Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bukka
    • Sep 2011

Yep, that was nice to watch. Fred is so bad, so slow, makes me sick.
    Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• Resonkuken
      • Oct 2012

James is a quality player. Him and CUadrado have what it takes to take brazil out.

Comment

• line.theory
        • Feb 2011

Agreed with the above. But just as importantly i think, what has been great about Columbia so far is how well the whole team has played together in addition to stellar performances by their star players (unlike say, Brazil or Argentina who have been reliant on performances by Neymar and Messi in particular to carry average team showings). Columbia's second goal tonight is a perfect example; a number of players were involved in a move in which each played a deliberate, purposeful ball, moved, made space, and helped break open Uruguay.

I also really like how positive they are. In the first half today especially it felt like every Columbian player was making fairly incisive forward runs when given the opportunity.

Anyway, much too much gushing. But in any case Columbia /definitely/ have what it takes to cause Brazil enormous problems.

Comment

• Picasso
          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by 550BC View Post
          while being in Paris right now, and Algeria made it to the next round I could barely sleep because there were people yelling ''ALGERIAAAAA ONE TWO TREE ALGERIAAA'' the fucking entire night.. fireworks and loud music -_-

I heard Suarez is suspended for 4 months?
          Algerians are that prominent in France?

Comment

• 550BC
            • Jan 2013

Yup there are a lot lot, they have their own neighborhoods
            a fish out of water dies

Comment

• bukka
              • Sep 2011

I can't understand why all those South American teams (besides Brazil) stop playing after they score 1 goal. Fucking ridiculous.

Comment

• josecc
                • Feb 2012

Originally posted by bukka View Post
                I can't understand why all those South American teams (besides Brazil) stop playing after they score 1 goal. Fucking ridiculous.
                Agree to some extent, but Mexico is not in South America

Comment

• 550BC
                  • Jan 2013

HUP HOLLAND HUP!! Just came back in the country and what a nice news haha, luck was on our side. glad this didn't turn into an American Cup
                  a fish out of water dies

Comment

• Anwar
                    • May 2012

Insane comeback by Netherlands!!
                    Originally posted by Lendar
                    The price is a bit high, but the leather is very quality.

Comment

• darkbydesign
                      • Sep 2010

Also, agree, except to say every team seems to do this in World Cup play and you only see it a lot from South American teams because they are dominating the World Cup. haha

Too bad Mexico lost that game. They played with heart and did quite well but it was their holding back that led them to lose. 6 World Cups in a row....

Comment

• Fenix
                        • Aug 2010

Love him or hate him...Robben has been outstanding thus far.

I think the Dutch are much more dangerous in an attacking 4-3-3. I'd like to see them start with Depay on the left, Robben right, and Van Persie up front. Keep Sneijder in an attacking midfield role.

Btw- Mexico is in N. America. ;)
                        Originally posted by hausofblaq
                        Grow up.

Comment

• bukka
                          • Sep 2011

Ok, sorry for the mistake, let's just say latin america then

And sorry darkbydesign but I disagree, European teams like France, Holland or Switzerland have always been rushing and attacking till the very end. Seriously, this is symptomatic of latin teams.

Comment

• josecc
                            • Feb 2012

Ok, sorry for the mistake, let's just say latin america then

And sorry darkbydesign but I disagree, European teams like France, Holland or Switzerland have always been rushing and attacking till the very end. Seriously, this is symptomatic of latin teams.
                            Come on, generalisations of that kind are most of the time wrong, there are more than one counterexamples if you consider performace by match, some good ones some bad, saying that Europeans are the best in attacking all the time and Latin American are conformist is just plain ignorant.

The last 20 minutes Holland was better, they attacked more with more possesion, Mexico did not have enough quality to stop that and therefore they lost, saying that they did not even tried is just a blind assesment. All the best for the dutch.

Comment

• bukka
                              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by josecc View Post
                              Come on, generalisations of that kind are most of the time wrong, there are more than one counterexamples if you consider performace by match, some good ones some bad, saying that Europeans are the best in attacking all the time and Latin American are conformist is just plain ignorant.

The last 20 minutes Holland was better, they attacked more with more possesion, Mexico did not have enough quality to stop that and therefore they lost, saying that they did not even tried is just a blind assesment. All the best for the dutch.
                              Thanks for that analysis, you should start a football blog or something.

From the 48', they tried to protect their score. They had several occasions before the goal. After that one, they stopped tried and focus on stopping Robben and Schneider. Same happened to Chile yesterday.
                              Also, I didn't say European teams, I specifically said France, Holland and Switzerland, and you could add Germany to that.
                              Italia did the same shit, protecting their advantage stupidly and they got what they deserve. We've just seen happening more on Latin teams lately. But apparently you can't distinguish the part of a comment made out of frustration and what I'm trying to point out.

Comment

• josecc
                                • Feb 2012

Thanks for that analysis, you should start a football blog or something.

From the 48', they tried to protect their score. They had several occasions before the goal. After that one, they stopped tried and focus on stopping Robben and Schneider. Same happened to Chile yesterday.
                                Also, I didn't say European teams, I specifically said France, Holland and Switzerland, and you could add Germany to that.
                                Italia did the same shit, protecting their advantage stupidly and they got what they deserve. We've just seen happening more on Latin teams lately. But apparently you can't distinguish the part of a comment made out of frustration and what I'm trying to point out.
                                Maybe you that follow so closely all teams , sure, whatever you say

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎