Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bestial
    • Jun 2008

we have a booze-expert in Sweden, Frithiofsson, he's on a morning show now and is his usual drunken self, haha. drops shit and just babbles away about all the liqueur he's trying (at 09:00 in the morning!)

Comment

• Arcane
      • Jul 2008

Motherfucking Berlin.

A nigga can't even go by bike where he pleases without getting assaulted by the tram tracks, not even on his way to work. Took a dive over the handlebars and ended up on the asphalt in the middle of the street after my front wheel got stuck in the damn tracks. Fucking lucky it didn't rip my nice pants...
      Label me landlord, I keep k's in my hand

Comment

• bestial
        • Jun 2008

so you're in berlin now?

Comment

• Arcane
          • Jul 2008

^Well, yeah. At least for 6 months and probably a year

Comment

• bestial
            • Jun 2008

are you finished with your studies in cph? I have applied to Danmarks Designskole, have a small hope of getting in!

Comment

• Arcane
              • Jul 2008

Nah man, just having a break and doing an internship down here. And it's Aarhus by the way but whatever...

What are you applying for, fashion design?

Comment

• bestial
                • Jun 2008

oh, I could swear it was cph.

nope, furniture and spatial design.

Comment

• Arcane
                  • Jul 2008

But who cares, it's Denmark? The whole country is islands and sand dunes.

DDS should be good. I could really do with some furniture design as well, even though it's on the complete opposite scale of what I'm doing now

Comment

• zamb
                    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by JoniF
                    The crotch of my jeans blew out just now. Oh, what great eight months of memories!
                    these are the times when I begin to love mine the most............
                    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• marco-von
                      • Feb 2009

So i was texting while standing at the trickle tin(mens urinal) and i basically dropped my phone into the tray......i looked in shock and contemplated the inevitable fate the phone might be gone for life but i plucked up the courage to carefully pick it out. A pub isn't exactly equipped for such tragedies and i had flashes of the scene from trainspotting.

For sure a low point in my life....i used hand gel soap stuff on it and even washed it but alas my mental state was frazzled to the point when anyone texted me i felt like a thousand men had pissed all over there words. As i type it sits on my bedside table scented of generic soap but with the personality of carrie.

Comment

• scott.m
                        • Mar 2009

your phone is a whore, YOU HEAR ME? A WHORE.

Comment

• whitney
                          • Dec 2009

i dropped my phone in my toilet once. wasn't fun trying to get it to work after being drenched.

just finished a dinner/outing with a new friend from new work. gotta sleep early cos tmr is an early and long day but it's one of those rare moments where I feel happy
                          you stole my signature :insert mad face:

Comment

• munch
                            • Aug 2008

am I the only one who don't bring my phone to the bathroom? it seems like everyone is carrying their phones EVERYWHERE.. so many people answering while taking a dump and cooking and stuff. very weird, also a bit annoying

Comment

• whitney
                              • Dec 2009

I try to bring it with me yes, but I don't use it, clumsy me got it knocked down into the loo :/

I try to cos it does a lot of functions for me but there are days when I'm a bit off and absentminded. can't remember for the life of me where i placed it and I do have it on silent--easier that way but unfortunately hard to ring and find -_________-

Long answer short, I can survive without it but it makes my life a bit easier
                              you stole my signature :insert mad face:

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by munch View Post
                                am I the only one who don't bring my phone to the bathroom? it seems like everyone is carrying their phones EVERYWHERE.. so many people answering while taking a dump and cooking and stuff. very weird, also a bit annoying
                                it's hard not to, the phone starting with the "i"
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎