Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SHYE_POSER
    • Mar 2009

I loved Ray Harrhausens original from 1981. It was a childhood favourite of mine. I had watched it again not too long ago. Still love the crappy stop motion graphics.
    Am intrigued to see the new one,although i know not to expect it to have the "character" as the original

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Last edited by SHYE_POSER; 03-31-2010, 02:46 PM.
    merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• munch
      • Aug 2008

just out of curiosity... what do you guys think of april fools jokes? I never really enjoy those. some are cute/fun with like website changes and such, really obvious kinds, but joke articles and such just seem so lame to me.

Comment

• whitney
        • Dec 2009

if I were to do a prank I'd wake someone up around 12:01~1am with some sort of emergency like xxx was at the hospital or take out the batteries for the smoke detector and have a recording mimic it for maybe five minutes playing and the whole room filled with smoke..and
        then take them out for early am munchies

people are wearing blazers more casually and every now and then I'd notice a few that still have the thread attached to the back flap~~
        you stole my signature :insert mad face:

Comment

• Fade to Black
          • Sep 2008

i'm smitten and now infatuated with that black linen ma+ suit on pollyanna...yet i get the queasy feeling if i were to get something similar at Yohji (or maybe for the trousers part a Miyake would suffice), I would be saving half my life savings.
          www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

the Z feels sapped of his vitality...................
            Need strength.............
            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Fade to Black
              • Sep 2008

that's a beautiful quote, JoniF. If only it were so easy...
              www.matthewhk.net

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
                that's a beautiful quote, JoniF. If only it were so easy...
                Seems quite banal, no? At least preceded by the Buddha by a couple of thousand years...
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• endersgame
                  • Aug 2009

i have a habit of insulting people without knowing...

for example, i had dinner with a friend. he says he's having trouble showing work to galleries. i told him to submit his work to the new yorker, like those little drawings next to the articles..

yeah, that was bad..

Comment

• Spencer
                    • Feb 2007

I've been finding lately that less SZ is more

Comment

• scott.m
                      • Mar 2009

Damn, nothing but 70's.... the off season begins.

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

for fucks sake.. I've had an on/off flu for the past month, few days ago I got a nasty cough and now a fever. what next? it's getting pretty boring...
                        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Vanna
                          • May 2008

^My allergies are insane today. I don't think it's ever been this bad. Itchy watery eyes, congestion, headache. This, after my claritin (Which usually does the trick) and two advil. Good grief.
                          Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

Apple’s most devoted fans congregated on Saturday morning at stores around the country to pick up their latest object of desire: the eagerly anticipated iPad.

Lines stretched for a few blocks in the morning hours at Apple stores in New York and San Francisco. Blue-shirted Apple employees passed out free snacks in the chilly early air. At 9 a.m., they greeted each buyer entering stores with an applause and fanfare normally reserved for athletes winning medals or championships.

“It’s beyond technology. It’s a culture. It’s a community,” said Rey Gutierrez, a die-hard loyalist with a tattoo of the Apple logo on his left hand, who had waited outside the San Francisco Apple store since 4 a.m. “No other company can drop a device and generate this much energy. Every big brand is envious of what Apple can do.”

Many of the people waiting for the iPad had a vague sense that they were involved in yet another big Apple moment, although they could not precisely say how they would use the tablet computer, which shares features of both laptops and mobile phones.

“I have no idea what he’ll do with it,” said Jessica Panzica, 30, waiting in line at the Apple store in downtown San Francisco for her husband, who could not pick up his iPad because he had a ham-radio class. “I’m sure he’ll use it a lot, whatever it is. He told me I’m not allowed to open it.”

Mathieu Thouvenin, 26, was born the year Apple introduced the Macintosh but predicted that the iPad would be just as revolutionary.

“I think all PCs are ultimately going to be like this,” he said, citing the tablet’s touch-screen capability. “I think I’m going to use the iPad at home on my couch instead of my laptop.”

By all accounts, the lines for the iPad were shorter and more subdued than those three years ago for the iPhone — although this time Apple has allowed people to order the device online and have it shipped to them.

Nevertheless, lines still stretched for blocks at most Apple stores in major cities.

Most Apple fans passed the time in line bonding with one another, and with their devices — iPhones, iPods and Mac laptops. Some dressed up for the occasion, bringing a circuslike atmosphere to the proceedings.

“We’re totally excited. It’s going to change everything,” Tracy Kahney said while her son, Lyle, 9, fidgeted uncomfortably in the cardboard iPad costume she had made for him.

Isaac Henderson, 39, who lives in Manhattan and waited outside the Apple store in the meatpacking district, compared the gathering to the lines for eagerly anticipated science fiction movies. “This is like ‘Star Wars’ for Apple geeks,” he said. “I just hope it’s more rewarding than ‘The Phantom Menace.’ ”

Charles Wolf, an analyst at Needham Research, said he expected that Apple would sell more than 300,000 iPads this weekend. He said the introduction “says more about the role Apple is playing in our culture and little about the ultimate success of the iPad.”

The iPad has been generally well reviewed, although there are features noticeably absent: the ability to run more than one application at a time, for instance, and lack of support for Adobe’s Flash, which means video on many Web sites will not play.

After Apple started handing out iPads to people who had pre-ordered them online, most buyers expressed a certain amount of satisfaction — if not quite with the device, but with the process of getting one.

“I met people all over the world,” said Maria Morales, 51, from San Francisco, adding that it was the first time she had waited in line for a gadget. “It was bonding.”

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• Fade to Black
                              • Sep 2008

take care, lowrey. spring is the worst when it comes to getting blindsided by mild ailments here and there, next thing you know it's summer. been feeling a bit under the weather myself.
                              www.matthewhk.net

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

Originally posted by JoniF
                                Seasonal depression coupled with allergies?
                                oh, allergies shouldn't hit for another month or two

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎