• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kira
    • Mar 2008

Re: Rick Owens

[quote user="Faust"]

A little preview. Apparently there will be some fog installation?

[/quote]

maybe with the fog. they have been having problems with it. at least that was the news about two weeks ago...they are supposed to open on monday- that was the news today...and so the trouble begins for kira. [79]

Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• kira
      • Mar 2008

[quote user="Chinorlz"][quote user="andrewislasorad"]

AW08/09 Main Line & Drkshdw Stuff

Pricing on the leather & wool jackets is the best of seen so far, quite a lot of nice pieces, cheaper than LVR even with a proxy.

The Drkshdw jackets look awesome

[/quote]

Have any of the ladies on the forum tried/seen this piece in person? Just did some measuring on my girlfriend and the chest on the size Small (based on the white corduroy version of this posted on the same site) seems damn large at 49 cm! The shoulder width of 36 cm is okay though... she is a size 0-2 as a reference...

Thanks in advance :)

Lovely piece!

[/quote]

no sorry, but it is wonderful. [64]

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

holy shit, how did i miss this?! this jacket is gorgeousssss. kiramustkop.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kira
          • Mar 2008

[quote user="Faust"]holy shit, how did i miss this?! this jacket is gorgeousssss. kiramustkop.
          [/quote]

i know but I just copped pniddles lovely julius jacket...and have another RO black one already and a brown one and am thinking about one of the leathers [64] on the other hand, can you really have tooo many RO jackets?

but i think that I have some major issues coming my way as it as. my new favorite store is one block from one of my jobs...

whispering: but i may have quite a good connection there. [79]

Comment

• Who?
            • Aug 2007

[quote user="kira"]can you really have tooo many RO jackets?[/quote]

Hell no... well maybe if they were the same cut. That jacket is amazing, I wish he would do a men's jacket with that wrap around style closure.

WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="kira"]

[quote user="Faust"]holy shit, how did i miss this?! this jacket is gorgeousssss. kiramustkop.
              [/quote]

i know but I just copped pniddles lovely julius jacket...and have another RO black one already and a brown one and am thinking about one of the leathers [64] on the other hand, can you really have tooo many RO jackets?

but i think that I have some major issues coming my way as it as. my new favorite store is one block from one of my jobs...

whispering: but i may have quite a good connection there. [79]

[/quote]

Didn't you see the fashion truisms thread?! It's all there.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

Thanks to DHC (you rock!!!) seems like the sizing as usual is all kinds of wonky with that piece in question. Difference between an XS and a S is significant :(
                www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• airboyair
                  • Oct 2006

i just got in the mail these RO berlin jeans and the fit is good but when i touch the fabric or button them up, my hands and fingers are all black. dunno if it's dye but i can't possibly wear them like so. is it because they are brand new? i am soaking them now in dark woolite, hoping that washing will take care of it. anyone had the same issue?
                  Helmut went to the ocean to gather his thoughts. Inspiration comes from retreat.

Comment

• kira
                    • Mar 2008

[quote user="airboyair"]i just got in the mail these RO berlin jeans and the fit is good but when i touch the fabric or button them up, my hands and fingers are all black. dunno if it's dye but i can't possibly wear them like so. is it because they are brand new? i am soaking them now in dark woolite, hoping that washing will take care of it. anyone had the same issue?[/quote]

My coat does that to my hands. Everytime i wear it my finger nails get a little black underneath them.

Comment

• DHC
                      • Jul 2007

Anytime Albert! Yeah, the size jump is crazy. They really need to fine tune their grading process. I'll keep my eyes out for a well priced xs.

Airboyair. I've had the same problem as well. That dye will bleed onto your legs too. After a couple washes, the pants will be fine.

Originally posted by Faust
                      fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• airboyair
                        • Oct 2006

thanks guys, i thought it was just me. i have the RO cords and they don't bleed. anyway, done washing it now and will wear it tomorrow and wash it again and again.
                        Helmut went to the ocean to gather his thoughts. Inspiration comes from retreat.

Comment

• random
                          • Dec 2007

some drkshdw pieces are objected dyed and the color may come off at the beginning. This happens a lot with non denim pants/jackets.wash them a couple times and it will be ok.

I don't exist.

Comment

• hiro
                            • Jul 2008

[quote user="Honey~Blade"]Just a quick question about the crepe soles on Rick's combat boots...

1. Are they durable?

2. Can the sole be easily replaced with another type?

[/quote]

Over in the trainers thread, they say that the crepe soles wear away rather quickly, leaving the staples exposed, Sphoxx suggests taking them to a cobbler and having the heel block replaced (there are detailed pictures in the other thread).

On a separate note, the DRKSHDW denim jackets for women never cease to amaze me. I love the cross-torso look and the structure that the stiffness of the denim gives, like on that cirgular denim cardigan (if my memory serves me correctly).

Comment

• philip nod
                              • Aug 2007

[quote user="airboyair"]i just got in the mail these RO berlin jeans and the fit is good but when i touch the fabric or button them up, my hands and fingers are all black. dunno if it's dye but i can't possibly wear them like so. is it because they are brand new? i am soaking them now in dark woolite, hoping that washing will take care of it. anyone had the same issue?[/quote]

yes its pretty common, wash them in cold water. that should do it.

One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                                • Oct 2006

s/s09

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢