Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interior WAYLT...where are you living today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • munch
    • Aug 2008

can't wait until I get my own place! it's so inspiring looking at other peoples places.

Comment

• Stack
      • Jan 2008

DRRRK: it's a white sofa with light-coloured pebble patterns scattered over it ... the lady's choice, but i dig it ... though she didn't find it too amusing when i spilt red wine all over it. note to self, lay off the whiskey and refrain from doing the running man in slippery socks.

Eternal: i see what you mean, it is all a bit uniform and could do with something to break it up a bit ... i'll give a photo update soon when the place is complete.
      once you get off the drugs and the alcohol, that's when you realise how dark you really are

Comment

• DRRRK
        • Aug 2009

[QUOTE=Stack;194261]DRRRK: it's a white sofa with light-coloured pebble patterns scattered over it ... the lady's choice, but i dig it ... though she didn't find it too amusing when i spilt red wine all over it. note to self, lay off the whiskey and refrain from doing the running man in slippery socks.

I assumed it was a lady's choice. It is different. That's a good thing. I like still the other furniture. And the outside is just great.

Comment

• Stack
          • Jan 2008

yeah, we love the outside space and cannot wait for next summer. the weather's been horrible since we moved in so we've barely set foot outside (though smokers adore it) but we have a BBQ on standby once it warms up. i'm very tempted to put a huge paddling pool out there during parties.
          once you get off the drugs and the alcohol, that's when you realise how dark you really are

Comment

• Fade to Black
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by comedyzen View Post
            I am a former Buckeye myself?
            ahh we're sworn enemies for life then; I'm a Wolverine.

Stack good luck with the proposal i dig the blinds, they're very boogie nights.
            www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• comedyzen
              • May 2009

Michigan!?!?! Boooooo. JK.

Comment

• mw000
                • Jan 2009

Stack,

That is an awesome patio! How many sq ft if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

• bestial
                  • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Eternal
                  Hell yeah, you should know! haha
                  in my younger years I was really into blackmetal (I still haven't changed my nickname hah). actually I'm at my parents place right now, think I have the "Lords of Chaos"-book laying around here.

Comment

• Stack
                    • Jan 2008

thanks Fade, appreciate it homie.

mw, to be honest, i have no idea! i just saw it, picked my jaw up and got the mortgage process rolling. it's ridiculously rare to find such a space to accompany an apartment so close to the city centre (5 minutes and i'm there) so i had to snap it up. awesome investment property.

Comment

• mw000
                      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Stack View Post
                      thanks Fade, appreciate it homie.

mw, to be honest, i have no idea! i just saw it, picked my jaw up and got the mortgage process rolling. it's ridiculously rare to find such a space to accompany an apartment so close to the city centre (5 minutes and i'm there) so i had to snap it up. awesome investment property.
                      Good call on that one. I have been trying to keep my eyes open for cool properties like yours as well.

Finding something like that nowadays is quite rare. Best of luck with it!

Comment

• comedyzen
                        • May 2009

Sleek HK studio

Really liked this thread and was sad to see it go away.... going to try to revive it. The following photos are of my good friends condo in Hong Kong. It is only about 650 sq/ft and was formerly a 2 br unit. I have no idea how this was a 2br, I know us Asians are small, but come on now. Well she worked with a designer and tore down walls to create an uber-sleek studio. The condo is her place in the city when she visits this hood but her full time residence is an hour away. She was very kind to let me stay here when i was visiting and I was very happy to call this place home for two weeks. The location resides in Causeway Bay, HK.

The kitchen was about the size of an average American 1/2 bathroom.

I love me some mood lighting.

Master control panel for all lights and power.

Comment

• Konzern
                          • Oct 2008

Student apartment

Comment

• jcotteri
                            • Jun 2008

haha student nice TB303 and TR606 *drool
                            WTB: This

Comment

• MaxM
                              • Sep 2009

Wow TBs and Nordlead. I would soooo like to have a Nordlead...

WTB : http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...ad.php?t=16112

Comment

• endersgame
                                • Aug 2009

Originally posted by comedyzen View Post
                                Well she worked with a designer and tore down walls to create an uber-sleek studio.
                                sorry but there's no rhyme or reason with this place. the orange plexi is such an eyesore. also needs less furniture..

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎