Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philip nod
    • Aug 2007

dont all of these labels cut to a size 46? so typically the 46 is dead on true to size and in either direction shit gets a little off
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• theaddict
      • Apr 2008

hmmm, dont know Merzilious, i can just speak about my own experience at least with knits. I tried a few and they were all quite tight to me. And normally in knitwear i tend to size down compared to jackets...well its like with all sizing tips. Its so subjective that only trying out is the solution...
      Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

in many cases garments are cut to fit the designer. Luca is probably a 46-48, which might explain why larger sizes fit smaller than the smallest ones.

anyway, the question was about a size 50, which I'd say I have at least some experience on ;)
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Servo2000
          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
          Big, blonde surfer in a skirt, no.
          Regarding this from a purely aesthetic angle in terms of who-should-be-wearing skirts very little makes more sense than surfers to me, large or otherwise. It's not a far step from every weekend at the beach around one or two in the afternoon when the surfers step out of the water and into shirts and towels to wander up a few blocks to get some food. It's a vivid image.

I couldn't cite a specific example (in regards to 'surf movies' that document the environment) but frequently male surfers who have spent time in Hawaii or live in Hawaii wear sarong-type garments to the beach and otherwise.
          WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• H-R
            • May 2007

Thanks for the help guys, I think I'll just take my chance with the 50...

Comment

• snafu
              • Apr 2008

i find they run damm small but they strech out over time,
              im anything really between a 40/42/44 in coats jackets but i can wear 48 in luc

Comment

• gt2-josh
                • Sep 2008

i've found that luc sizing differs significantly between jackets / coats and knits / shirts. i'm a comfortable size 48 in jackets and coats with plenty of room for layering and i'm lucky if i can squeeze into a size 50 in knits.

josh

Comment

• Casius
                  • Dec 2006

I've found the same thing to be true myself. I'm a 52 in most knits, 50 in the shirts (button down), and 48 in some of the jackets (especially knit).
                  "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Diego
                    • Aug 2007

Has anyone seen aw09 LUC?, is it good? aw08 has been my favorite from him so far.

edit- Nevermind, disappointing.
                    Last edited by Diego; 06-05-2009, 09:03 AM.

Comment

• orphée
                      • Apr 2008

More on sizing: I've found the sleeves on knitwear to run very narrow and sometimes a little short. I'm a slim 48 and one of my cotton knits in a size 50 already has a hole in the pit after only about 10 wears, probably because it was a little too tight.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                        • Oct 2006

s/s2010 - dope

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

I'd say it's super-dope. mega-dope. dope squared (DSquared). Seriously though, insane stuff. Delicious fabrics.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Lots of greatest hits on offer - the raw silk cardigans in various fabrics, pants, jeans, cool jackets (one in gray distressed cotton, which was beautiful), an amazing two layer heavy long knit (off-white/olive) with double zipper, where at the shoulder seem the thread was reversed and then reversed again, so you see the olive over the off-white. Some beautiful thin knit sweaters (I guess what they call tees and l/s tees, but they really aren't). Heavy cardigans with buttons again, and they fit really well. Too much to list - I want it all.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Diego
                              • Aug 2007

Sounds good, can't wait to see pictures.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                                • Oct 2006

settle down beavis

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎