Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tapchung
    • Oct 2013

Seems like there is going to be a new CCP MALE Showcase at the SAMSA G. TUCHWAREN if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

• beyondthemeans
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by tapchung View Post
      Seems like there is going to be a new CCP MALE Showcase at the SAMSA G. TUCHWAREN if I'm not mistaken.

http://samsa-g-tuchwaren.tumblr.com/...intment-munich
      Is this a new one, or the one that they had a while ago? With the photographs of CCP products on some kind of steel plates?

Comment

• BSR
        • Aug 2008

Samsa G Tuchwaren is a new CCP stockist based in Munich. One of a kind to be honest... the space is absolutely fantastic, and their selection is unique, literally because you can find there pieces that are not available anywhere else, even on special order. I've been to many CCP retailers in the world, but Samsa is definitely the most faithful to the designer's "spirit" that I have ever visited. Information is available on their website: http://www.samsa-g.com.
        pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
        Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• naturalalmonds
          • Sep 2013

Originally posted by t3hg0suazn View Post
          Just discovered this youtube channel has some old CCP videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOM...GVwWMMbqTKWxMQ
          That would be mine. I've done my best to dig up original sources/best quality for these videos. If anyone has better quality originals, or other recordings not available on there yet, get in touch please :)
          I want to do product, I am a product person, not just clothing but water bottle design - Kanye West

Comment

• limorr
            • Sep 2015

naturalalmonds

i have loved the videos you posted, is the crushable shoes video an official one or a fan video?

also, perhaps if someone here who is more computer savvy could manage to take the current titanium elbow leather jacket one off the official website that would be good to add to your playlist, i thought of doing a screen recording but dont know if there are better methods. there was also that wheelchair video rolling off the trailer that was up prior to the current one.

not sure if anyone has mentioned it but MAK has built one of the most impressive databases on ccp from what i can tell, some of it is viewable without a login, but if we could maybe get a login for sz users or something? they supposedly have videos and pictures sorted by season that are login only. some links to videos there from lift etage and whatnot as well. hope this helps!

Comment

• naturalalmonds
              • Sep 2013

I never actually questioned the source of the crushable shoes video. It may not be an official presentation, does anyone know?

The TRIGGER video is up there, it was previously only viewable via direct link but I made it public recently. It's the direct source video from the website, not a screen recording. You can see it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YEpG4FBXhw

MAK's probably been discussed here in the past. I don't know of anyone with a login and I've never seen what's offered beyond what's public (and what can be accessed indirectly)
              I want to do product, I am a product person, not just clothing but water bottle design - Kanye West

Comment

• smudge
                • Jul 2012

The crushable shoes video was definitely on CCP's site for a while.

Comment

• eloquent
                  • Sep 2016

Could someone give me primer on CCP? The jackets in particular, from reading a few pages I've only seen the dipped shoes (how do they look with age, and the titanium elbowed leather jacket. Also, where is the closest place to bangkok to touch the clothing in person?

Comment

• vah
                    • Aug 2016

Probably ink in Hong Kong, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by eloquent View Post
                      Could someone give me primer on CCP? The jackets in particular, from reading a few pages I've only seen the dipped shoes (how do they look with age, and the titanium elbowed leather jacket. Also, where is the closest place to bangkok to touch the clothing in person?
                      what do you mean, what kind of information are you looking for?

I realize this thread may be a bit overwhelming (all 500 pages of it), but there is a ton of information starting from the first post.
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• eloquent
                        • Sep 2016

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                        what do you mean, what kind of information are you looking for?

I realize this thread may be a bit overwhelming (all 500 pages of it), but there is a ton of information starting from the first post.
                        Just a sort of quick run-through of the brand, like for rick, middle-aged man toned man, with a wife that seemed to also have been designed by him, creates a sort of grunge-meets-hollywood glamour aesthetic, "black and white t-v, but with t-shirts", plays with proportion and is famed for his leather jackets.

For CCP, is the equivalent the titanium prosthetic jacket? And the drip shoes?, sorry to offend, it's just it is much more effective to absorb from a dynamic body of knowledge than to read through the many pages (ive read through a few, and the search still seems to be broken :( )

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by eloquent View Post
                          Just a sort of quick run-through of the brand, like for rick, middle-aged man toned man, with a wife that seemed to also have been designed by him, creates a sort of grunge-meets-hollywood glamour aesthetic, "black and white t-v, but with t-shirts", plays with proportion and is famed for his leather jackets.

For CCP, is the equivalent the titanium prosthetic jacket? And the drip shoes?, sorry to offend, it's just it is much more effective to absorb from a dynamic body of knowledge than to read through the many pages (ive read through a few, and the search still seems to be broken :( )
                          This post is so obnoxious on so many levels. Do your own fucking homework. #instagramgeneration #instantgratification
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                            • Apr 2013

go somewhere where they sell it
                            Originally posted by unwashed
                            Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                            Originally posted by Ahimsa
                            I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

that Rick description is amazing though :D
                              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• eloquent
                                • Sep 2016

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                                This post is so obnoxious on so many levels. Do your own fucking homework. #instagramgeneration #instantgratification
                                You are so mean faust. I am merely curious, having only discovered this side of fashion recently. I apologize if my post has offended your sensibilities in any way.

Take it easy on the new kid will you? :p

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎