Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bestial
    • Jun 2008

yeah, stepped by P&F at NK some week ago and tried a basic l/s but they only had M and I wanted a S. Saw some jackets hanging but had so little time so didn't try them or even took ém out to watch. btw. hierloom, shouldn't you buy my RO-leather? No hood! :)

Comment

• bestial
      • Jun 2008

Originally posted by ddohnggo View Post
      that scuba leather is the best looking ro leather this season in my opinion.
      yes, and I also like the high collar one that pnod has, and also that "other high collar" that someone at sufu sells, the one with the buttoned collar. I like the front detail of that one and the pnod-version. damn I really need to get the two-tone sold so I can get one of these!

Comment

• Originally posted by bestial View Post
        yeah, stepped by P&F at NK some week ago and tried a basic l/s but they only had M and I wanted a S. Saw some jackets hanging but had so little time so didn't try them or even took ém out to watch. btw. hierloom, shouldn't you buy my RO-leather? No hood! :)
        HAH. I'm completely broke right now. Couldn't even afford a soda even if I wanted to. I do like it alot, but i'd need a small.

Comment

• sphoxx
          • Nov 2006

^^ where is that pic of will from?

Comment

• crz
            • Apr 2008

found it on some random dude's blog

Comment

• philip nod
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by bestial View Post
              yes, and I also like the high collar one that pnod has, and also that "other high collar" that someone at sufu sells, the one with the buttoned collar. I like the front detail of that one and the pnod-version. damn I really need to get the two-tone sold so I can get one of these!
              i wore mine tonight and i swear to god i've never worn anything where i get more compliments every time i wear. nothing compares. across the board. people are obsessed w this jacket. and its easier to wear than the fencing, which shouldn't surprise anyone.
              One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• theaddict
                • Apr 2008

haha, thats funny.

Is it me or does the jacket look horrible when it is not closed? Everytime a fit pic pops up with the collar opened i t really looks awkward to me (especially on eluxury).
                Is it just the pics?

Maybe you can post a nice shot of yours P?

Originally posted by dji View Post
                according to arthur a size S is actually smaller than an XS for this jacket. p.nod's jacket is a size S and he is a size 46, you would need a leather tailor to get it to fit the way you would like if you're a 44. you definitely need to to see (and feel in the case of this season's leather... ) in person before you decide whether it is worth purchasing.
                Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
                  haha, thats funny.

Is it me or does the jacket look horrible when it is not closed? Everytime a fit pic pops up with the collar opened i t really looks awkward to me (especially on eluxury).
                  Is it just the pics?
                  I think the nylon version at least looks pretty good worn open
                  "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                    • Mar 2007

RO in Osaka

I'm headed to Osaka next week (to catch the Sigur Rós concert), and would like to do some shopping.

Can someone recommend places to check out for Rick Owens? I only know of the store WHY ARE YOU HERE?

Thanks!

Comment

• bestial
                      • Jun 2008

If I bought it I would wear it closed anyhow. :)

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Charged View Post
                        I'm headed to Osaka next week (to catch the Sigur Rós concert), and would like to do some shopping.

Can someone recommend places to check out for Rick Owens? I only know of the store WHY ARE YOU HERE?
                        you can find retailers on the website.

Why? is definately worth checking out and theres also a Midwest in Osaka, the tokyo one at least is pretty cool and carries RO.
                        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• jcotteri
                          • Jun 2008

yep Instinct carries RO
                          Herbis Plaza
                          2-5-25 Umeda-kita-Ku Osaka
                          WTB: This

Comment

• jak1
                            • Dec 2007

RO leather question

Anyone have knowledge or opinions regarding the difference of the Lamb vs. calf leather on the new RO leather jackets?.. I was considering getting that back pocket bomber and was interested to know which is better and why?.. thanks, -JAK

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                              • Mar 2007

Originally posted by jak1 View Post
                              Anyone have knowledge or opinions regarding the difference of the Lamb vs. calf leather on the new RO leather jackets?.. I was considering getting that back pocket bomber and was interested to know which is better and why?.. thanks, -JAK
                              I might be wrong about this, but I think one of the differences is that the Lamb (LP) versions are cut slightly shorter than the Calf (LR) ones.

Please correct me if this is incorrect.

Comment

• theaddict
                                • Apr 2008

I was referring to the high collar jacket, the hooded jacket you posted looks indeed nice open...

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
                                I think the nylon version at least looks pretty good worn open
                                Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎