Clear All
  • 550BC
    • Jan 2013

now thats sacrifice haha
    a fish out of water dies

Comment

• Picasso
      • Jul 2013

That's football at it's finest. I live for the tackles, none of that tiki taka shit. True football.

Comment

• DRRRK
        • Aug 2009

That's a saying in German actually. "Sich den Arsch aufreißen", meaning to try extremely hard. Quite fitting.

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

No one can predict for certain that Germany is going to win

and yes, I am a die hard Argentina fan

Lets get something straight

Germany won 7-1 against Brazil, but anyone who knows football knows that while Germany was indeed better, that score is not a true reflection of how good Germany is and how bad Brazil is

Brazil lost both Thiago Silva, the anchor of its defense and the team captain to a stupid booking and Also Neymar which would have keep Germany's defense honest.
          It was bad adjustment by the Brazilian coach that cost this embarrassing loss.

Messi has not been spectacular in this World cup (hurting his legacy among the all time greats) bur his reputation alone makes it impossible to leave him alone.
          Germany will NOT have as easy a time against Argentina, and in a game of Soccer where goals are often hard to come by, y money is on the man who is best at creating them not just for himself but for his team..............
          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post

lolwut? germany are going to win. i rarely make bold predictions but i feel pretty confident here.
            Lets bet designer fashunz on it

Comment

• bukka
              • Sep 2011

Sorry Zam but Argentina will need more than a torn anus against Germany
              Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• Fenix
                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                my money is on the man who is best at creating them not just for himself but for his team..............
                Mueller or Kroos? I guess it doesn't matter because they both play for Germany.
                Originally posted by hausofblaq
                Grow up.

Comment

• zamb
                  • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Fenix View Post
                  Mueller or Kroos? I guess it doesn't matter because they both play for Germany.
                  Never bet against a diminutive Argentine genius who can make magic happen at any moment...............
                  Even with the odds against him, this is Messi's World cup to lose
                  I said this before the tournament started and I stand by it now with one game to play.....

Comment

• cjbreed
                    • Feb 2009

you know what.....upon further reflection, i'm not so sure this is a done deal. if germany decides to sit back to guard messi, and fail to send attackers forward, we could have a situation with a low scoring game and a single brilliant moment from messi could win the cup.

if they are bold, and send the attackers forward (which i think they should, since their keeper is very good and essentially a sweeper that can use his hands, and since that is what has been working so well for them) then we could have an exciting game, but messi could still score on the counter and eek out the win...

but. still. my money/designer fashunz is on germany. i just hope they play the way they should, possessing the ball, organized, attacking.
                    dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

A World Cup final is never a done deal. I could not make a prediction if I tried. Both teams are strong. I do think Germany will win unless Argentina again forces a scoreless draw. Please don't let Klose play - too much at stake (I love the guy, but he's too slow).
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• cjbreed
                        • Feb 2009

i'd totally play klose. starting.
                        dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Fenix
                          • Aug 2010

I would be more worried about who starts in the back 4 for Germany. That is where the lack of speed could be detrimental.

Messi seems always work to move into the middle of the box(not surprising) but I feel like there is potential to expose Germany out wide. Same with Aguero if they go 4-3-3 with Higuan in the middle.

Germany will likely start Klose with Ozil and Mueller wide. I wouldn't mind seeing Goetze though as I think he has a lot more to offer than we have seen. Probably not worth the risk for Low. Plus, Klose has always been more of a poacher anyways so it is more about positioning for him.

All that said, I honestly do not have any clue how this will go down. I just hope for an exciting game.
                          Grow up.

Comment

• 550BC
                            • Jan 2013

well that was fast....
                            a fish out of water dies

Comment

• Fenix
                              • Aug 2010

Loving it! Haha