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Fade to Black
                                • Sep 2008

well, I don't even want to work in fashion. I figure it'd be an easy way to tide myself over for now if all it required was writing opinion pieces that aren't much different from posting on SZ. But if I have to go to parties and store openings and shit, forget it!
                                www.matthewhk.net

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎