Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jogu
    • Jun 2009

i still think that liner is prol the best piece overall , like he said it seems rly functional and before it even hit the racks i was alrdy thinkin of a lot of dif ways to style it . sorta like that drkshdw long ass sleeveless hoodie from last winter , turned out to be the most worn thing i bought that whole yr cos it could go under anything for layering length , i even wear it now in summer by itself

Comment

• BBYY
      • Mar 2008

I still need to see the short blazer in person.

But I didn't see anything that stands out yet. Most of jackets (including leathers) just look bad and/or cheap.

Maybe the cashmere liner, but it seems like only a few will be able to pull it off well.
      Paris Proxy Service

Comment

• jogu
        • Jun 2009

i finally had the chance to try on a few coats last nite and i liked the way they looked and felt butttttttt they were fuckin slim as hell , i wear a 44 in shirts so i put the 48 coat on cos i wanted room to layer shit underneath and the SA warned me it aint gonna fit u well he was rite . the 48 was extremely fitted and all i had on was a tee and shorts . i could only get one of the buttons to fasten easily becos it was tightish and i had to suck me belly in to get the belt to wrap around and button . i had to size up to a fuckin 50 !!! to get it to fit the way i wanted and all the buttons on the coats were all danglin and almost ripped off and hangin by threads from other ppl strugglin to button it . when they noticed it they had to take em to the in house tailors for repairs

Comment

• tlack
          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
          =I desperately wanted the flight jacket but the fit was boxy as all hell, even in a 52. The shearlings were all fails for me. I wish the numbering system were available when the showtek was around as a 54 might have made the cut.
          I'm finding the fit to be radically different than the last couple seasons as well. Frustrating and makes me think twice before ordering anything from the web.

I am digging some of the new fabric treatments though.

Comment

• kunk75
            Banned
            • May 2008

^and for $2500 I want goose down

Comment

• jogu
              • Jun 2009

is the sizin weird on all the outerwear or just certain coats jackets ? im srsly thinkin bout gettin one i want from lvr

Comment

• Wiggles
                • Sep 2008

i think it's weird on everything - at least that's my experience so far

Comment

• kunk75
                  Banned
                  • May 2008

Agreed. 54 leathers a size and a half bigger than non leathers

Comment

• sshum88
                    • Dec 2007

I wandered into the Rick store in Seoul last month in my travels and came across one of his life size sculptures. This piece is in the entryway into the main part of the store.

I tried on the new wool large hooded coat and as others have mentioned, you do need to size up one. I tried on a 48 (my regular size) and it was too small in the body. For those considering this coat, I feel you need to wear it buttoned up all the time as it has way too much material hanging open to look good.

I looked at the all leather shearling lined bomber and it felt cheap. The entire piece felt very thin and not something I would imagine for a fall/winter jacket.

* Mods, if this pic already exists, please delete.
                    Originally posted by eat me
                    If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• keykoo
                      • Jul 2008

Sizing is super slim.

I bought one of the hooded wool coats and I had to size up to a 40 when I usually wear 36-38 (somewhere between)

I'm not sure if this is true for the leathers as I haven't seen any yet.

Comment

• GlassOrganelle
                        • Aug 2011

I'm really disappointed with my first RO leather jacket. Last night I went to put it on in a hurry, heard a pop and saw a seam near the shoulder had ripped. I was under the impression that leather jackets were meant to stand up to wear and tear. I'm going to get it fixed (hopefully) on Monday, but I felt really bad when it happened .

This is the jacket.
                        http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/5952/unledaoh.jpg

Comment

• dmash
                          • Jun 2011

can anybody comment on the ss11 oiled calf? more specifically compared to the infamous fw09 oiled calf?

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by GlassOrganelle View Post
                            I'm really disappointed with my first RO leather jacket. Last night I went to put it on in a hurry, heard a pop and saw a seam near the shoulder had ripped. I was under the impression that leather jackets were meant to stand up to wear and tear. I'm going to get it fixed (hopefully) on Monday, but I felt really bad when it happened .

This is the jacket.
                            http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/5952/unledaoh.jpg
                            You should take it back to the shop. I am sure they will fix it for you.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• TheDivinitus
                              • Jul 2011

GlassOrganelle, Drkshdw "Robot" jackets had a similar issue...
                              blog

Comment

• Lane
                                • Aug 2010

those guys love dick

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎