X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Avyer
    • Dec 2007

Re: Annhagen

There are large chain grocery stores here that are open 24/7... After about 10pm they drop down to only about 3-6 employees working, and they're actually the cheaper of the grocery stores in the area.
    Remember, be here now.

Comment

• theaddict
      • Apr 2008

I was exagerating...of course there is no need for shopping at 3ocloc in the morning, but at least on sundays and till 12oclock or 1 supermarkets should be open...
      Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• noerml
        • May 2008

yeah cuz they were few. But people aren't spending more money, they are just spending it in different shops.

I don't mean to sound like a priest, but this world is about to get faster than we are made for. And i won't even start talking
        about "karoushi" still...I am really not sure if extending the shop-hours is a healthy thing for our society or for our economy.

oh and naturally i wasn't talking about true 24/7. It seemingly makes no sense for a furniture stockist to be open sunday night 2.am. mark
        the seemingly and replace it with a "yet".
        And sure the 24/7 grocery store isn't running at full capacity around midnight, but at least here in germany there are laws to ensure that
        night-shift workers get higher wages. A good law, but one that will be somehow circumvented by employing students/imigrants/minorities.
        ah well this is a fashion forum and I guess arguments like this don't really belong here.
        Besides I sincerely doubt that those small niche-shops carrying CCP, CD, Ro,etc would benefit from opening till 11pm at all ;-) and let's not forget
        the internet.... open 25/8 .

back to annhagen i guess ^_°
        And through their parting lids there came and went
        Keen glimpses of the inner firmament

Comment

• bestial
          • Jun 2008

^ Yeah! Hope to get my jacket soon

And to see an update on www.annhagen.com, want some SS09 pics!

Comment

• Brother Stasi
            • Feb 2008

Annhagen

With the longer than usual delay in updates from the Annhagen website I went on a little mission to find out what's going on and apparently there is a new Chief Designer at Annhagen. Unfortunately most of the sites with any lengthy information are in Danish, but I did manage to find two nice articles and I thought I would share them here and ask if anyone knows anything more about what's going on in Annhagen land. Is Dianna Opsund Bay no more, or in other words has Annhagen lost it's Ann???

Jørgen Simonsen to captain annhagen´s design team

Couture prodigy appointed Chief Designer for fashion house annhagen, Paris

Having clocked in with Valentino, Versace, Givenchy, Chanel, and Galliano, and with a couture-hungry and iconic private client list that includes such celebrities as Madonna, Naomi Campbell, Nicole Kidman and Sarah Jessica Parker, Danish designer Jørgen Simonsen has earned himself fashion royalty status, internationally. The Danish fashion house annhagen is delighted to announce such an elite fashion pedigree being appointed Chief Designer.

The annhagen blueprint is elegant Haute Couture style with a neo-urban attitude and avant-guard personality. Its DNA is powered with a unique Scandinavian sensibility and interplay between silhouettes, geometric angels, dramatic draping and unexpected detailing. annhagen distinctive design was awarded a high coveted Danish Fashion Award in April 2008, signalling both industry and consumer excitement for the fashion house.

Simonsen’s debut for annhagen will be a SS09 evening dress collection. “Expect dramatic necklines and glamour”, teases a tight-lipped Simonsen, whose first full collection for both men and women will be AW09.

“Jørgen’s individual design language and visionary construction makes him the perfect guardian of the annhagen idiom. He will stay true to the annhagen essence, but he will champion new nuances that will take aesthetics, tailoring, detailing and wearability to a new level of Prêt-á-Porter”, announces annhagen ’s CEO Mr. Jacob Kleberg.

In December 2007, the Danish government-backed investment fund called ‘Vækstfonden’, which has co-financed more than 3,500 Danish companies, made its first investment into the fashion sector with a commitment to annhagen.

annhagen ’s lead business angel, Mrs Janne Molke-Leth, enthuses: “ As we are establishing our new design nerve centre in the Haute Couture capital of the world, and are enlisting such a calibre as Simonsen, we are now ready to take the next steps in consolidating annhagen in other important metropols and to make annhagen the frontrunner in Danish fashion around the world.”

Domain for Sale. LookForFashion.com. Request Price. What Are the Advantages of a Super Premium .Com Domain? Increased Traffic. Search Engine Ranking. Brand Recognition. Immediate Presence. Higher Profits. Great Investment. #1 in Premium Domains. 300,000 of the World's Best .Com Domains.

Comment

• Brother Stasi
              • Feb 2008

And Article #2:

International Haute Couture designer joins Danish fashion firm
              (2008.06.17)

Internationally acclaimed Haute Couture creator Jørgen Simonsen has become the chief designer and partner in Danish fashion firm Annhagen
              Internationally acclaimed Haute Couture creator Jørgen Simonsen, who also happens to have been born in Denmark, has become the chief designer and partner in Danish fashion firm Annhagen, writes financial daily newspaper Børsen. Jørgen Simonsen has been the chief designer in major international design companies including Versace and Valentino, and his creations have been exhibited at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York.

Annhagen is a rapidly growing brand founded in 2005 by the Danish designer Dianna Opsund Bay. The firm has a unique style mix of underground and exclusive couture with high-quality garments aimed at international customers. About 50% of Annhagen's revenues are being generated in Asia, and Japan in particular has taken a shine to the exclusive Danish fashion brand.

"Annhagen is a name which has had major exposure and has the potential, the will and the opportunity to venture into the world, says Jørgen Simonsen. "I did that myself many years ago and can identify with the next step Annhagen is encountering – to conquer the world. It sounds ambitious, but if you don't think big, you won't achieve anything big."

The company has a plan for its expansion over the next three years. Asia will continue to be one of the main focus areas, but Annhagen also aims to sell its clothes in exclusive stores in major European cities including London, Milan and Paris. Jørgen Simonsen, who has been on the international fashion scene for several years, can help pave the way for the firm.

"I have been so lucky to collaborate with some highly profiled people, who we can greatly benefit from. It is always easier when you have already knocked on a door than to start doing so, and if you even have been invited inside, it might be easier to get agreements in place. I have some contacts that I can bring to the company after 15 years in the profession," says Simonsen.

Vaekstfonden, a state-supported venture capital fund, and four private business angels, jointly invested DKK 8m (USD 1.6 m) in Annhagen in December 2007.

Comment

Does this mean that us men will miss out on a SS09? :( I don't even know where to find AW08

Comment

• JSebbe
                  • Mar 2008

Ask bestial, he knows some anyways

Comment

• theaddict
                    • Apr 2008

Originally posted by bestial View Post
                    ^ Yeah! Hope to get my jacket soon

And to see an update on www.annhagen.com, want some SS09 pics!
                    WHAT? I thought that jacket is from last AW???
                    Where and in which size did you get it???
                    I mailed them and they told me that old collections are not available anymore, but i didnt like the SS version.!!!
                    Arggghhhh
                    Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• bestial
                      • Jun 2008

I did buy it from a guy at trendsales, called René Jorgensen, he ripped me of big time, $568 he's a fucking asswipe. So HE has hit and lives somewhere in Copenhagen, you can go there and get it from him.... and then you can lend it to me. ;)

Well, Annhagen is pretty much alive, tried some great stuff out when I was in Copenhagen (bought a travelcoat from SS08 at 50% off). Also my store here i Sweden has gotten some garments, bought a long knit and an assymmetrical buttoned up cardigan. Which had both a stretch/cotton fabric and also regual thick shirt-fabric... sold it though, due to other needs.

They also did get a turtleneck with assymmetrical buttoning, and a double-fronted drape-sweater (which wasn't even remotely nice).

Think one of the seasons high points is the grey thick-knitted sweater with the 3D-stripes going downwards. Retailed for $747 at A Pair in Copenhagen.

This is the coat that i did buy (yes, it's coated)

Comment

• Black
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2008

If you are interested i know a small shop in hamburg selling some very nice annhagen at a discount of about 75%. Shiny Blazer at about 450usd, collar-detail-shirts at 150usd.. I can provide contact-information.

Comment

• !YES!

Comment

• Brother Stasi
                            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
                            !YES!
                            I second that!!!

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Brother Stasi View Post

The annhagen blueprint is elegant Haute Couture style with a neo-urban attitude and avant-guard personality. Its DNA is powered with a unique Scandinavian sensibility and interplay between silhouettes, geometric angels, dramatic draping and unexpected detailing.
                              Please... no more of this language... I beg you...
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Black
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2008

The shop is called "Feinkost" and located in Hamburg, Germany. I'm quite sure they will ship oversea and provide pictures. The website is www.feinkost-hamburg.de but there is only shown women-wear. I can provide a phone-number as well if you ask for it, but only by private message, i wont post it here.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎