Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • comex9
    • Jan 2009

I was wondering what people thought of the double buckle. the older version. was it practical? was it a desirable piece. looks like it could pierce your sensitive parts while sitting down.

Comment

• May 2007

I bought the newer one which I heard was more comfortable. Returned it after trying it on. Impractical and uncomfortable, even for CCP.

Originally posted by comex9 View Post
      I was wondering what people thought of the double buckle. the older version. was it practical? was it a desirable piece. looks like it could pierce your sensitive parts while sitting down.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

aesthetically, i love mine to death. but i wear it when i know i'll mostly be doing walking and not sitting :-)
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• comex9
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
          aesthetically, i love mine to death. but i wear it when i know i'll mostly be doing walking and not sitting :-)
          Thanks for your opinion Faust! I'm still on the fence on this one.... I always fight between supposed artistic form over function.

Comment

• luxaeterna
            • Aug 2009

Hey, quick update. I talked to Lift and they told me that custom orders are hard to do right now, but they are expecting a new CCP shipment in the next 2 months, so they will hold an exhibition and then we can discuss making a jacket.

Comment

• poltergeist
              • Mar 2008

just to let you know, 10 days ago i talked to a person of carol's entourage in Milan asking in particular when it will be ready and presented the new 2010 collection ,and the answer was literally: "that's also what all of us want to know...!" just for the record.. do you have any further information?

Comment

• luxaeterna
                • Aug 2009

wish I did! They just "expect" it in 2 months, but I doubt they have much more information.

Comment

• stretcheroo
                  • Nov 2009

It looks like Lazzari got in a supply of the single lace derbies for those that are interested.

Comment

• fenrost
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2009

i assume the twin diverge belt that darkland has?

i personally think this belt will be better off wearing with the ccp assym pants.. the buckle won't be in the middle, but will be on the side.

Comment

• anatomicut
                      • Jun 2009

new three buckle belt.

lazzari update new three buckle belt.

Purchase belts on Lazzariweb online store, leather belts and fabric belts of different lengths.

Comment

• huckleberry
                        • Jul 2009

I can think of no situation where I would bear the discomfort to rack up that many buckles. 2 looked good, 3 looks stupid.

Comment

• anatomicut
                          • Jun 2009

for me it,s really interesting and nice.
                          just want to see actual wearing pics.
                          girls please cop it.
                          and post your wearing pics ....

Comment

• Goldsmith
                            • Dec 2007

CCP

Groil is kangaroo leather

Comment

• Goldsmith
                              • Dec 2007

CCP

Can anyone tell me what ha-edge means?

Comment

• Oh weh mir
                                • Oct 2008

^no idea. Might it be the 85wo/15poly selvedge fabric? I know the material codes often include reference to distinguishing characteristics.

Example being GROIL which is specifically oiled kangaroo. however, my gloves are Form: Accessori Male (cut number) blah blah, material/color: CAPIB - PCC/1010. They too are kangaroo.
                                So C is most likely Canguro, and IB might be 'in bottale'? I assume PCC is parte(?) conciati in capo? Black/Black. Maybe CA is canguro or CAP canguro accessori paio or some shit. I don't know, this is as close as I can get to approximating how to read the tags proper.
                                Regardless I know that tag references a kangaroo object tanned accessory.

We really should have a thorough explanation of this somewhere, a sort of lexicon of fabrics/cuts/colors, not only for ccp of course.
                                I would say though, "On an open/public forum, maybe that's not such a good idea."
                                Originally posted by AVALANCHE
                                is this an example of how not to wear ccp?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎