• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theaddict
    • Apr 2008

Re: Ann Hagen

thanks guys! :)
    Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• bestial
      • Jun 2008

[quote user="ahlefeldt"]

Trendsales is an auction platform, as bestial writes, but since Annhagen isn't a brand that a lot of people wear, you can often make a cheap BO. If there's any of the pieces that you're interested in I can just help you out with the danish and such :)

The number for 1206 is +45 33 73 12 06, or mail them at info@1206.dk.

[/quote]

! As he said! I've bought my jeans and vest for like $160 and now a LS for $100 and everything (except the jeans) was brand new (or the LS has been worn like 2 times), so I'm pleased. :)

Comment

• theaddict
        • Apr 2008

There are only about 7 pieces on trendsales. Or do i have to do something special to get the full list? I just put "AnnHagen" in the search field and the few items pop up...

And i tried to look for AnnHagen on Ebay, but everytime i put in the word and click on search it changes to "Anlagen" which is german for "facilities"...haha.

Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• bestial
          • Jun 2008

Yeah, it's only 7 pieces up right now, and one of them have I bought. You'll just have to wait for some danish people to get tired of their pieces. :)

And it's spelled Annhagen (combine Dianne and Copenhagen, atleast I think that's the official explenation). But I also didn't find any stuff on ebay right now, and I tried to search on "worldwide". I guess one should acknowledge that her stuff is pretty hard to find if you don't have a store nearby.

Comment

• electric_alyce
            • Mar 2008

^I know, sorry. Title fixed now ^_^
            Just got a biy unshure since Ann is a pretty common name in scandinavia
            Smile! It's the apocalypse

Comment

• bestial
              • Jun 2008

Re: Annhagen

Looks like the AW08-collection is gonna ship next month! Couldn't be more inappropiate with my Damir Doma- order, [85]

Comment

• HWith
                • May 2007

I think Damir Doma is quite a lot better than Annhagen. I don't know how the pricing of AW08 Annhagen will be, but my guess is your money is better spent Damir Doma anyways ...

[quote user="bestial"]Looks like the AW08-collection is gonna ship next month! Couldn't be more inappropiate with my Damir Doma- order, [85]
                [/quote]

Comment

• bestial
                  • Jun 2008

[quote user="HWith"]

I think Damir Doma is quite a lot better than Annhagen. I don't know how the pricing of AW08 Annhagen will be, but my guess is your money is better spent Damir Doma anyways ...

[quote user="bestial"]Looks like the AW08-collection is gonna ship next month! Couldn't be more inappropiate with my Damir Doma- order, [85]
                  [/quote]

[/quote]

I really like AH, and has already choose the pieces I want that my store is going to get, and it's pieces that I almost like more than the Scarf Hoodie I've ordered from Damir, but I can't be too sure, cause I haven't got it yet. :)

But I'll guess I've got to take out my savings for the AH-pieces, the most expensive would probably be a pair of pants for $412.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                    • Oct 2006

a/w 08

i like this

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                      • Nov 2007

This is pretty fucking awesome. Almost every pair of pants is sick. As are the gray boots. I didn't really follow this thread but did we ever establish where the hell to buy this stuff?
                      LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Still too busy and derivative for my liking. Maybe I am getting too blase.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• bestial
                          • Jun 2008

[quote user="AKA*NYC"]This is pretty fucking awesome. Almost every pair of pants is sick. As are the gray boots. I didn't really follow this thread but did we ever establish where the hell to buy this stuff?[/quote]

Iv'e got a local store which will carrie the long sweater (with the annhagen-logo, stretched) which are in one of the pictures. Also some of the pants, probably a double butt in cotton. Also some tee's and a longsleeve with buttons centerd and asymmetrical on the right. Pricing would be $410 for the pants and the long sweater and $230-$115 for the thin LS and tee's.

And yeah, AW08 is awesome!

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                            • Nov 2007

[quote user="bestial"]

[quote user="AKA*NYC"]This is pretty fucking awesome. Almost every pair of pants is sick. As are the gray boots. I didn't really follow this thread but did we ever establish where the hell to buy this stuff?[/quote]

Iv'e got a local store which will carrie the long sweater (with the annhagen-logo, stretched) which are in one of the pictures. Also some of the pants, probably a double butt in cotton. Also some tee's and a longsleeve with buttons centerd and asymmetrical on the right. Pricing would be $410 for the pants and the long sweater and $230-$115 for the thin LS and tee's.

[/quote]

Please give us a rundown when they arrive. The prices sound pretty good.

LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• bestial
                              • Jun 2008

[quote user="AKA*NYC"][quote user="bestial"]

[/quote]

Please give us a rundown when they arrive. The prices sound pretty good.

[/quote]

Starting to think that I'm gonna be out of town for vacation/and Sonic Youth-concert when the stuff first arrives, but it will probably not be gone when I come home.

Comment

• bestial
                                • Jun 2008

www.annhagen.com is down for reconstruction, "new site opening soon". Could it be that they will open a webshop? Cause in one of my earlier mail to Mads he said that there were future plans of selling AH online. If he meant on their homepage or someone others I can't tell, but this might be it.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎