• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

mmm, blood on paper and ink. so sexy.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

nice, managed to spill water on my laptop, apparently I didn't close the bottle I had in my bag well enough. it works, but it looks sort of like an aquarium... hopefully replacing the display wont cost as much as a new laptop

and of course, this is right after the motherboard on my desktop kicked the bucket
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Shit, and of course right after I send you some pictures!
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

I can still see them, about 45% of the screen is normal, rest looks like its covered in water but I'm pretty sure its dry, so its probably permanent
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

This is so awesome!

We can't wait for next year's release of Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland, and it seems we're not alone.
            Parisian store Printemps is so enthusiastic about the movie that it has asked some of fashion's hottest names to help them create an Alice-themed window installation.
            Christopher Kane, Alexander McQueen, Martin Margiela and Ann Demeulemeester have each been asked to design a one-off dress for Alice that will appear in the Printemps window to coincide with the film's release, not to mention Paris Fashion Week, next February.
            With his love of the theatrical we can't wait to see what extravagant and macabre look Alexander McQueen has in mind for the Lewis Carrol's most famous creation, and we're looking forward to see what sexy slant Christopher Kane gives to her famous little blue dress.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Tumnus Truck-Tour
              Banned
              • Nov 2009

exciting news.
              Originally posted by Faust View Post
              This is so awesome!

We can't wait for next year's release of Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland, and it seems we're not alone.
              Parisian store Printemps is so enthusiastic about the movie that it has asked some of fashion's hottest names to help them create an Alice-themed window installation.
              Christopher Kane, Alexander McQueen, Martin Margiela and Ann Demeulemeester have each been asked to design a one-off dress for Alice that will appear in the Printemps window to coincide with the film's release, not to mention Paris Fashion Week, next February.
              With his love of the theatrical we can't wait to see what extravagant and macabre look Alexander McQueen has in mind for the Lewis Carrol's most famous creation, and we're looking forward to see what sexy slant Christopher Kane gives to her famous little blue dress.

Comment

• Vanna
                • May 2008

I don't know why, but I've been a slob lately. Leaving the house looking like a lumberjack.
                Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• merkuri
                  • Sep 2009

i've done this twice. once poured a cup of coffee right intomy laptop bag during an all nighter. the macbook lives.

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                  nice, managed to spill water on my laptop, apparently I didn't close the bottle I had in my bag well enough. it works, but it looks sort of like an aquarium... hopefully replacing the display wont cost as much as a new laptop

and of course, this is right after the motherboard on my desktop kicked the bucket

Comment

• Sombre
                    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by lowrey View Post

Sorry to hear that Lowrey. Bear with the laptop until the desktop is repaired, then send off the notebook. Rotate the maintenance, unless you can live without a computer for a while. I probably couldn't (rather pitiful now that I think about it).

Originally posted by Vanna View Post
                    I don't know why, but I've been a slob lately. Leaving the house looking like a lumberjack.
                    Be proud. Lumberjacks are the epitome of masculinity. Fuuma will agree. Look at this guy:
                    An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                    I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• casem
                      • Sep 2006

This is pretty sweet: The fluid piano, the worlds first easily re-tunable piano.

Microtonalists, rejoice!
                      music

Comment

• fadetogrey
                        • Apr 2009

realizing I have way too much shit on my ebay watch list.... whittling it down ruthlessly and realistically while watching ghost on tv! haha

Comment

• scott.m
                          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Test View Post
                          I want FW09 sososo badly.
                          man you and me both, i am going to try and pick something up soon, really dying for that backpack or messenger

lesson learned last night: 6 gin and tonics on a day or two's empty stomach is a fucking horrible and humiliating idea for a holiday party. shoulda stuck with wine

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by SombreResplendence View Post
                            Sorry to hear that Lowrey. Bear with the laptop until the desktop is repaired, then send off the notebook. Rotate the maintenance, unless you can live without a computer for a while. I probably couldn't (rather pitiful now that I think about it).
                            I actually ended up having to buy a new desktop as switching the motherboard and some other parts was half of the price of a new one but without any warranty.. so figured I might as well buy a new, this time with 3 year warranty

the laptop I just need to get fixed before I travel, hopefully its doable...

Comment

• stereophobic
                              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by scott.m View Post
                              lesson learned last night: 6 gin and tonics on a day or two's empty stomach is a fucking horrible and humiliating idea for a holiday party. shoulda stuck with wine
                              God damn it man, I hope it was cheap gin otherwise what a waste.
                              An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• scott.m
                                • Mar 2009

the best kind, open bar

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡