X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by surver View Post
    who carries LUC in europe? beside lazzari, ulf haines, pollyanna and daad dantone (only a little) cannot seem to find anyone else...

is the japanese market really that 'supportive' of LUC to keep it going? i cannot see how else a brand like this can survive on so little stockists in other countries... with so little products to sell...

yer killin me surver with the stockist q's in each thread!

LUC has a larger distribution than CCP worldwide... both are doing just fine. It's providing a (very) high end product to a (very) dedicated niche audience.

As for Japan... hell yeah. Yahoo auctions alone should tell you that level of fanaticism folks there have for their fashion!
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• seb
      • Feb 2007

fiftyeight?s by jutta heidt in frankfurt/main germany is also carrying LUC.

i was there last week and they had lots of stuff on 30% off.

black "spine" pullover, black basic cashmere pull, 2 thick cardigans, the grey pullover with something like scars on it and a thermal sweater black/grey. thats all i can remember. the price range was from 500-900 euros minus the discount.

i know they ship within germany, might be that they do international orders
      ________
      ECIGS123
      Last edited by seb; 08-23-2011, 03:02 AM.

Comment

• Casius
        • Dec 2006

Man, all of the 'non sale' designers are on sale somewhere.
        "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• kompressorkev
          • Dec 2006

i've seen a lot of stores online in Japan stock O-Project. i think there's more than what's listed as far as European stockists. i know that A Piedi Nudi Nel Parco (Firenze) and The Library (London) sell Label Under Construction. and i believe that K.H. (Cologne) and Boutique Chegini (Vienna) carry it too, and i heard even Vertice Uomo (London). there's a few in Australia, and in America you have The Archive (San Francisco), Atelier New York, and Maxfield's (Los Angeles) for sure.

anyway, a random pic. hanging as it's meant to be:
          Last edited by kompressorkev; 01-06-2009, 07:07 PM.

Comment

• reborn
            • Aug 2008

who carries LUC in europe? beside lazzari, ulf haines, pollyanna and daad dantone (only a little) cannot seem to find anyone else...

is the japanese market really that 'supportive' of LUC to keep it going? i cannot see how else a brand like this can survive on so little stockists in other countries... with so little products to sell...

The price points pretty much dictate the production and distribution for this label...limited production means higher prices.

Comment

• Casius
              • Dec 2006

I don't think Maxfields carries the line. Unless that is something new....

Comment

• reborn
                • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Casius View Post
                They did at one point or other...even saw a few knit tees at Maxfield Bleu last May.

Comment

• kompressorkev
                  • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Casius View Post
                  not new, but i've bought from them before, i think it was over a year ago.

Comment

• Casius
                    • Dec 2006

Oh word, I guess I missed out.

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

paris and the olsens weren't digging the broken sweaters, so they dropped it
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• surver
                        • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                        yer killin me surver with the stockist q's in each thread!

LUC has a larger distribution than CCP worldwide... both are doing just fine. It's providing a (very) high end product to a (very) dedicated niche audience.

As for Japan... hell yeah. Yahoo auctions alone should tell you that level of fanaticism folks there have for their fashion!
                        all right all right. but see how many previously (perhaps) unknown stockists are surfacing from this... thanks to y'all; useful info.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

all right all right. but see how many previously (perhaps) unknown stockists are surfacing from this... thanks to y'all; useful info.
                          hehe, no worries man.

i'll add another one to the list: Harvey's in Berlin
                          www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• surver
                            • Oct 2007

just bought the LUC jeans; very architectural

Comment

• surver
                              • Oct 2007

although i wish he had done a washed version; would fit the rawness of the label more...

Comment

• doldrums
                                • Dec 2008

although i wish he had done a washed version; would fit the rawness of the label more...
                                fit pic? how does the back look? have been thinking about them for some time...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎