X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JSebbe
    • Mar 2008

it's awesome..
    I actually tried the jacket/sweater on when I was in RO's store in Paris, cause I love it so much I just had to. I mean, its even my avatar. :$

Comment

• Who?
      • Aug 2007

Jsebbe post it. I must see this worn in a non photoshoot context.
      WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• JSebbe
        • Mar 2008

It's not me in my avatar, thats from owenscorp. Just meant that I had the jacket as my avatar.

Comment

• Who?
          • Aug 2007

Oh I assumed you bought the jacket after trying it on. I need to read a little closer.
          WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• jak1
            • Dec 2007

lamb vs calf leather..

I was thinking of getting a RO leather and I frequently see posts on here about how the calf is better.. how much thinker or warmer is the calf? or is it just about the looks?

I have a lamb leather from 2008 and it is rather thin. .you think the calf would work in a NY winter?

Comment

• maldoror
              • Jun 2007

Originally posted by jak1 View Post
              you think the calf would work in a NY winter?
              for me personally, no way in hell. or at least not unless I bought it one-to-two sizes big for layering (and then what would be the point?). but I think this really has to do with individual tolerance to the cold. I like a real winter jacket in the winter, but plenty of people I know couldn't care less. I'd say try before you buy, but that should be a given with this kind of a purchase, especially if you live in ny and grab a subway direct down to the RO mecca.

Comment

• Davie
                • Nov 2007

I've been looking for collection pics from S/S 07. Does anyone happen to have them saved??

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by maldoror View Post
                  for me personally, no way in hell. or at least not unless I bought it one-to-two sizes big for layering (and then what would be the point?). but I think this really has to do with individual tolerance to the cold. I like a real winter jacket in the winter, but plenty of people I know couldn't care less. I'd say try before you buy, but that should be a given with this kind of a purchase, especially if you live in ny and grab a subway direct down to the RO mecca.
                  Agreed - I tolerate cold more or less Ok - and although I do like a proper winter weight jacket, I find myself wearing just a long sleeve tee underneath these days. Which kind of sucks, given my museum worthy collection of knitwear, but NYC has undoubtedly gotten warmer in the past several years.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Gunjah
                    • May 2008

the womens denim drape front jacket is simply badass, as every season :)

i care less about the cold in winter, so i wear everything i want to, if i feel like wearing a leather i wear a leather, i am a fan of long warm coats though and one must say, i am not for a long time outside in the cold ... walk to the subway or walking around in the city, in shops it's warm, in the university it's warm, in a restaurant it's also warm

Comment

• mesh
                      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                      Agreed - I tolerate cold more or less Ok - and although I do like a proper winter weight jacket, I find myself wearing just a long sleeve tee underneath these days. Which kind of sucks, given my museum worthy collection of knitwear, but NYC has undoubtedly gotten warmer in the past several years.
                      I hear we are going to have one of the coldest winters in years apparently. I do not purport to be a meteorologist however.
                      Last edited by mesh; 10-29-2008, 07:49 PM.

Comment

• MikeN
                        • Nov 2007

Does anyone know the retail price on this bad boy? I know the NY RO store has it...what other US retailers are carrying it?

Comment

• bestial
                          • Jun 2008

about the calf and lamb again, the calf is thicker right? and is it also that calf is more matte and the lamb is shinier?

Comment

• philip nod
                            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
                            Does anyone know the retail price on this bad boy? I know the NY RO store has it...what other US retailers are carrying it?

dont quote me but around 2300-2400 its cool you could pull it off
                            One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• inaya
                              • Apr 2008

^ yeah, that's right. they have it on mindtrive also

Comment

• MikeN
                                • Nov 2007

Thanks...I guess I will try my luck in waiting for the RO store to go on sale.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎