Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • darkart
    • Jun 2011

It is confirmed all styles except AM/2600 and AM/2601, will be stopped an replaced by all new styles.
    AM/2680,AM/2524, AM/2529, AM/2684. AM/2685, AM/2687,etc all will be stopped.
    and for colors,
    only 01,10,12,19,33 will still be available in the future. All others will be stopped.

Comment

• beyondthemeans
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by darkart View Post
      It is confirmed all styles except AM/2600 and AM/2601, will be stopped an replaced by all new styles.
      AM/2680,AM/2524, AM/2529, AM/2684. AM/2685, AM/2687,etc all will be stopped.
      and for colors,
      only 01,10,12,19,33 will still be available in the future. All others will be stopped.
      Thanks for the reply guys.

That's too bad since I was going to try and order a replacement pair of 2524's.

Did any of you see the new shoes already (thoughts)? I can not seem to find any preview anywhere.

Comment

• Gerber
        • Nov 2014

huh? Pita confirmed that almost all styles from regular clothing, shoes to jackets etc are discontinued and will be replaced (by a new !? collection)

Comment

• Monoral
          • Mar 2014

I hope that what you guys are saying is true. I wanted to believe I really do.

Comment

• Nickefuge
            • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Gerber View Post
            huh? Pita confirmed that almost all styles from regular clothing, shoes to jackets etc are discontinued and will be replaced (by a new !? collection)
            Yeah I’ve heard he’s really into athleisure now.
            "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
            -Paris Hilton

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
              • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Gerber View Post
              the new collection isnt out yet, its all still IN-BETWEEN
              Originally posted by unwashed
              Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
              Originally posted by Ahimsa
              I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• beyondthemeans
                • Sep 2008

The thing that is a bit strange to me is that stores like PNP/L'eclareur show new items labelled as FW18, being the 'old' CCP things.
                I'm very excited to see something new from Carol, but also very anxious it might not live up to his earlier body of work.

Comment

• nyarkies
                  • Feb 2012

The upcoming new pieces are part of the IN-BETWEEN collection. Probably the earliest we'll see them is winter 19. PNP just labels the new stock they receive as such. We'll see how this one goes.

Comment

• beyondthemeans
                    • Sep 2008

Comment

• jiiimly
                      • May 2017

Has anyone tried object dyeing a pair of their boots a new colour? i know you are meant to be able to wash them in the washing machine, so it got me thinking, can you vat dye them from say a light colour to a dark one?

Comment

• julian_doe
                        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by jiiimly View Post
                        Has anyone tried object dyeing a pair of their boots a new colour? i know you are meant to be able to wash them in the washing machine, so it got me thinking, can you vat dye them from say a light colour to a dark one?
                        I don't know how good of an idea it is to object dye already treated leather.

Does anyone have additional info on this?

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

Plenty of people have dyed leather pieces including shoes/boots. light to dark is certainly doable but unless you have experience I wouldn't recommend trying it yourself on a valuable pair of boots.
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Coming
                            • Sep 2013

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                            Plenty of people have dyed leather pieces including shoes/boots. light to dark is certainly doable but unless you have experience I wouldn't recommend trying it yourself on a valuable pair of boots.

I don't know of anyone who has object-dyed/vat-dyed a pair of boots themselves, do you?

Can you show some examples?

Comment

• Monoral
                              • Mar 2014

Why don't you check with Colibri? It won't be "artisanal" dying but the result will be pretty good.

Comment

• byhand
                                • Dec 2011

I remember a few years back someone here had a pair of red tornadoes professionally dyed a kind of deep wine/burgundy color. The result was beautiful.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎