Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nellytheelephant
    • Mar 2008

I've got a pair of scarred tornados in a really deep blood red. Wish CCP did jackets in this dye but never seen any. I'll post pics when I get a mo. - I just realised I can't post attachments. Nevermind.

Comment

• theetruscan
      • Jan 2008

I'm sure anyone here would host the picture for you and post it up if you emailed it to us.
      Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• theetruscan
        • Jan 2008

Nellie's shoes!

Err, edit fail. One second. K, think it's fixed.

Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• nellytheelephant
          • Mar 2008

Apologies for the quality.

Thanks Theetruscan.

Comment

• Chant
            Banned
            • Jun 2008

BSR owns the same boots, they're more brown than red. The new red is something completely different, including in the designers' intention imo.

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
              • Mar 2009

Here is a lil something for some of the noobs and older members and ccp fiends who either cant be arsed to trawl through the thread or have not collected/seen all images from CCPs infamous ss04 presentation.

Here is a link with quite a comprehensive group of images from said season.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

pword is: upstreamdownstream
              merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• Venus in Furs
                Banned
                • Aug 2009

^ Thanks for those

Comment

• luxaeterna
                  • Aug 2009

Does anyone have any information about or experience with the custom order procedure? I live in Fukuoka, Japan, and the only time I've ever seen Carol stuff was at Lift Ecru in Tokyo. (I know they sometimes stock his stuff at Minority Rev in town but I went once and found nothing...)

Would I have to contact Lift, get swatches ordered from Carol, and order a standard size in the most current model? Or could I get a custom size, maybe made to measure?

appreciate any help!

Comment

• anatomicut
                    • Jun 2009

i think ccp don,t do custom size.
                    and about custom order.
                    LIFT will do custom order for you.
                    so just contact them about it.
                    they will do.

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

You'd pretty much need to know what you want, the store should be able to help with product codes at least if its a newer item, but I haven't heard anyone having swatches. As for sizes, you'd probably be easier off going with an existing size, but maybe someone else can chime in on non-standard sizing. Probably best to ask Lift.

All in all, be prepared for a long wait.
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• SuperTurboTaco
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by luxaeterna View Post
                        I know they sometimes stock his stuff at Minority Rev in town but I went once and found nothing...
                        Did you check both Minority Rev stores? They don`t have any CCP at the Kego store ( the one close to Tenjin). The Hirao store had about 5 pieces when I was there last week, plus about 4 different pairs of boots/shoes. You can talk to them there if your Japanese is good. One of their head guys speaks some English but he is not always there.
                        Last edited by SuperTurboTaco; 02-25-2010, 07:03 AM. Reason: grammar

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                          • Mar 2007

Originally posted by luxaeterna View Post
                          Does anyone have any information about or experience with the custom order procedure? I live in Fukuoka, Japan, and the only time I've ever seen Carol stuff was at Lift Ecru in Tokyo. (I know they sometimes stock his stuff at Minority Rev in town but I went once and found nothing...)

Would I have to contact Lift, get swatches ordered from Carol, and order a standard size in the most current model? Or could I get a custom size, maybe made to measure?

appreciate any help!
                          Try contacting Cento Cose Kakegawa. Had correspondences with them before regarding a CCP coat (existing piece, not custom order). They had fabric swatches to show me (well, they took photos of the swatches and emailed me) when I asked about colour.

Comment

• grapz
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Acid, Bitter and Sad View Post
                            Try contacting Cento Cose Kakegawa. Had correspondences with them before regarding a CCP coat (existing piece, not custom order). They had fabric swatches to show me (well, they took photos of the swatches and emailed me) when I asked about colour.
                            Do you have to speak japanese to do this?

Comment

• luxaeterna
                              • Aug 2009

Thanks for all the info. I'll contact Lift in a bit and ask them about how it all works. I think I'm after a size 42 (or maybe a 43, if they can accomodate) black version of the red one posted above...or I could wait to see what CCP 2010 brings...decisions, decisions.

Whatever happens, I'll keep you updated!

Comment

• delirium
                                • Sep 2008

the blood red is a nice color. the orange red is definitely eh in my book. just from looking at it in person, it doesn't seem that wearable. or rather, it's a color i wouldn't want to wear really.

the white tornados look real nice though.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎