X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pipcleo
    • Jan 2007

Re: Carol Christian Poell

[quote user="desultory"] The carbon footprint on these babies is bigger than Bhopal, which is why I only use them when urinating.[/quote]

specially when you fly half way round the world to buy them

if you'd stayed an extra hour

you may have got to pat your kanga

Comment

• desultory
      • Aug 2007

Try not to pat anything with fur on it.

Comment

• the breaks
        • Sep 2007

[quote user="maldoror"]

@ the breaks >> lowrey nailed it. you are an idiot. for "why" please see previous page and a half of discussion.

[/quote]

Why don't you shut the fuck up until you learn how to make coherent posts.

Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• mamaboy
          • Mar 2008

i got distressed poell boots,black,they r hurting my lovely feet......will they strech or i fucked up...they hurt so much.....somebody got similar problem ?
          but what started out as business has quickley turned to pleasure

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="the breaks"][quote user="maldoror"]

@ the breaks >> lowrey nailed it. you are an idiot. for "why" please see previous page and a half of discussion.

[/quote]

Why don't you shut the fuck up until you learn how to make coherent posts.

[/quote]

please don't fight, both of you.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="mamaboy"]i got distressed poell boots,black,they r hurting my lovely feet......will they strech or i fucked up...they hurt so much.....somebody got similar problem ?[/quote]

see pnodz epic post on that. learn to live with the pain = learn to live in the present. the pain is the reminder of the present and of fragility of this world where men are only stop away from the beast. consider your boots a sartorial equivalent of cormac mccarthy's prose.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• maldoror
                • Jun 2007

[quote user="mamaboy"]i got distressed poell boots,black,they r hurting my lovely feet......will they strech or i fucked up...they hurt so much.....somebody got similar problem ?[/quote]

are they size 7? if so, the answer is simple: sell them to me.

Comment

• mamaboy
                  • Mar 2008

[quote user="maldoror"]

are they size 7? if so, the answer is simple: sell them to me.

[/quote]

oh,afficionado!!....but seriously ?

Comment

• mamaboy
                    • Mar 2008

[quote user="Faust"]

see pnodz epic post on that. learn to live with the pain = learn to live in the present. the pain is the reminder of the present and of fragility of this world where men are only stop away from the beast. consider your boots a sartorial equivalent of cormac mccarthy's prose.

[/quote]

how i find this epic ?

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

[quote user="mamaboy"][quote user="Faust"]

[/quote]

how i find this epic ?

[/quote]

matter of personal preference, i guess. i thought it was very cool.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• philip nod
                        • Aug 2007

bulletin board sazz: put shoe trees in for a week and then keep putting them back in

One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• philip nod
                          • Aug 2007

[quote user="Faust"][quote user="mamaboy"][quote user="Faust"]

[/quote]

how i find this epic ?

[/quote]

matter of personal preference, i guess. i thought it was very cool.

[/quote]

i think hes asking why the search engine doesnt work

One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• mamaboy
                            • Mar 2008

do they ever get softer----i have "baby" feet....there will be blood

Comment

• maldoror
                              • Jun 2007

yes, they will get softer, but the break in time is serious.

if you do what capt. nod says and make with the shoe trees then they'll get softer faster.

Comment

• kira
                                • Mar 2008

[quote user="mamaboy"]do they ever get softer----i have "baby" feet....there will be blood[/quote]

good things never come easy- have to do this to break in point shoes, excruciating but they end up becoming an extension of your body personally and never quite fit anyone else the same.

EDIT: I think that is part of the brilliance of the work.

Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎