X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mesko
    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by nictan View Post
    local newspaper has this small fashion edition every friday. already reported about this. lamenting that singapore does not have a H&M outlet. and suggesting to readers that one should get on the next flight to HK to kop. what a joke seriously.
    Haha, environmental disaster ahead.

Comment

• Fade to Black
      • Sep 2008

i wish i could cop some reaLanvin this season but even i'll refrain from the HM tonic
      www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• eat me
        • May 2009

Somehow, it makes me really sad

sample panic attack

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

so he is saying that 1500€ Lanvin blazers are, quality wise, on par with H&M?

the fact that they try to justify this so much is worse than plain old selling out...
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• mesko
            • Nov 2009

Maybe:

Comment

• eat me
              • May 2009

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
              so he is saying that 1500€ Lanvin blazers are, quality wise, on par with H&M?

the fact that they try to justify this so much is worse than plain old selling out...
              Exactly my thought. And he looks so sad and unconvinced in those videos... It's like someone is holding a shotgun behind the camera.

Comment

• Duneyk
                • Jul 2010

Originally posted by nictan View Post
                local newspaper has this small fashion edition every friday. already reported about this. lamenting that singapore does not have a H&M outlet. and suggesting to readers that one should get on the next flight to HK to kop. what a joke seriously.

LOL you must be referring to Urban then. Practically everything there is crap, from the design layout all the way to the photography / choice of clothing.

Im wondering if The Straits Times would ever consider offering us a more polished freebie D:

Comment

• ironman
                  • Apr 2008

Originally posted by eat me View Post
                  Exactly my thought. And he looks so sad and unconvinced in those videos... It's like someone is holding a shotgun behind the camera.
                  yeah, the way he words everything sounds like he's being made to do this. he does not sound very enthusiastic to me

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

/\ agreed. i seriously doubt he was excited about this. this is just plain awful.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• CUTUP
                      • Sep 2009

Watching that leaves a sour taste in my mouth

If it was only a few words of encouragement to try and quell the dissenters of the project, that would be one thing. But to try and state that " what I did for 9 years was duplicated in 3 months" for far far cheaper just shits all over the Lanvin name

I personally wouldnt have stated anything more then they are trying to follow the spirit of Lanvin with their collection. At least leave room for some distance between yourself and the fast fashion brand
                      Originally posted by marco-von
                      this all hurts my brain more than child birth hurts vagina's.

Comment

• Shucks
                        • Aug 2010

Comment

• Fade to Black
                          • Sep 2008

alright after this thread has progressed further I am officially disturbed by the development of L&M. i have noticed in recent years that even a 1500 Euro Lanvin blazer isn't the same thing as a 600 Euro Lanvin Blazer.
                          www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Fuuma
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
                            Big point right there. I buy one 500 or 1k, sometimes 2k items a few times a year as opposed to many women I see with hm bags every day.
                            You still buy like 12K of clothing, right? I'm not sure most H&M clients spend as much. The idea of consuming less but buying high quality designer goods sounds nice in theory but the reality is that the people who do that here already have a large wardrobe that represents a sizeable amount of $$$ and now buy a few things to spice things up or because they like certain designers. Hell I haven't bought that much stuff this year, I won't try to pretend it doesn't amount to a high value.
                            Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                            http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• ES3K
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                              /\ agreed. i seriously doubt he was excited about this. this is just plain awful.
                              Probably he now hopes that KL might retire any time soon...

Comment

• ES3K
                                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
                                alright after this thread has progressed further I am officially disturbed by the development of L&M. i have noticed in recent years that even a 1500 Euro Lanvin blazer isn't the same thing as a 600 Euro Lanvin Blazer.
                                Definitely. And: 1500 EUR Blazer = made in Italy, 600 EUR Blazer = made in Romania

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎